Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is, the #BossBabe, bragging about "earning" the right to be stuck on her laptop all day for a "retreat".
Guess what #BossBabe? Those of us who have had careers can tell you that spending the weekend (or any day off) working is not a perk or benefit. Whether it be in person or from home, if you are required to show up and particiapte you are working, not socializing with your "sisterhood".
Shes so stupid.

View attachment 287693
Holy tit she really sees herself as an important executive lol.
Reminds me of a person I managed who I overheard telling one of her clients that she was, and I quote "an important lynchpin in the company and without her everything would go to hell in a handbag"🙄
Yet when she was let go the company managed to survive just fine....go figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Routine my ass! The only thing routine about that poor girls life is her parents claiming they have a routine.
Snacks are not a routine. Coffee is not a routine. Since they stay home you would think they would sxhedule their days out to have time to do more things to help abbie. Shes not a normal child so sitting around listening to music and eating is not enough for her. They probably figured since shes older they can just be done with the everyday care of her but thats not true. Btw they never seemed to be the people that spent less especially when you go back and watch old vlogs they talk about expanding their family even though they were already dead broke. Im sure P is so happy they have youtube and her mlm scam because it seems like she never really had a job or career that lasted long. She worked at asas shop and did shipt & Doordarsh until FA made enough money to stop. She doesn't seem to ever have wanted to mother either with saying she wasn't ready to be a mom who stayed home but with no goals to do something outside of the house either. She was still doing shipt shopping in the early vlogs.

Reactions: 13
Communicating your wants and needs effectively is rewarding in itself and you actually see it with Abby (or used to, she has kind of given up). She didn't want to do something, so she signed break. When that didn't work, she went with all done, bye (when the camera was in her face) and eventually bathroom. She was going through signs that made the current activity stop. It wasn't mere coincidence either, as this happened multiple times.
Long story short, either Asshat is a dumbass who has no idea how anything related to learning works or he is pulling tit out of his oversized butt or both...
She also scrolls specifically through food-related signs (e.g., eat, pretzels, popcorn, cookie, candy, fish) when she wants a snack, or travel-related signs (e.g., go, cart, car, swing) when she wants to go somewhere. She's been communicating this whole bleeping time, despite how limited they've allowed her vocabulary to be. He either wasn't paying attention, or was too dumb to make the connections.

(Or he was motivated to stay too dumb to make the connections, like when the comment section had to point out to him that maybe if Abbie signed "go" after walking away from him, hiding in a corner, signing "bye," and signing "all done," maybe, just MAYBE, she meant for HIM to go AWAY. Of course he wasn't going to accept that his Sweet Girl was telling him to get out of her face. He only started acknowledging it when the comments section made it hard to ignore, and even then, he started ignoring it again and pretended it was somehow a revelation when someone pointed it out again several months later.)

He's also been obsessed with the idea of her "making sentences" for a long time, as if that makes her communication so much better, but yet again he is mistaking "better" for "more like a neurotypical person" rather than "better for Abbie." I think she could communicate her personal needs and wants just fine using telegraphic language like she does now...what would make her communication more effective for her personally would be to have a larger vocabulary, and a better understanding of when/how to use it. We've seen that she has the ability to basically categorize nouns into different concepts, and adapt her limited signs to fit different situations, so I believe she's capable of using a larger vocabulary...she's just never been given a real chance.

Also...wait, I just noticed that he said despite Zaxby's being her #1 request, we've never actually seen her get it in the vlog. But I'm pretty sure we saw P take her out for Zaxby's at least once, right? It was nighttime and they were in the office and Abbie requested Zaxby's so off they went? There was also another time when they came back from Zaxby's and P talked about how she had gotten Asa a salad because it wouldn't matter if it got cold...I'm not sure if that was the same time, or a different instance. And I love how that's his big winning argument. "She might request Zaxby's all the time, but you never see her get it! Just because she requests junk food, doesn't mean we give it to her! Never mind all the many, many meals of junk food that you have seen her consume! You have never seen her specifically eat a Zaxby's, which is definitely proof that she hardly eats junk food at all! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Long post (rant?)
As I used to watch the vlogs and Abbie would behave in a non-acceptable manner...sometimes it was addressed, sometimes not and was blamed on her having a "stressful" day or some "other" reason as an excuse. I'd find myself thinking and saying....no consistency....it's got to be consistent each and every time with EVERYONE on the same "track" with her each and every time.
I think that vlog with her devouring that pizza on the counter and trash on the floor (I'm assuming Abbie did that too since he showed it right after showing the pizza mess) was the real turning point for me. Summer standing there laughing; Asa saying "You could've left some for us" and then Priscilla and Summer coming back with take out food...and Abbie running around clapping with Asa saying something to her about dinner!!! I was like 'SAY WHAT???' Having dinner would've been the LAST thing I would've been discussing with her!
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here and assuming she wasn't corrected or disciplined, but it didn't seem like any of the "adults" present were upset or going to do anything except shrug and or laugh about it. Of course Abbie would get the idea what she did was ok...no big deal, etc...
With that episode plus the other non-autistic content, ridiculous "adult" behaviors and bragging taking forefront... was the real turning point for me.
Such a shame that a series that started out for the sake of trying to help others and give some insight into the world of Autism turned into something completely different...all for the sake of making money and greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oddly, this looks like she is really happy/smiling. It's her eyes or something.
it’s part of the scam. They have her believing that she is special and she actually earned something. She is proud of herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here and assuming she wasn't corrected or disciplined, but it didn't seem like any of the "adults" present were upset or going to do anything except shrug and or laugh about it. Of course Abbie would get the idea what she did was ok...no big deal, etc...
No, you are spot on. Abbie often misbehaves. Grabbing food, stealing food, one time grabbing a stranger in an aquarium. Yet she never is disciplined for it. Assa always says that she has no concept of cause and effect and that punishing her doesn't work, but I call bullshit. They simply don't follow through. Usually they laugh about it, which teaches Abbie that her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"(put a big bullshit sticker on both claims).
When she attacked Prissy, they actually "disciplined" her by not giving her a bath that night. That did nothing but confuse the hell out of her, because she either forgot the situation completely or it was done and gone. Punishment (that she "doesn't understand" anyway according to our autism expert) has to immediately follow and not hours later. How was she supposed to make a connection?

They don't know tit about autism. Most of the stuff in Asas little monologues is blatantly wrong (as in 10 minutes on google are enough to verify it wrong) They know stuff about Abby and even that is lacking. They just pretend to know about autism. It wasn't as apparent in the earlier vlogs, but it is very clear now....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@SpiritofSalty
But it's NOT AUTISM. It's profound IDD.
Contrary to what Assa wants people to believe, they are not the same thing and Abbie has way more IDD than Autism.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched Nicky TV live where they were giving away Nick's old buddy bike. From what I gathered whoever won it is donating it to the Brazees. I commend the Savocas for doing this rather than selling it but would rather it had gone to a non YouTube family as I think it is rather incestuous.

• Wow
  • Heart
@SpiritofSalty
But it's NOT AUTISM. It's profound IDD.
Contrary to what Assa wants people to believe, they are not the same thing and Abbie has way more IDD than Autism.
IMO.
It is also autism. While IDD is a part of it, autism still exists and I have no reason to doubt the diagnosis as some typical mannerisms are visible.
They also pretend that it is autism only (well most of the time anyway) and pretend to be experts about autism and that is what I commented on. Because they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched Nicky TV live where they were giving away Nick's old buddy bike. From what I gathered whoever won it is donating it to the Brazees. I commend the Savocas for doing this rather than selling it but would rather it had gone to a non YouTube family as I think it is rather incestuous.
But at least they would use it. So don't be mad at that.

Reactions: 6
No, you are spot on. Abbie often misbehaves. Grabbing food, stealing food, one time grabbing a stranger in an aquarium. Yet she never is disciplined for it. Assa always says that she has no concept of cause and effect and that punishing her doesn't work, but I call bullshit. They simply don't follow through. Usually they laugh about it, which teaches Abbie that her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"(put a big bullshit sticker on both claims).
When she attacked Prissy, they actually "disciplined" her by not giving her a bath that night. That did nothing but confuse the hell out of her, because she either forgot the situation completely or it was done and gone. Punishment (that she "doesn't understand" anyway according to our autism expert) has to immediately follow and not hours later. How was she supposed to make a connection?

They don't know tit about autism. Most of the stuff in Asas little monologues is blatantly wrong (as in 10 minutes on google are enough to verify it wrong) They know stuff about Abby and even that is lacking. They just pretend to know about autism. It wasn't as apparent in the earlier vlogs, but it is very clear now....
If Abbie has no concept of cause and effect as he says then why reward her with food (snack) or a break after she completes an activity. He's contradicting himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They are donating the bike to the Brazees? That’s just wrong in my opinion. I would hope that the Brazee’s refuse it and there is another drawing.

• Heart
It is also autism. While IDD is a part of it, autism still exists and I have no reason to doubt the diagnosis as some typical mannerisms are visible.
They also pretend that it is autism only (well most of the time anyway) and pretend to be experts about autism and that is what I commented on. Because they are not.
There is a UK channel called Autism Dad. Their daughter is 11 or 12 and severely autistic and in many ways is very similar to Abbie. They recognise that she is also IDD but with a lot of hard work they have more or less toilet trained her. The Pigs should take this as an example of what they could and should have achieved in this particular aspect.

But at least they would use it. So don't be mad at that.
I'm not mad. I just feel that another family not in the limelight should benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That makes sense, I just think it's important to make the distinction. I was not able to do that from your post. Your reply helped do that.
As far as the Autism diagnosis - I think the Dr's add that automatically to ensure benefits to the child. Which is good for the kids and I have no problem with that at all.
Assa has made a killing off fraudulently representing Abbie as only being Autistic. Only occasionally tossing around the DD words.
He's total scum.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amen! Lots of people do. In my neck of the woods we eat things like beef and noodles over mashed potatoes lol. Potatoes are expected with most evening meals, in some fashion. But P says it herself "Its all about balance", and they have no balance. There are many cultures whose diets are constructed around starches such as rice, potatoes, noodles, tortillas, flat breads, etc. Meats and veggies are accompaniments, because they are harder to get it. Even today, those traditions remain because it is their culture. Difference is they are not overeating, and are active. And since many of those starches are not built on white flour, they really are not as carb heavy and do not break down as "sugars" during digestion which causes those sugar crashes and hunger pains....

Her salads for example. I eat a salad like that almost daily. Bacon bits or ham, boiled eggs, full fat cheese and dressing. On Keto that salad she makes in 100% acceptable minus the croutons and tomato. (some on dirty keto can get away with tomato. I just dont like them lol) If she served that salad along with a protein (not breaded) and maybe some buttered or cheesy broccoli, roasted green beans, etc., they would lose weight. Instead, they just shout "Keto!" as if the salad cancels out the things they should not eat. Including donuts and cereal and veggie straws and all the tit they munch on.

Its not like I expect them to eat 100% clean all the time. Not many people do. I dont. I am keto 80% of the time...but I still enjoy a carb now and then. But dont film yourselves day after day eating nothing but crap and then cry foul when someone call you out....hes infuriating!!!

How cas n Pigfuckles even tslk about balance or moderation in their food. Abs plate is so full the food slides off as soon as she shoves her fork in. We never really see Asshole or Pigs plates much, but I bet any money they are half full but go back for seconds and thirds.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That makes sense, I just think it's important to make the distinction. I was not able to do that from your post. Your reply helped do that.
As far as the Autism diagnosis - I think the Dr's add that automatically to ensure benefits to the child. Which is good for the kids and I have no problem with that at all.
Assa has made a killing off fraudulently representing Abbie as only being Autistic. Only occasionally tossing around the DD words.
He's total scum.
IMO.
But this begs the question of whether severe autism automatically includes marked IDD. I am beginning to think it is. I would be interested to hear Spirit of Saltys opinion.

Reactions: 8
Uhh...I don't know where you're from, but given the amount of people who have to struggle to get a diagnosis for their child in the U.S., I find that unlikely. And in my state, autism doesn't confer any benefits that IDD or any other developmental disorder wouldn't, anyway. In some ways, it restricts the treatments available to the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's total scum.
IMO.
I think it was a mistake to replace low and high functioning autism with levels and needing IDD as and extra add on diagnosis. It is pretty confusing and hard to explain to parents/family/literally everyone not familiar with developmental disorders.
There is overdiagnosing with autism, because this is the hot tit with a lot of funding right now. There are also a lot of parents and adults chasing this label and doctor shopping for it (and writing very angry emails if you refuse to diagnose - sometimes including literal threats)
I agree that Asshat is total scum. He pretends to be all awareness and acceptance while literally reinforcing and worsening every stigma. If someone stumbled upon this videos for the first time with merely a hint of what autism is and he saw a yelling, food grabbing, diaper wearing, thrashing teenager that looks like an orphan from a Dickens novel, what would he think? I doubt it would be anything positive....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it was a mistake to replace low and high functioning autism with levels and needing IDD as and extra add on diagnosis. It is pretty confusing and hard to explain to parents/family/literally everyone not familiar with developmental disorders.
There is overdiagnosing with autism, because this is the hot tit with a lot of funding right now. There are also a lot of parents and adults chasing this label and doctor shopping for it (and writing very angry emails if you refuse to diagnose - sometimes including literal threats)
I agree that Asshat is total scum. He pretends to be all awareness and acceptance while literally reinforcing and worsening every stigma. If someone stumbled upon this videos for the first time with merely a hint of what autism is and he saw a yelling, food grabbing, diaper wearing, thrashing teenager that looks like an orphan from a Dickens novel, what would he think? I doubt it would be anything positive....
I agree. I think Abbie represents the far end of the spectrum I.e. she is severely autistic. I do honestly believe that their channel is now detrimental to parents recently receiving an autism diagnosis for their child. It sets no positive progress, no real understanding, no hard work to achieve goals such as toilet training, just stagnation which must be depressing for parents just embarking on their autism journey. The more positive achievements are highlighted by the Brazees, the Wee family and Nicky TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.