Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. She had absolutely no clue as to what she was doing, where she was going or why she was there. And did you catch in the vlog that as the guests arrived and walked the red carpet they had an MC., and he would say something like "Here's Susie! Welcome to Night to Shine!" (which I actually thought was cute and a way to make them feel special.) BUT....Summer made a point of telling the MC to announce Abbie as "the star of YT's Fathering Autism!" They just HAD to be the "stars". And why were Asa and Priscilla even there? The guests had registered "buddies/companions" and Abbies were Summer and Becca. They went to a training for it. Why on earth did they need to be there too other than parade around and hope to be recognized by "fans". They didnt go to Isaiahs prom.

And none of this would be as bad if they would simply admit, look, this is for us as parents. We are sad she will not have a Prom and we would like to have the experience with her. It least it would honest and genuine, instead of the "typical teen" crap.
The announcement thing annoyed the hell out of me. Abbie understands her name, i very much doubt she understands what they called her. The one thing they did that day that she could possibly comprehend (as in, she was in the spotlight, like they do at the camp she goes to) and they had to ruin it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He didn't, he just trying to sound big and smart, like he usually does.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that both Summer and Isaiah are adults so even if he had the IP's there is nothing that he could do with them. No private information was dug up, it was all public. Now i don't agree with emailing them but there is nothing legally what he can do about that.
Yeah A$a is full of tit. 100%

I also don't agree with emailing his son, even although he's an adult but it's happened and A is trying to control ALL THE THINGS.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw the screenshots that Lame Goth Girl (I think thats her name) posted of some of their DM's. He told her that he was tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of some of the people that were mailing Isaiah and Summer and also posting on these types of sites, and would be issuing Ceases and Desist orders and contacting law enforcement. I have no doubt he is feverishly working to get revenge behind the scenes.
He didn't, he just trying to sound big and smart, like he usually does.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that both Summer and Isaiah are adults so even if he had the IP's there is nothing that he could do with them. No private information was dug up, it was all public. Now i don't agree with emailing them but there is nothing legally what he can do about that.
Exactly.. It would be something that if he did have the information, if it wasn't some of his "faithful followers" that he went after because those were the ones that emailed "the teenagers"... I so don't agree with them being emailed either...

Also, it isn't illegal to post something that is public information...

I agree though, he is trying to "write the dialogue" of his life, to show how much of a victim he is.. Sorry, not buying it! Also, he is trying to hide anymore shame he brings to the family and do damage control...

Assa, if you read this, this only gave us (posters here, other boards and even your faithful followers both previous and current) more fire to go after the other secrets... If you wanted it to stop, you needed to tell the truth, the whole truth.. You couldn't even be a man enough to tell the truth though.. You continued to throw out lie after lie, even contradicting yourself both in the video you made and then other videos you have posted in previous weeks/years...

Reactions: 14
Hey Asa! I'll give you an example of a hypocrite. Go watch your video on absent/dead beat dads. See that guy? HYPOCRITE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
LOL

"All the things" indeed!!

And speaking of their crying video...they both admitted that their marriage probably wouldnt have survived if they had found out about child #2 right away.
Talk about contradiction... earlier in the video that made a big point of saying they were "separated" so he wasnt cheating. If that makes the sexual relationship ok since they were separated, shouldnt the child be ok as well? I mean...why hide it and be ashamed if the argument of separation really held water?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole prom thing was such bullshit, sure drag her to a dress store and hold her down in a chair to do her hair and make up just so you can have a nice picture for Instagram and a vlog to put out. Meanwhile she has no clue what is going on and simply wants to go do what she wants to do.

I'm willing to bet anything that she would have had so much more fun if they would have thrown her a pool party with lights, music and sensory pool toys. But i guess that doesn't fit in the "she is such a teenager" narrative.
And don’t forget Pricilla spraying that setting spray all in her eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And don’t forget Pricilla spraying that setting spray all in her eyes
Yep.

The whole prom thing actually raised another question for me. Priss has always said that she doesn't get Abbie ready in the morning because she can't really do hair and stuff but for prom she suddenly could, how does that work? I think she simply doesn't want to bother with the day to day stuff because it gets her no attention, all their *please hand me a bucket to vomit in* followers were all compassionate about Priss getting to see Abbie go to prom and suddenly she was capable of dolling her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, everything that I think, well said. I have thought from the start that he has never considered other people. He thinks that the world should fit around his family but it doesn’t work like that.if I has saved up for a holiday or even to eat out and I was subjected to all that chaos, I would be less than happy. It’s ok for them if a holiday or meal is spoiled they can just go on another one with all their money but most of us have to save for it. So bloody selfish.
[/QUOTE]
The boat incident really showed how selfish they really are. The only reason they had Abbie in the way is because one of them would have had to stay on the boat with her. They were warned but insisted and bullied till they got their way. They could have alternated between the 3 of them staying with Abbie. And face it she did not look happy to be in the water. Instead they ruined other ppls experience and exposed how many ppl to diseases just so they could all "make a memory" as P says. What memory, Abbie forgot before they even got back to the ship

• Heart
Post of the day (y)(y)(y)(y)
Will be interesting to see if that vlog suddenly vanishes in the next few days. Wondering if any of the minions, especially the newer ones have even gone back to the earlier videos? If they really had they would see how he/they have been "controlling the narrative" from day one.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Also, doesn't Limelight require their representatives, to make their own business licenses, in their own states (like a dba, doing business as)? I know when I got messed up in one, I was required to open up a dba with my name. I am just curious because P doesn't have a registered company other that Maass Media, LLC and I don't think they would use that to support her MLM too.. Where is she reporting all her income to, is the question? I had to report all income and file taxes on what I made, even though I paid out so much more than I ever made, closed up my dba after a year, and reported a total loss...
FRAUDS! FRAUDS EVERYWHERE!!! LOL, just kidding, I don't know but it doesn't sound so far-fetched for A&P right now...

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how to do a youtube but wish someone would take that video and repost it. Maybe LGM will?

FA fans will buy anything those two have to sell, wouldn't be surprised if all the fans bought all her things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea how to do a youtube but wish someone would take that video and repost it. Maybe LGM will?

FA fans will buy anything those two have to sell, wouldn't be surprised if all the fans bought all her things.
Yes! I always wondered how Crazy Nanny felt about them selling the "art" she did with Abbie. I mean, profiting off the time and work SHE spent with Abbie to do it, while they thought of ways to exploit it. Freakin' sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t seen this discussed, but is the reason Priscilla always drives because he is without a license? But I have seen him drive a few times.

After the boo hoo vlog he said he was not watching any of the negative comments and just filling their lives with positivity.
I am certain that they are watching this site as so many of the points we have made , he is trying to address. He can’t help himself, he has to see what people are saying. To be honest all the positive comments he gets from the cult mean nothing to him , it’s the negative and critical comments that he is most interested in. He would never admit it but they really get to him.
I agree! I don't know if the YT or FB comments are that similar to what we post here but it sounds like he is talking to this forum directly, so creepy...

BTW, I think it would be correct to say that none of us sent any emails to Isaiah or Summer. We what A$s & Cilla to tell the truth but I don't believe any of us would go that far... even if they're legally not minors or whatever.

The thing is, if he had not done that sit down video, most people would have never learned about it all. I never would have dreamed to read elsewhere on the internet about him but now that I have, I see him totally differently - and I am sure I am not alone. It’s not that I care about the fact that he has another child that he hasn’t discussed but it was the way he referred to her and the fact that he has never wanted to get to know her that bothered me as that is what speaks so strongly of his character. Since this all went down when things were sort of rocky in their marriage I’m sure that Priscilla has a big part in not wanting him to get to know the child because that would take away from the time he spends with them and she was very insecure at the time so I can picture her forbidding him to have anything to do with the child other than the support.

Reactions: 19

I have downloaded the video already, if he removes it i will upload it and share it here and on Youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is, if he had not done that sit down video, most people would have never learned about it all. I never would have dreamed to read elsewhere on the internet about him but now that I have, I see him totally differently - and I am sure I am not alone. It’s not that I care about the fact that he has another child that he hasn’t discussed but it was the way he referred to her and the fact that he has never wanted to get to know her that bothered me as that is what speaks so strongly of his character. Since this all went down when things were sort of rocky in their marriage I’m sure that Priscilla has a big part in not wanting him to get to know the child because that would take away from the time he spends with them and she was very insecure at the time so I can picture her forbidding him to have anything to do with the child other than the support.
Well he had to address it. It was coming up in the VLOG comments daily. He was deleting, but not fast enough, and it was def snowballing. Problem is he didnt address the real issues, which are what you just said...they are selfish, insecure, and too worried about appearances to acknowledge this child, even though they were " separated" at the time and supposedly Asa did nothing wrong. Priscilla said that in the boo-hoo video, (that he did nothing wrong) They wont admit that Cilla wants nothing to do with this kid. If they had five years of a "strong" marriage like they said, they would be able to say "Ok world, when we werent together Asa was briefly involved with someone else and has a child. We welcome him/her into out lives" But nope. He already ghosted once, then left the marriage, she wasnt about to "risk" losing him by having contact with that child. Nor embarrass herself or her well to do parents

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.