Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for sure. The moving, putting all assets in Priscillas name, they knew what they were doing. Its not 1950, so the idea of an out of wedlock child really isnt the issue. The issue is that they knew there was a child out there, and didnt care to include it in their lives. The excuse that the mother wanted it that way is lame. Moms do that a lot, but fathers fight for their rights. Asa and Priscilla couldnt care less. This child, if in their life would let the entire world know, forever, that Asa cheated on her and embarrassed Priscilla and her family. I get the impression that appearances mean a great deal to Cilla and her family, and what a bad look that would be. As is, I'm sure it was bad enough that she got knocked up by him and had to track him down after he ghosted her. Then this?? Oh..they were mortified. And now, its come home to roost. And for all their minions supporting them online, there are people in their real world just judging and talking. All the PTA moms, JSA moms, her parents friends, their neighbors,etc etc. And they know it. It may not effect them right now, but the beginning of the end has started. Look at the Gosselins from TLC. They had a cult following on TLC...millions of viewers per week, not 500,000. Their initial divorce drama resulted in a short lived boom in viewers and cash, because people wanted the dirt. But like everything else, the excitement waned, the kids grew,and POOF!, gravy train derailed. It may be slower for the Maass', but it will happen.
We can only hope

Reactions: 3
Is he implying that he has knowledge of a DD employee that bullies people online?
Wth does this even mean? 😆😆
He is trying to use an example of what a hypocrite is and he doesn't even know how to explain something properly, much less the meaning of the word. It says a lot about his education. He definitely isn't "book smart" but tries to act like it..
Oh and the only bullies from DD employees is probably all the times he has called corporate, seeking sponsorship and they keep getting denied!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the boat incident. Mortifying. Heres what gets me...they act as if Abbie is special. I am not insulting her, but she isnt special. She is a person who is severely IDD and Autistic. I get so sick of hearing "Oh Abbie, you're so special. Look at all the awareness you are spreading." They literally do not care about other people. All the screaming in stores and restaurants. Kicking peoples seats, grabbing at them,staring at them....and then the boat. Asa gave this long "we wont let a bad moment ruin a good day" speech. Well good on you Asa. Glad that your child shitting all over a boat to an extent that it needed to be HOSED off didnt bother YOU...but I bet it was just a JOY...a gift of "awareness" for all the other people who spent their hard-earned money to slosh around in your kids crap. "Look Abbie! Look how great you are! You just showed everyone you are a typical teen and let everyone know you have a right to crap all over people. Literally. You sweet girl!" And its all his fault, not Abbies. I will say that at least in this case Priscilla had the good grace and common sense to be embarrassed and sad. She had clearly been crying, and was avoiding looking at Asa and the camera while he was saying it was ok.
You are so right. They serious act as if Abbie is the only person with autism in the world. I especially noticed this when she went to prom. That was the most cringe worthy sht ever. She and thousands of other children with autism went to that prom. They made it seem like Abbie was breaking barriers doing that YET she most likely didn’t understand any of it and signed “all done” multiple times. The fans are wacky and enjoy a show. There was absolutely no reason they needed to do all that for her going to that prom. I will not forget Priscilla spraying that setting spray right in that girls eye CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.

• Heart
You are so right. They serious act as if Abbie is the only person with autism in the world. I especially noticed this when she went to prom. That was the most cringe worthy sht ever. She and thousands of other children with autism went to that prom. They made it seem like Abbie was breaking barriers doing that YET she most likely didn’t understand any of it and signed “all done” multiple times. The fans are wacky and enjoy a show. There was absolutely no reason they needed to do all that for her going to that prom. I will not forget Priscilla spraying that setting spray right in that girls eye CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
The whole prom thing was such bullshit, sure drag her to a dress store and hold her down in a chair to do her hair and make up just so you can have a nice picture for Instagram and a vlog to put out. Meanwhile she has no clue what is going on and simply wants to go do what she wants to do.

I'm willing to bet anything that she would have had so much more fun if they would have thrown her a pool party with lights, music and sensory pool toys. But i guess that doesn't fit in the "she is such a teenager" narrative.

Reactions: 21
The whole prom thing was such bullshit, sure drag her to a dress store and hold her down in a chair to do her hair and make up just so you can have a nice picture for Instagram and a vlog to put out. Meanwhile she has no clue what is going on and simply wants to go do what she wants to do.

I'm willing to bet anything that she would have had so much more fun if they would have thrown her a pool party with lights, music and sensory pool toys. But i guess that doesn't fit in the "she is such a teenager" narrative.
Exactly. She had absolutely no clue as to what she was doing, where she was going or why she was there. And did you catch in the vlog that as the guests arrived and walked the red carpet they had an MC., and he would say something like "Here's Susie! Welcome to Night to Shine!" (which I actually thought was cute and a way to make them feel special.) BUT....Summer made a point of telling the MC to announce Abbie as "the star of YT's Fathering Autism!" They just HAD to be the "stars". And why were Asa and Priscilla even there? The guests had registered "buddies/companions" and Abbies were Summer and Becca. They went to a training for it. Why on earth did they need to be there too other than parade around and hope to be recognized by "fans". They didnt go to Isaiahs prom.

And none of this would be as bad if they would simply admit, look, this is for us as parents. We are sad she will not have a Prom and we would like to have the experience with her. It least it would honest and genuine, instead of the "typical teen" crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems that everything P does for her children is not about them it's about her. Her son's football and pretty much everything she forces on her daughter. The nail saloon trip ... double cringe

Reactions: 19
Haha what does that picture even mean about the coffee shop employee? I'm trying to decipher it and nope the task is impossible.

Was he drunk when he wrote this or is he sitting there seething so much that he can't formulate a paragraph?

In Scotland people like him are known as roasters.

EDIT: The only thing I can think of re that comment is that the person he replied to works at a coffee shop, he saw this on their profile and then made some sort of "shut up or I'll call your employer" threat?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha what does that picture even mean about the coffee shop employee? I'm trying to decipher it and nope the task is impossible.

Was he drunk when he wrote this or is he sitting there seething so much that he can't formulate a paragraph?

I could be wrong but I took it as a direct threat from him. Like he knew who was commenting and was threatening to call their employer for being "mean" to him on the internet

• Wow
After the boo hoo vlog he said he was not watching any of the negative comments and just filling their lives with positivity.
I am certain that they are watching this site as so many of the points we have made , he is trying to address. He can’t help himself, he has to see what people are saying. To be honest all the positive comments he gets from the cult mean nothing to him , it’s the negative and critical comments that he is most interested in. He would never admit it but they really get to him.

Reactions: 23
I could be wrong but I took it as a direct threat from him. Like he knew who was commenting and was threatening to call their employer for being "mean" to him on the internet
Yep I'm seeing that also now. What a pathetic individual he is. Very vindictive and nasty.

Reactions: 13

EDIT: The only thing I can think of re that comment is that the person he replied to works at a coffee shop, he saw this on their profile and then made some sort of "shut up or I'll call your employer" threat?
Without looking, My theory is he went to that posters page. They may work at a coffee shop, and he was overtly threatening her. Guessing by the wink at the end. Garbage people, for sure.

But I don't go on their FB, so it's the only logical explanation, unless he was DRUNK, and made something up in his head.

Yep I'm seeing that also now. What a pathetic individual he is. Very vindictive and nasty.
I saw the screenshots that Lame Goth Girl (I think thats her name) posted of some of their DM's. He told her that he was tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of some of the people that were mailing Isaiah and Summer and also posting on these types of sites, and would be issuing Ceases and Desist orders and contacting law enforcement. I have no doubt he is feverishly working to get revenge behind the scenes.

Reactions: 15
A$a is very sensitive if he feels it necessary to threaten to call someone's employer because they stated on Facebook that he was a hypocrite. He is a bully and loves being in control of any situation.

After the boo hoo vlog he said he was not watching any of the negative comments and just filling their lives with positivity.
I am certain that they are watching this site as so many of the points we have made , he is trying to address. He can’t help himself, he has to see what people are saying. To be honest all the positive comments he gets from the cult mean nothing to him , it’s the negative and critical comments that he is most interested in. He would never admit it but they really get to him.
I think he secretly loves any attention. Even if the attention doesn't show him in a positive light. It might annoy him, but he just cannot help himself. If all these comments were really upsetting or angering him as much as he claimed he wouldn't look. This is typical Narcissism behaviour. They tend to like all forms of attention and gossip about themselves.

I saw the screenshots that Lame Goth Girl (I think thats her name) posted of some of their DM's. He told her that he was tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of some of the people that were mailing Isaiah and Summer and also posting on these types of sites, and would be issuing Ceases and Desist orders and contacting law enforcement. I have no doubt he is feverishly working to get revenge behind the scenes.
He claims to have all that info. Where did he get those from so quickly? That info would be handled by law enforcement if there was indeed anything to enforce. Unless he's hired some hackers I doubt he would be in possession of that info.

I obviously don't know what was in the emails to Isaiah or Summer, but sending an email isn't a crime unless there were threats or they were frequent and harassing in nature.

I personally think the real problem he has with all of this is that he cannot control it. He wants everything said about them completely internal and on their own platforms where they can delete to their hearts content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He should. If someone really emailed I, but he's an adult now and will have to file himself. Our hands are clean. The people who posted info that was not redacted, are not on this site. The posts that were made, were quickly removed by mods. Some people do say some nasty things, but this is the internet. Grow a tough skin. Public info is out there. Maybe don't exploit disabled children and these problems will not arise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He claims to have all that info. Where did he get those from so quickly? That info would be handled by law enforcement if there was indeed anything to enforce. Unless he's hired some hackers I doubt he would be in possession of that info.

I obviously don't know what was in the emails to Isaiah or Summer, but sending an email isn't a crime unless there were threats or they were frequent and harassing in nature.
He didn't, he just trying to sound big and smart, like he usually does.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that both Summer and Isaiah are adults so even if he had the IP's there is nothing that he could do with them. No private information was dug up, it was all public. Now i don't agree with emailing them but there is nothing legally what he can do about that.

Reactions: 16
Yep. And Isaiah and Summer are also both legal adults. His comment in one of those DM's was the harassment of his "teenage" son. Of course it really was not cool for anyone to do that to Isaiah, but the fact is he is now an adult. Isaiah could move out, quit school, join the Army, get married, make his own medical decisions, and no matter what that control freak said or did, he no longer has any say or influence.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.