Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Perfectly said. We DO watch an almost 15 yr old girl, bite herself, lay on the FLOOR in public buildings,LAUGH at her because she doesn't even know how to put glasses on!!! Wow . Disgusting. She is so severely out of touch and...they film her. Devastating

Oh
Can you tell me what happened in Jamaica? Thank you!
. They were swimming far out in the ocean and the tour people didn't want to bring Abbie. She made them very nervous by continuing looking up, moaning, nodding at nothing. They didn't want her in the boat. Asa convinced them that it was just Autism. When the tour was over and all the people in the boat were danving, Abbie had explosive diarrhea all over the boat. Asa said they had to "get a hose". If I had been on that boat? They would have paid for my trip. An adult having explosive diarrhea all over all those people. She never should have been allowed on that boat.

Oh
Can you tell me what happened in Jamaica? Thank you!
. They were swimming far out in the ocean and the tour people didn't want to bring Abbie. She made them very nervous by continuing looking up, moaning, nodding at nothing. They didn't want her in the boat. Asa convinced them that it was just Autism. When the tour was over and all the people in the boat were danving, Abbie had explosive diarrhea all over the boat. Asa said they had to "get a hose". If I had been on that boat? They would have paid for my trip. An adult having explosive diarrhea all over all those people. She never should have been allowed on that boat.
Could it be that she didn't know where he was and it took the DSS 5 years to finally find him?
I'd have to study the dates closer. I know they stated that they lived in Greenville and/or Elizabeth City NC for a while after Abbie was born. Then moved to Florida.
It very well could have been they couldn't locate him for 5 years I suppose. Unless her family has resources, I can't imagine her waiting to get benefits for her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They were swimming far out in the ocean and the tour people didn't want to bring Abbie. She made them very nervous by continuing looking up, moaning, nodding at nothing. They didn't want her in the boat. Asa convinced them that it was just Autism. When the tour was over and all the people in the boat were danving, Abbie had explosive diarrhea all over the boat. Asa said they had to "get a hose". If I had been on that boat? They would have paid for my trip. An adult having explosive diarrhea all over all those people. She never should have been allowed on that boat.
They would never deny Abbie getting on that boat. The tour people told them, like they tell every family, that ingesting too much salt water can be an issue. Asa and Priscilla didn’t listen because Abbie is a “typical teenager” and knows how to swim. They let her snorkel and guess what, she got too much salt water in her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Good mornin' Great posts overnight, I can't quote everyone but will put my 2 cents in.

Whenever I see someone say a woman got pregnant on purpose to trap a man...it makes me cringe. A man knows what causes pregnancy and if he is SURE he does not want a baby, use a damn condom. Be responsible for your own sperm and where it ends up.

I think Isiah is a good kid. I hope he goes away to college and rarely comes home. I think Summer has some serious issues and wish she would go away from this family and get on with her life. Becca seems much more normal and when she is there you can tell she is there for Abbie.

I do not believe parents of Autistic children are using FA for advice on their kids. I believe they want to know how they can make bank of their child's distress. The rest of the fans are about the dumbest people I have ever come across. Just dim bulbs. They are so blinded by Asa they actually blame the mother of his child for Asa not knowing about the child. In their eyes, Asa can do no wrong.

I would love to see the mom step up somewhere and do something, even just to get back pay from this dead beat dad.

I see the acting in these videos. They act. I also see the subtle body language that real actors learn to NOT do. Asa is a bully and it is obvious with how P and I look at him. On he victim video when Asa cries about how Isiah may be viewing him? That's it! Isiah has been acting much differently lately and he knows his dad left HIM when he left his mom. That's another thing the fans cannot admit to themselves. Asa didn't just not want to be married anymore....he didn't want to be a father anymore.

I mentioned this before but if you watch the "how it all started" video and look at a pic of Asa with a young Isiah, he looked pretty good, then the pic of P with I and she is absolutely huge!!!!

Now this is just mean...but I don't care. Asa has bigger boobs than Priscella! I mean those two just get fatter and fatter and fatter. Whenever they have meet ups at Dunkin and ALL the fat people are there...goodness gracious! DD would not want to sponsor a bunch of fat assed people!!!! How could that possibly be good for their brand? "Buy our donuts and coffee and you too can be obese!"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who would want to live w/ such restrictions though? Even if she was placed in a home someday, people are allowed to eat freely. She’ll forever struggle w/ her large appetite & maybe she should live in a home where she’s nvr allowed in the kitchen. But again, that’s abnormal & unfair. She’ll just forever have to be reminded that she already ate more than enough & remain firm on that. She needs lots of snack distractions & more activities that a typical household can provide. Also, Asa wasn’t grabbing potato wedges or whatever off of someone else’s plate. Her biggest challenges are eating too much & taking from others. As was discussed, Asa shouldn’t have made that tiktok where he encouraged her to take a bite from his sandwich.

Don’t they have enough $ to heat that pool & swim for exercise daily?
Yes it will always be a thing but they can do a lot to make it easier on her. Assa wasn't taking it off someone's plate but would they allow Abbie to take a potato of that tray? No they wouldn't, they would say she isn't allowed to grab food. That would be a confusing message for anyone, let alone someone like Abbie. That's my whole point about consistency, no matter what things they decide to do, they need to stick to it. Assa's TikTok was totally inappropriate because it sends a confusing message, one day she gets scolded for grabbing food, another she is invited to do so because it's funny to them. This happens all the time yet they are confused why she keeps doing it.

Is it really so much to ask them to not invite her to grab food or do it themselves in front of her? I don't think that's such a big sacrifice to make.

Reactions: 12
Yes it will always be a thing but they can do a lot to make it easier on her. Assa wasn't taking it off someone's plate but would they allow Abbie to take a potato of that tray? No they wouldn't, they would say she isn't allowed to grab food. That would be a confusing message for anyone, let alone someone like Abbie. That's my whole point about consistency, no matter what things they decide to do, they need to stick to it. Assa's TikTok was totally inappropriate because it sends a confusing message, one day she gets scolded for grabbing food, another she is invited to do so because it's funny to them. This happens all the time yet they are confused why she keeps doing it.

Is it really so much to ask them to not invite her to grab food or do it themselves in front of her? I don't think that's such a big sacrifice to make.
They do thigs like that a lot. They all take food from the counter as it is being prepared, as MOST people do. But Abbie is not allowed. But for Asa to make a TiKTok basically inviting her to take a bite for views? That is just baiting her and it's sad.

They play really rough with her and hold her down but when she gets rough with mom, she gets scolded.

More and more she is treated like a brand or commodity and not a human being. Just like her room...that room was not decorated for her at all. When Asa says she doesn't like things on walls while putting things on her walls? They set her up for failure, then record it.

The fans that seem to get off on watching this girl be in distress are just plain weird. Something is wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They do thigs like that a lot. They all take food from the counter as it is being prepared, as MOST people do. But Abbie is not allowed. But for Asa to make a TiKTok basically inviting her to take a bite for views? That is just baiting her and it's sad.

They play really rough with her and hold her down but when she gets rough with mom, she gets scolded.

More and more she is treated like a brand or commodity and not a human being. Just like her room...that room was not decorated for her at all. When Asa says she doesn't like things on walls while putting things on her walls? They set her up for failure, then record it.

The fans that seem to get off on watching this girl be in distress are just plain weird. Something is wrong with them.
Oh for sure, the things they do are not in her interest anymore, it's just a way to get more views and to show how hard their life is with Abbie. They don't seem to do anything to make that life easier by actually giving Abbie what she needs. I really hope Abbie rips her entire room apart including everything on those damm walls, can't wait to laugh at the vlog that follows, "autistic girl out of control, destroys her brand new room."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why in the world Dunkin Dounts sponsors them

Reactions: 1
There a girl that has autism I started watching her and like her a lot she would be someone I love to talk with she can use the money and stuff so happy she shows her life one you tube she shows that people like her can live a good life
Jen. She is a beautiful soul.

Reactions: 6
A little off topic but what’s with the keep not shaving?! How long does it take to have a shave and look presentable? They can’t be soooo overly busy that he can’t at least do some self care! The hats make him look awful too... I don’t know about the USA but in the UK it’s generally considered rude to be in a restaurant etc with your hat on. Anyway, back to the topics just annoys me often!!

• Heart
Ok, I am new here, have been reading the last couple of days trying to figure out how all this came down. I wasn't going to post at all, but I am totally confused on the timeline. I don't know what month 2nd child was born, just above says first quarter of 2004. For just me to figure things out, I will just say March. Subtract 9 months from that and that fits the court record saying Asa was with woman between June and August of 2003.

Going on with this, I do know that Isaiah was born in Oct of 2002. When Asa got other woman pregnant, Isaiah was approx 8 months old (if other woman got pregnant in June ) That does not fit in the line that Asa got other gal pregnant when he and Priscilla separated when Isaiah was 1 1/2 yrs old. Sounds like Cilla left him after 2nd child was born.

Please correct my thinking if I am wrong.
They always said and that they moved back to NC after he left the CG in 2000, and that they moved to Florida in 2004 or 2005 for better employment opportunities and to be near Priscillas family. Now since the "scandal" they are saying they were separated when Isaiah was one yr old and Asa was still in NC, but Priscilla and Isaiah moved to Florida to live with her parents, and that is the period the 2nd child was conceived. So what remains unconfirmed is this: They apparently reconcile and Priscilla and Isaiah return to NC where they continue to live well after Abbie is born. Their timing, moving from NC to Florida (after reconciling) appears to coincidently coincide with their discovery of child #2. They left the state and thought they'd left the child and drama behind them forever.

And the boat incident. Mortifying. Heres what gets me...they act as if Abbie is special. I am not insulting her, but she isnt special. She is a person who is severely IDD and Autistic. I get so sick of hearing "Oh Abbie, you're so special. Look at all the awareness you are spreading." They literally do not care about other people. All the screaming in stores and restaurants. Kicking peoples seats, grabbing at them,staring at them....and then the boat. Asa gave this long "we wont let a bad moment ruin a good day" speech. Well good on you Asa. Glad that your child shitting all over a boat to an extent that it needed to be HOSED off didnt bother YOU...but I bet it was just a JOY...a gift of "awareness" for all the other people who spent their hard-earned money to slosh around in your kids crap. "Look Abbie! Look how great you are! You just showed everyone you are a typical teen and let everyone know you have a right to crap all over people. Literally. You sweet girl!" And its all his fault, not Abbies. I will say that at least in this case Priscilla had the good grace and common sense to be embarrassed and sad. She had clearly been crying, and was avoiding looking at Asa and the camera while he was saying it was ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The amount owed may be retroactive to when his income changed.. since 2010!
If everything is in P’s name and he reports nothing... baby mama won’t get anything. If I remember correctly from my parents divorce.

• Angry
It's kinda looking like most of the things they have done was to avoid contact and ever having to pay anything to his child. But...didn't they think the other mom may see him since he is so famous and all? Maybe he didn't care since it's all in P's name.

I think this is deeper and darker than we knew.

Reactions: 17
If everything is in P’s name and he reports nothing... baby mama won’t get anything. If I remember correctly from my parents divorce.
I noticed that before, it's not that hard to figure out his and her networth. Surprisingly Priss has way more in the bank than he does, now i understand why.

I noticed that before, it's not that hard to figure out his and her networth. Surprisingly Priss has way more in the bank than he does, now i understand why.
IMO
If they plotted and schemed to avoid paying more than $200+ a month by putting everything in her name, they really are garbage people.
The fact that their rabid supporters are just fine with that is beyond my realm.
I bet if the script was flipped and it were one of their baby daddy's who pulled this tit, they would be screaming from the rooftops about how f'd up it is.
But because it's Assa, the modern day P.T. Barnum and Autism Messiah, it's ok.
#garbagepeople
#morons

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Also, doesn't Limelight require their representatives, to make their own business licenses, in their own states (like a dba, doing business as)? I know when I got messed up in one, I was required to open up a dba with my name. I am just curious because P doesn't have a registered company other that Maass Media, LLC and I don't think they would use that to support her MLM too.. Where is she reporting all her income to, is the question? I had to report all income and file taxes on what I made, even though I paid out so much more than I ever made, closed up my dba after a year, and reported a total loss...

Reactions: 10
It's kinda looking like most of the things they have done was to avoid contact and ever having to pay anything to his child. But...didn't they think the other mom may see him since he is so famous and all? Maybe he didn't care since it's all in P's name.

I think this is deeper and darker than we knew.
Oh for sure. The moving, putting all assets in Priscillas name, they knew what they were doing. Its not 1950, so the idea of an out of wedlock child really isnt the issue. The issue is that they knew there was a child out there, and didnt care to include it in their lives. The excuse that the mother wanted it that way is lame. Moms do that a lot, but fathers fight for their rights. Asa and Priscilla couldnt care less. This child, if in their life would let the entire world know, forever, that Asa cheated on her and embarrassed Priscilla and her family. I get the impression that appearances mean a great deal to Cilla and her family, and what a bad look that would be. As is, I'm sure it was bad enough that she got knocked up by him and had to track him down after he ghosted her. Then this?? Oh..they were mortified. And now, its come home to roost. And for all their minions supporting them online, there are people in their real world just judging and talking. All the PTA moms, JSA moms, her parents friends, their neighbors,etc etc. And they know it. It may not effect them right now, but the beginning of the end has started. Look at the Gosselins from TLC. They had a cult following on TLC...millions of viewers per week, not 500,000. Their initial divorce drama resulted in a short lived boom in viewers and cash, because people wanted the dirt. But like everything else, the excitement waned, the kids grew,and POOF!, gravy train derailed. It may be slower for the Maass', but it will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly! Also, doesn't Limelight require their representatives, to make their own business licenses, in their own states (like a dba, doing business as)? I know when I got messed up in one, I was required to open up a dba with my name. I am just curious because P doesn't have a registered company other that Maass Media, LLC and I don't think they would use that to support her MLM too.. Where is she reporting all her income to, is the question? I had to report all income and file taxes on what I made, even though I paid out so much more than I ever made, closed up my dba after a year, and reported a total loss...
I think we are going to find out that they took every penny she made and more to buy her own product. She was the top salesperson - so they say? I find it hard to believe unless they stacked it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
They always said and that they moved back to NC after he left the CG in 2000, and that they moved to Florida in 2004 or 2005 for better employment opportunities and to be near Priscillas family. Now since the "scandal" they are saying they were separated when Isaiah was one yr old and Asa was still in NC, but Priscilla and Isaiah moved to Florida to live with her parents, and that is the period the 2nd child was conceived. So what remains unconfirmed is this: They apparently reconcile and Priscilla and Isaiah return to NC where they continue to live well after Abbie is born. Their timing, moving from NC to Florida (after reconciling) appears to coincidently coincide with their discovery of child #2. They left the state and thought they'd left the child and drama behind them forever.

And the boat incident. Mortifying. Heres what gets me...they act as if Abbie is special. I am not insulting her, but she isnt special. She is a person who is severely IDD and Autistic. I get so sick of hearing "Oh Abbie, you're so special. Look at all the awareness you are spreading." They literally do not care about other people. All the screaming in stores and restaurants. Kicking peoples seats, grabbing at them,staring at them....and then the boat. Asa gave this long "we wont let a bad moment ruin a good day" speech. Well good on you Asa. Glad that your child shitting all over a boat to an extent that it needed to be HOSED off didnt bother YOU...but I bet it was just a JOY...a gift of "awareness" for all the other people who spent their hard-earned money to slosh around in your kids crap. "Look Abbie! Look how great you are! You just showed everyone you are a typical teen and let everyone know you have a right to crap all over people. Literally. You sweet girl!" And its all his fault, not Abbies. I will say that at least in this case Priscilla had the good grace and common sense to be embarrassed and sad. She had clearly been crying, and was avoiding looking at Asa and the camera while he was saying it was ok.
Yes, everything that I think, well said. I have thought from the start that he has never considered other people. He thinks that the world should fit around his family but it doesn’t work like that.if I has saved up for a holiday or even to eat out and I was subjected to all that chaos, I would be less than happy. It’s ok for them if a holiday or meal is spoiled they can just go on another one with all their money but most of us have to save for it. So bloody selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.