Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a deadbeat dad as well who cared little about me and my siblings, so I feel I can relate to her also having a father who could care less about you. I liked FA before but I see nothing but Asa as a master manipulator and a deadbeat father and Pricksilla being an enabler now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
there's a lot to unpack in tonight's vlog but first off, why are they trying to force maverick to be around the puppy? not only is it still a new dog in his environment, getting all the attention, they aren't used to each other, but now she has a cone and smells like the vet. of course he does not want to be around her right now, stop trying to force it.

Reactions: 14
Vlog Summary: Dinner With Friends, February 21st 2020
  • Becca and Summer with Ab in living room
  • Sandy does NOT have Parvo, awaiting test results for Distemper, she’s at the Animal Hospital on IV
  • Going to park with Guillermo? Apparently a new channel with another child with autism to exploit
  • ABA update – haven’t had therapy in a couple of weeks, gets it 1 x week, insist they follow through and just need refreshers.
  • Kaidele? Apparently Guillermo’s meal ticket, playing at park then back home
  • Summer calls Ass Dad
  • Ass accuses postman of being no good
  • Cilla got flowers from some random
  • Say “today” as in the “vlog day” is the one where their ‘exposed’ video went up, say it’s like National Inquirer, Ass says he had a bad morning but all the minions who sent leghumping messages made it better.
  • Going to respond to postivie comments and have a movie night family time…hmmm except without the other daughter
  • Out to eat (shocking!!!!)
  • Isaiah manhandling Kaidele
  • Claims a boyscout came to the door so he bought something but couldn’t break a $20 so told the kid to give em to 3 neighbours.
  • Sandy home in cone of shame, goes back to hospital tomorrow.
  • Several minutes of pointless dog stuff.
  • Acknowledge they have autism night at Ifly but Ab would hate it (the indoor skydiving thing)
  • “sweet girl” and puts her to bed.
  • Summer has taken Ass’s job laying down with Ab cuz Ass was filming the victim video
  • More pointless “boops”
  • Says “family night minus 1” then corrects to “cuz Abbie’s in bed”
  • Summer Becca and Isaiah mugging the cam saying they love the viewers. End.
You're a hero without a cape! :D

These were the highlights for me:
  • Summer calls Ass Dad - Holy crap! :O
  • Going to respond to postivie comments and have a movie night family time…hmmm except without the other daughter - loved the added commentary
  • Several minutes of pointless dog stuff. - not surprising since Isaiah himself told the puppy "do you know the amount of clout I'm gonna get online 'cause of you?" so... we know they're "milking her" too
  • Says “family night minus 1” then corrects to “cuz Abbie’s in bed” - BEST BLOOPER EVER!!! LMAO
Thank you so much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You're a hero without a cape! :D

These were the highlights for me:
  • Summer calls Ass Dad - Holy crap! :O
  • Going to respond to postivie comments and have a movie night family time…hmmm except without the other daughter - loved the added commentary
  • Several minutes of pointless dog stuff. - not surprising since Isaiah himself told the puppy "do you know the amount of clout I'm gonna get online 'cause of you?" so... we know they're "milking her" too
  • Says “family night minus 1” then corrects to “cuz Abbie’s in bed” - BEST BLOOPER EVER!!! LMAO
Thank you so much!
The dad thing was so wierd, I went back and listened again to see if she said "your dad's" but nope, it happened in this context: Isaiah showed up at the park when the girls were already there, he says "oh hi Summer's vlog" and then she says "No it's dad's"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well todays vlog showed the puppy returning from the vet where she was receiving IV antibiotics and testing.

Asa and Prisicilla thanked everyone for the thousands of DM's and messages of support, and now they know their mission is valuable.

Asa bit Isiah's head off for mistakenly making the same observation that he just made. I've noticed he is becoming shorter and cockier to Isiah in recent months. Some tension there for sure.

Abbie went to the park in her special car with her "friends" Summer and Becca, and then out for fast food of course.

Asa explained why Brandy, Abbies ABA therapist isnt around. Basically, Abbie is doing so well and is "so easy to teach" that they feel she only needs therapy once a week because they know how to do ABA from observing Brandy. Hmmm. I am going to watch some pilot tutorials, and start flying, LOL.

Asa chastised Summer for "Taking his Job" (laying down with Abbie at bedtime) for two nights in a row. Yuck. Get out of your "teenage" daughters bed you skeevy perv!

And it wraps up with a big "We love you" from Summer,Becca, and Isiah.

I learned so much about Autism today. Truly gripping stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that they are assuming that Isaiah will step in to look after her when they can no longer do so. That is so wrong as that boy deserves a life of his own, it is not his responsibility. I hope he is strong enough to tell them that.
I honestly don't think that Isaiah would say no. He is brainwashed. That poor guy is afraid of his father.

Reactions: 4
Ok, I am new here, have been reading the last couple of days trying to figure out how all this came down. I wasn't going to post at all, but I am totally confused on the timeline. I don't know what month 2nd child was born, just above says first quarter of 2004. For just me to figure things out, I will just say March. Subtract 9 months from that and that fits the court record saying Asa was with woman between June and August of 2003.

Going on with this, I do know that Isaiah was born in Oct of 2002. When Asa got other woman pregnant, Isaiah was approx 8 months old (if other woman got pregnant in June ) That does not fit in the line that Asa got other gal pregnant when he and Priscilla separated when Isaiah was 1 1/2 yrs old. Sounds like Cilla left him after 2nd child was born.

Please correct my thinking if I am wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think that Isaiah would say no. He is brainwashed. That poor guy is afraid of his father.
Yes he is.
I have seen some of the mannerisms and looks Isaiah has when interacting with Assa.
Very familiar to me.
I saw the same exact ones on my own kids faces when their dad was an ass to them.
Makes me so sad.
#bullyassholeassa

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ok, I am new here, have been reading the last couple of days trying to figure out how all this came down. I wasn't going to post at all, but I am totally confused on the timeline. I don't know what month 2nd child was born, just above says first quarter of 2004. For just me to figure things out, I will just say March. Subtract 9 months from that and that fits the court record saying Asa was with woman between June and August of 2003.

Going on with this, I do know that Isaiah was born in Oct of 2002. When Asa got other woman pregnant, Isaiah was approx 8 months old (if other woman got pregnant in June ) That does not fit in the line that Asa got other gal pregnant when he and Priscilla separated when Isaiah was 1 1/2 yrs old. Sounds like Cilla left him after 2nd child was born.

October of 2001.

Reactions: 3
October of 2001.
Ok. I was a year off.
Now I have to revisit this.
Damnit.
Thanks a lot!! 😆😆
My head!!!!😆😆😆
So they were apart for a pretty good while. From Aprilish 2003 until at least August of 2004??
Help. 😆😆

Reactions: 6

second daughter may of 2004....Abbie..April 2005

Reactions: 6
They took Abbie on a catamaran tour of some sort. At one point the passengers were allowed to get out and snorkel/swim. The tour guides specifically asked Asa not to take Abbie out with them. Of course Asa is bleeping god and did whatever the hell he wanted to. Abbie was thrashing around so wildly that she consumed A bleeping LOT of saltwater. This caused her to have a massive shitstorm of a diaper blowout when she got back on the boat...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. They literally had to hose her tit off the boat. Again, they specifically asked Mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG not to let her off the boat,
Thank you! Holy tit (sorry) that is bleeping disgusting. And tgey shared this story on the internet? Poor Abbie.

Reactions: 11
The dad thing was so wierd, I went back and listened again to see if she said "your dad's" but nope, it happened in this context: Isaiah showed up at the park when the girls were already there, he says "oh hi Summer's vlog" and then she says "No it's dad's"
But she didn’t call him ‘dad.’ I don’t think what she said was unusual. The son asked & she told him, in short, that it was his dad’s camera. She’s not going to say “Asa’s” to his son.

Shell...are you American?

Reactions: 5
there's a lot to unpack in tonight's vlog but first off, why are they trying to force maverick to be around the puppy? not only is it still a new dog in his environment, getting all the attention, they aren't used to each other, but now she has a cone and smells like the vet. of course he does not want to be around her right now, stop trying to force it.
I noticed the puppy still has a bad cough.

Reactions: 4
But she didn’t call him ‘dad.’ I don’t think what she said was unusual. The son asked & she told him, in short, that it was his dad’s camera. She’s not going to say “Asa’s” to his son.

Shell...are you American?
No im Canadian, and in that context I would always say "your dad's" for example, with my cousins children, my nieces, and friends. According to the screenshot comment posted above too I'm not the only one who definitely heard it as stated.

Reactions: 8
second daughter may of 2004....Abbie..April 2005
Wait, isn't Abbie's birthday in May? I really don't remember but I have the feeling it was the same month my son was born (May)... not sure why I "remember" that?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.