Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have already been stated and I'm late to the game, but I went and watched the video they did during vlogmas "the story of us" and "autism early years, our story". So clearly they leave out all the parts about him not wanting to be married anymore and getting another woman pregnant, but what I did note by doing the math, is that while this other woman was raising a one year old, Priscilla was giving birth to Abbie. His second child with this other woman would have been 5 months old when he got Priscilla pregnant. So in their video's when they say "we were trying and trying and trying to have another child and nothing was working" is really...."we were fighting and fighting and I left and had an affair".

I speculate here, but maybe the other woman was ignored just like he tried to do to Priscilla when they first met. In "the story of us" video they talk about how he just stopped contacting her and she finally had to have her parents get a hold of him on the boat. He was blowing her off until he found out she was pregnant and then most likely forced by parents to do the right thing. I wonder if the other woman was told to back off, he was married, this would be bad....go away....etc. She may have tried to pursue it and he tried desperately to keep her a secret until someone convinced her she needed to seek support. That happens a lot when the other women finds out about other children born into the relationship. They start feeling like outcast and that their child is missing out. I don't know....we may never know...and honestly I'm not sure why I care at all. *shrug*
My thoughts exactly! That thing about the lady not contacting him until his first daughter was 5 yo sounds more like "I ghosted her as long as I could but family court found me"

Here's how I believe it went:

Baby momma: "Hi government! I need some money/help for my daughter because I am a single mom"
Gov: "Sure honey but where's the father?"
Bm: "I don't know, we just had that one night and then he disappeared"
G: "I see but he has to take responsability because... citizens shouldn't pay if HE is not paying"
Bm: "I'm with you there but I don't know where he is, I just know his name and that he was in the Coast Guard at the time"
G: "Excellent! Just bring some of your daughter's saliva and we'll make sure he responds!"

And the rest is... lies & gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well noticed. Yeah their story is full of holes.

Yeah she doesn't brush her teeth properly either. I'm sure she's been doing that with or without assistance since she was very young, if she hasn't learned how to do it properly by now, she won't. That is a realistic circumstance for her. She does do it, but it's halfhearted and won't be getting cleaned properly. With the sugar she eats, that is a concern. I expect self-care like that will always need assistance.
That's the thing Abbie doesn't know why or how, she just does. The hand washing is a perfect example, she doesn't do it because she wants to clean her hands, she does it because she is told to. If you wouldn't tell her she wouldn't do it, meaning that she wouldn't be able to live even semi independent, she needs 24/7 care and people telling her what to do and when. Pretending like there is even a remote chance that Abbie would be able to live on her own with just a care taker in that attached bedroom thing is ridiculous. Unless a miracle happens, she is never going to do things on her own other than eat, drink and maybe go to the bathroom.

One of my teachers always told me to visualize a person like Abbie home alone for a couple hours (without the locks on the fridge/pantry) and imagine what would happen. In her case you can just by that visualization alone see that she will never be even semi independent.

Reactions: 19
I had been watching FA for about a year & a half, I unsubscribed today, The Channel has become about everything but Abbie or Autism! I’m disgusted & done!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have another take on Asa being invisible as a parent to his third child. He left P. Got his g/f preggers, and one way or another him and P were reunited. Her family were prob. instrumental as it appears she was poss. living with them.. The condition of him coming back to P and I was that there would be no contact with his lovechild. P could not bear the humiliation. So, ok, come back but forget there was ever a child in terms of forming a relationship with her. We'll pay her, but don't go near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed Asa acting a lot more lovey-dovey with Pricilla in the last couple of vlogs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm livid and this may have been posted here before. Major tea just caught Asa in a whopper of a lie. The child support paperwork shows Asa saying he is unemployed in 2012 when in many vlogs he says he owns his own motorcycle repair business he states he opened it in 2010 what a bleeping liar he owes that mom back pay and he is in contempt of court he flat out lied his own YouTube channel verifies this in many vlogs. Check out the one where A&P proudly annouce they are closing the shop to cash in on their YouTube channel in 2018. As a mother of a child who's lowlife lying father owes me back child support Assa is no better. And he is in contempt of court he lied all the while portraying himself as a paragon of virtue for autism fathers everywhere. He makes me sick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously? Being stressed out while pregnant does not cause IDD and autism. If that was the case you'd see a lot more autistic children out there.
I didnt know, I just wondered if all the stressed affected her in some way. Sorry

Reactions: 2
This may have already been stated and I'm late to the game, but I went and watched the video they did during vlogmas "the story of us" and "autism early years, our story". So clearly they leave out all the parts about him not wanting to be married anymore and getting another woman pregnant, but what I did note by doing the math, is that while this other woman was raising a one year old, Priscilla was giving birth to Abbie. His second child with this other woman would have been 5 months old when he got Priscilla pregnant. So in their video's when they say "we were trying and trying and trying to have another child and nothing was working" is really...."we were fighting and fighting and I left and had an affair".

I speculate here, but maybe the other woman was ignored just like he tried to do to Priscilla when they first met. In "the story of us" video they talk about how he just stopped contacting her and she finally had to have her parents get a hold of him on the boat. He was blowing her off until he found out she was pregnant and then most likely forced by parents to do the right thing. I wonder if the other woman was told to back off, he was married, this would be bad....go away....etc. She may have tried to pursue it and he tried desperately to keep her a secret until someone convinced her she needed to seek support. That happens a lot when the other women finds out about other children born into the relationship. They start feeling like outcast and that their child is missing out. I don't know....we may never know...and honestly I'm not sure why I care at all. *shrug*
She did not seek support she applied for public aid and the state went after him.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed Asa acting a lot more lovey-dovey with Pricilla in the last couple of vlogs?
Hi, I mentioned this after watching last nights vlogs. Everybody saying I love you, Asa kissing cilla’s head and the cult kissing asa’s arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm livid and this may have been posted here before. Major tea just caught Asa in a whopper of a lie. The child support paperwork shows Asa saying he is unemployed in 2012 when in many vlogs he says he owns his own motorcycle repair business he states he opened it in 2010 what a bleeping liar he owes that mom back pay and he is in contempt of court he flat out lied his own YouTube channel verifies this in many vlogs. Check out the one where A&P proudly annouce they are closing the shop to cash in on their YouTube channel in 2018. As a mother of a child who's lowlife lying father owes me back child support Assa is no better. And he is in contempt of court he lied all the while portraying himself as a paragon of virtue for autism fathers everywhere. He makes me sick
Good catch! Expanding on that, The shop was incorporated August 31st, 2010 and dissolved in April 2nd 2018. The support order commenced September 1st, 2010, literally the next day....
1582316450344.png 1582316560311.png 1582316603439.png 1582316983435.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"Commencing on September 1, 2010"....
In my mind he is in contempt but...
The order does not state WHO needs to notify the court "upon becoming employed".
I have no personal knowledge about how child support works.
In my state it's up to the custodial parent to petition the court to ask for a modification.
Could one of you who has some personal experience with the system talk a little about the question of who is responsible for telling the court?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can we black out address’s please, I know they do not live their anymore but other people do and who knows what the minions would do!

Reactions: 7
Can we black out address’s please, I know they do not live their anymore but other people do and who knows what the minions would do!
Argh sorry I just did the blocks but expired on time to edit my post :-( Hopefully they aren't that psychopathic they will realize they don't live there anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.