Fathering Autism #48 Crybaby Maassives need DD bottles, it fits right in w/ Big P's waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called her out on her boat pic about life jackets, Assa calling people garbage when he stole things and was convicted his first daughter .. Chincilla writing bad cheque’s ... I think there’s more I just can’t remember .. I’ll go look to see if it’s still up but they likely deleted it lol
All that is the truth not dirt and I hope more and more of the mindless leghumpers become aware of it. Nicky TV is an excellent exemplar of parenting of an autistic child and deserves far wider recognition in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The most unrealistic haul of them all. She claims it will last them a week-week and a half. If so why is she always at the grocery store?

Yeah right. That's not counting the numerous Shipt deliveries that she'll receive in the mean time.

• Haha
All that is the truth not dirt and I hope more and more of the mindless leghumpers become aware of it. Nicky TV is an excellent exemplar of parenting of an autistic child and deserves far wider recognition in my opinion.
This should explain what gunt means. And a picture of Pigknuckles in the grocery store.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. I enjoy how they work and communicate with him.

I was disappointed, however, with his response to the Fathering Autism use of Youtube money. He stated that they are assets and will eventually help Abbie. But not if there are mortgages, loans, etc. I highly doubt they are saving and investing the money they earn. Sure they may have life insurance policies and a trust set up for Abbie. But what about all the clothes, vacations and technology that they buy? What if Cilla stops making so much on her MLM and what if the Youtube gravy train stops?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was going to say this myself too, but got told off when someone in this group ages ago said they thought Autism Inclusivity was a terrible group etc etc.. :(
But yes to the OP, many studies have shown how damaging ABA is, and I'd suggest you learn from autistic adults who have already walked that path and know from experience and with he benefit of hindsight what will help and what won't :)

Many people who go through r*pe, war, violence etc *do* develop PTSD, not to mention PTSD can show up differently in autistic/neurodiverse people ( I can find an article tomorrow when I have more time) And yes, autistic children should learn too, but please read the article above (Invisible Abuse one) because it details not so much what the student is learning, but it's more *how they're being taught* that is the harmful thing, hand over hand, forced compliance, planned ignoring, taking away basic needs, taking away communication devices (I believe Asswipe said Abbie treated her iPad as a "clutch", smh!) And by true selves, we mean that many ABA therapists place strong emphasis on neurotypical social norms, such as eye contact and get them to memorise phrases, rather than using communication as *connection* not just a one way street.

And as far as the "if you meet one autistic person" statement, yes that's absolutely true. However we would say the same thing about every group of people and every marginalised community. Two black people will not share the exact same feelings and experiences, but they would still be able to relate to each other more than a black and white person due to systemic shared experiences and cultural/social norms within their culture...same with the LGBT+ community, etc.
Thank you @WoahThat'sCrazy, I wouldn't have had the guts to reply to this comment. You are absolutely right.

Yeah..me thinks it's because of the excessive use of ABA and also how @ABAPQueen1995 has pointed out many times, the school does not have any autistic adults or intervention, so having many neurotypical adults work with *many* autistic children with absolutely *no* imput at all from autistic adults, etc is defintely part of the reason why kids at that school aren't faring so well..
And the building is laden with puzzle pieces which suggests that these kids can be fixed to act more neurotypical. I wish there were autistic voices on the board of directors there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Assa and his yearning looks towards Lauren may be what has put a stop to that BFF deal. They were doing some partying the last time they were together. I wonder if Assa got him a snout full and became a bit more flirty? Who knows for sure..but it is not out of the realm of possibilities. 😎
Wouldn't surprise me.
After all, Asssa likes 'em big.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Pigs are incapable of accepting that they made mistakes and to openly admit it. They have no shame. If they showed a scintilla of humility they would make themselves more likeable and I think we would all have some respect for them. Instead they have this appallingly cavalier attitude which makes them, IMO, more and more detestable.

I personally think that all this current obsession with social media is creating a lot of problems now and in the future. It makes people (adults and children) dissatisfied with their lot, and because money is involved, motivates people to expose themselves in a way that is, in the long term, very harmful as what is put out there on the internet cant be simply erased and forgotten about. In years to come the Pigs parenting is going to be held up as a very bad example.
That word is perfection - "CAVALIER"!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what this is about?

View attachment 236782
If you go back one page, you will see the discussion that happened earlier when it was first posted.

These two can't stand that people are going to call them out for their decisions, and it is going to keep happening because they continually put their lives on display for all to see.

This should explain what gunt means. And a picture of Pigknuckles in the grocery store.
Off to the corner you! I hope Kermy has restocked the eye bleach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wouldn't surprise me.
After all, Asssa likes 'em big.
I have to say that I have watched a couple of Lauren's recent vlogs and really like her. She is down to earth, honest, and has a lovely personality. I am so pleased for her and her husband that their daughter is doing so well at school. They really deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say that I have watched a couple of Lauren's recent vlogs and really like her. She is down to earth, honest, and has a lovely personality. I am so pleased for her and her husband that their daughter is doing so well at school. They really deserve it.
Could someone list the entries for a new title? It would make voting easier.

Reactions: 2
I dont know much about her actually. My only impression of her was thru her few appearances on the FA vlog. I should check hers out.

Reactions: 4
So, shortly after Philly posted the comment about people searching for dirt, she posted this:
Screenshot_20200908-113322_Facebook.jpg

These were two comments that were left. If only I wasn't blocked...
Screenshot_20200908-113226_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200908-113226_Facebook.jpg

I am so very tempted to send them private messages on FB, but that would be a "real life" reaction. It makes me madder than a hornet that she is ACTIVELY TRYING TO RECRUIT these people who are barely surviving as it is.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Could someone list the entries for a new title? It would make voting easier.
I don't think it would actually because if all the choices are listed in one post, you can only 'like' the post once (a like being equal to one vote) and the other alternative would be for everyone to reply with which one they're voting for which would be very time consuming for whoever is counting them up.
The way it's done now with someone posting a suggestion and ppl liking it is easier because then you just choose the most liked posts option and whichever one has the most likes, wins.

Currently, @Hotographer512 has the most votes and I'll make a thread w. her suggestion if no one else objects. :)

Reactions: 10
So, shortly after Philly posted the comment about people searching for dirt, she posted this:
View attachment 236927

View attachment 236929View attachment 236929
I am so very tempted to send them private messages on FB, but that would be a "real life" reaction. It makes me madder than a hornet that she is ACTIVELY TRYING TO RECRUIT these people who are barely surviving as it is.
This woman has no shame...

• Heart
And also 6 Blind Kids. I believe most of their kids (not all) are autistic with IDD. Great parents!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 236927

View attachment 236929View attachment 236929

Unbelievable. Shame on you Priscilla...shame on your filthy soul.

Even if this woman could scrape up the $69....she won't sell this high price crap to make money! I feel like you....hard not to message and say please look up things about this company...it's a pyramid scheme!!! Please research it.

Reactions: 19

Even if this woman could scrape up the $69....she won't sell this high price crap to make money! I feel like you....hard not to message and say please look up things about this company...it's a pyramid scheme!!! Please research it.
I wish someone could. They seem so vulnerable and almost like they feel they need to join to be closer to her. It is scary people feel that way. The chances are if someone reached out they would listen as would hopefully pull them away from thinking they need to please her. I just couldn’t say oh it’s only £69 after the woman just said she’s on a minimal income. Especially if it wasn’t long ago I (P) couldn’t afford furniture or a car repair- but guessing that’s a distant memory for her now!

• Heart

P and A couldn't give one hoot about her, the $69 is less than they spend just on DD coffee each week. They have very short memories, it wasn't that long ago that they were living frugally out of necessity and now they're arrogantly showing off their wealth. Karma should be arriving very soon hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.