Fathering Autism #43 P. keeps crying, A: keeps lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went gem sifting yesterday. Abbie only did it because she was surrounded by Ass' arms "helping" her sift. We probably will get some of Prilly's (S)LimeLife virtual convention and awards. 🤮

Oh, look. The return of the panty mask...Abbie in no mask. These pigs are purposely taunting us at this point.
Priss says they had a GREAT time yesterday at the gem mine! I think poor Abbie feels differently about that...

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s wearing her Fathering Autism shirt, bet they are doing lots of promotion.
I know!!! They don’t want her look special needs with a hair cut but insist on using her as a walking advert!! Surprised they aren’t hauling a lime life bag and all wearing those tacky sunglasses 🤢 Just put her in a shop brought outfit for a change instead of promo T-shirts constantly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They went gem sifting yesterday. Abbie only did it because she was surrounded by Ass' arms "helping" her sift. We probably will get some of Prilly's (S)LimeLife virtual convention and awards. 🤮

Oh, look. The return of the panty mask...Abbie in no mask. These pigs are purposely taunting us at this point.
Isaiah also had his mask down around his chin in another video as well. No excuse for him.

Edit:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If there is a positive to yesterday’s events, for me it would be how quickly we all went into panic mode! LMAO! I hopped out of the shower last night, popped open Tattle, and was like..Oh Crap! 🤣 What happened?
It was like our Tattle Ant Mound was kicked and all of us tattle ants were scurrying for a home base! I am happy as to how we all found a way back to each other. Pretty neat group of Tattlers, if you ask me! Have a great day Y’all! ❤🌻❤
😂 😂 😂 I know, right!! It was one of those sinking feelings like, oh tit, here we go again! I went to bed thinking you, Hotographer and I would be starting our new adventure, searching for others, and joining in plan B today!! 🤷‍♀️

Thankfully, we are here to live and gossip another day!! 😂😂🐷:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think you have to be a member for a while before the report button shows
They are saying that if there are any really bad comments of maybe a sexual nature etc, it’s up to us to report it to them. If we don’t they will permanently close our thread. I think we should let it go now or they will close us down ❤

• Heart
😂 😂 😂 I know, right!! It was one of those sinking feelings like, oh tit, here we go again! I went to bed thinking you, Hotographer and I would be starting our new adventure, searching for others, and joining in plan B today!! 🤷‍♀️

Thankfully, we are here to live and gossip another day!! 😂😂🐷:m:m
Amen Sister! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I checked the thread before my eyes were fully open this morning...and REJOICED! 😛😛😛
❤❤So Thankful to see all you lovelies again today!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bloody Adams family

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hahaha! It is all fun and games till someone gets Covid. Smh...🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finding the local Dunkin' or other fast food joint.
Horror of horrors
The nearest Dunkin is 17 miles away and probably closing
Next closest 22miles away
Awww poor baby but hey he has the fancy schmancy coffee maker Cilla bought

• Haha
Horror of horrors
The nearest Dunkin is 17 miles away and probably closing
Next closest 22miles away
Awww poor baby but hey he has the fancy schmancy coffee maker Cilla bought
Too bad he can't use it per the list of items not allowed

• Haha
So that girl that was talking about MD in her videos has just posted a video trying to take down tattle. She's trying to get everyone to sign a petition :ROFLMAO: The wonderful thing is- it only draws more people to this site and some lucky ones will gain enlightenment. Leghumpers, come out come out wherever you are!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So that girl that was talking about MD in her videos has just posted a video trying to take down tattle. The wonderful thing is- it only draws more people to this site and some lucky ones will gain enlightenment. Legumpers, come out come out wherever you are!
Wow, she thinks she has that sort of power. Interesting, also funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that girl that was talking about MD in her videos has just posted a video trying to take down tattle. She's trying to get everyone to sign a petition :ROFLMAO: The wonderful thing is- it only draws more people to this site and some lucky ones will gain enlightenment. Leghumpers, come out come out wherever you are!

Oh my! This could really, really turn into boat loads of fun! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Oh please, go on. They should try the farms next. It is going to be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Also, ET phone home

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Because it doesn’t have the option -
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Petition!!! Admittedly I haven’t watched it but she really does think the maass family are much bigger than they are haha. Some extremely important issues that get petitions don’t even get passed what is this waste of time one going achieve?! Thought we had freedom of speech!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.