Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in SC, I didn't feel anything but then I was asleep. All my neighbors said they felt it.

Reactions: 5
So stinking adorable.

Just thought Cilla was up there making another TikTok!!!
OMG...I'm not safe then. I'll have to move.

Reactions: 9
Try the pickles! Use the juice in a Bloody Mary and eat the pickles on the side!!
This sounds yummy. I have seen the pickles, but just did not know if I would like them. Thanks for the lovely idea.

Try the peanut butter whiskey, it's delish too!!!!!
This WILL happen! I had never heard of peanut butter...I will make sure Man Meow looks for this the next time he is the store. Thank you!

Goodness Gracious Tattlers! New thread already! We are a busy bunch.
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Reactions: 7
A 9 year old chicken. That is so Awesome. Hi chicky chicky!

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's really good, I happen to see someone at our local pub order it so of course I had to try it lol!! We go through threads like P goes through cheese!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.