Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fyi...in NJ where I work, I am one of several RN's that do the COVID-19 testing or new admissions. My patients are in isolation in a special unit until results come back. They take average of 36hrs then they can be a part of the community. FYI, I work in a large inpatient substance abuse detox and rehab center.

Reactions: 12
But then piggy would have to deal with her daughter, heaven forbid

Reactions: 9
I agree. The issue with that (and I think I am pretty qualified to comment) is the tons of time you have to be ready and willing to spend wading through their content. It is a drag and just so much.
The are not like 8 passengers, where you can clearly see abuse and just show a couple of clips that are disturbing enough (and get recycled over and over once other youtubers join).
This family is different. They appear to be a loving, positive family doing their best at first, second and third glance. To notice change, problematic behaviour or obvious contradictions you need to follow them for quite some time. Even MD thought they weren't that bad at first. Add to that, that it is difficult to find anything critical as comments are closely monitored and Asa hunts down and tries to silence everything that doesn't support his narrative.
Finally, commenting on people with disabilities (or their families) is always something that most people shy away from. The term ableism is thrown around alot in those instances.

We agree then. It didn't seem to be the general sentiment on here though with people almost celebrating the downfall of FA. I just didn't get the hype these past few days and am not the least bit surprised by the turn of events.

Reactions: 11
Asa was so riled up in his talk today that he forgot he was playing copyright music in the background

Reactions: 26
Hello, new here! Just made this account yesterday just to keep up with this whole FA crap. I’m Brooke Lee but recently switched my last name to MDG on YouTube. Only because FA has now threatened people and I’ve commented under Mindful Divergence videos. Not really sure how to post on here. So hopefully I’ve done it right.

Reactions: 15
Dumb question time
The first CPS visit was about the same time last year. Could this have been a recheck of some sort?
Like I said here, I only have called twice in 26 yrs of being a RN. It was extremely difficult but those 2 times were horrendous physical and/or suspected sexual abuse. In both instances approx 7 yrs apart and w/different people the reports were "Substantiated" complaints so that made me feel better. I didnt call CPS about the Maass' but I do feel 100% in my heart she is exploited for money, ignored...ALOT, her dignity as a young woman violated and disrespected as a human being--not able to give consent to be filmed and plastered all over YT forever.

Reactions: 20
#9 Had me dying. So true

Reactions: 6
I think it's funny that they think they know more about how autistic people feel about things than people with actual autism. It's also such GREAT advocacy to call a person with autism a "trash can" and shit on her valid criticisms. Taking the opinion of non-autistic people over autistic peoples opinion ABOUT AUTISM makes no sense.

Also, I find it funny how Pris talked about how videos can look bad if you chop and screw them and only show certain parts of the video. MD showed her makeup livestream video in full and didn't edit it at all.

Also also (sorry this is long), MANY MANY social workers miss very obvious abuse. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of accounts of children who were killed by their parents after years of abuse and often multiple social worker visits.
(I would like to point out that I think the vast majority of social workers do care and try very hard, but they all have too many cases on their plates to give each one the attention needed. I am in no way blaming them, it is a system that needs a lot of improvement but the blame should not be put onto the individuals in that system in this case.)

Edit: I should also say that I do not think Abbie is in any danger of being killed, I used an extreme example to get a point across but I am not implying that I think they would do that.

Reactions: 14
Since you quoted me I assume your fyi was towards me?

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say. The fact I said I can get my covid test in about an hour? I am not just saying that my tribes clinic contacted me and that is what they said. We have our own lab and means of testing. Being that it is strictly for Native Americans it works differently than a standard hospital that works with the public.

No negative meant just a little confused. Nothing but respect for health care providers

Reactions: 4
Another Jersey girl (Central)
And since I've been in the ER 3 times since April I can truly say Nurses definitely ROCK

MD was sure convincing! As I said here, I discovered after a couple of her vids that I wasn’t exactly so keen on her approach. (Her “abuse” mention thumbnail irked me). So I went back & unliked comments that I had previously liked. I felt she didn’t deserve my praise so much. I was also surprised by how many vids she was putting out & after what we saw happened to the last gal, I figured she’d get taken down by youtube. Assuming she still hasn’t is odd...it made me think that maybe all her points were valid.

Can someone link the Summer & Ab weird “back pocket hug?” When the heck was that? I never notice such things. Not having seen it, maybe it’s a volleyball thing? I could imagine sporty girls arse-slapping each other. I also believe them when they say Summer isn’t respite....she’s their PA/live in college student who is getting ABA & autism/IDD experience. I’m one of the members here who have mostly stuck up for Summer.

Lastly, when I did listen to MD, I had to speed her up & her constant mouth movements bugged me, like she was swallowing graham crackers or something. Maybe she’d record after eating. Who knows. I’m just picky like that. And I do question her Asperger’s dx!!!! Without a doubt!

Reactions: 5
everything piggy said I respond with fuck summer and her groping ass what a weirdo I wish I’d let ANYONE grab my disabled daughters rear. But it’s all coming out! Love it!

YES! This comment you made...THANK YOU!!! agree 100%. You said about cilla saying vids can look bad if you take diff clips and edit them together...Carol showed the ENTIRE vlog and she (CAROL) did NOT chop up and edit clips together!!!

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling this is Assa or Priscilla. Nothing bad but it feels like they are trying to make her feel bad about expressing her feelings but in a nice way so its more persuasive.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling this is Assa or Priscilla. Nothing bad but it feels like they are trying to make her feel bad about expressing her feelings but in a nice way so its more persuasive.

hmmm not required by law, but required by common sense. this does sound like them. have they commented on her page under their name yet?

Reactions: 10
Perhaps A&P should consider another way to make money. However Asa ,IMO ,is a Narcissist and lives for the daily feedback. He is quick to let his “fans” know how awesome he is while bragging about his money and so called accomplishments. His personality reminds me more and more of Donald Trumps.

Reactions: 16
I didn't realize I quoted you MaidenX. I was just saying my COVID 19 tests come back fairly quick too( like 24 to 36 hrs) The FYI part of my comment was NOT meant as anything derogatory or negative. At this point I dont even know what I'm responding to...lol I Just finished my 4th 12 HR in a row...take care. Sorry for misunderstanding . I did respond to this on my phone but it died and I don't think it went through earlier. I'm on my iPad now. Goodnight!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.