Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CLEAN HANDS DOCTRINE:

n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim.

Reactions: 7
😱 Hahaha!!!! I am literally laughing my head off... He seriously needs to consult a lawyer before sending out a cease and desist letter because what he just disclosed could be constituted as harassment and he could be sued by TattleLife for it... He seriously is not a smart man....

CLEAN HANDS DOCTRINE:

n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim.
Plus the judge would dismiss upon hearing the case... He literally doesn’t have a leg to stand on, unless someone threatened him. I don’t see where anyone here has done so. We only have asked for him to come clean and address his legal matters (from criminal history to paternity)...

Reactions: 15
Hi all, as we publish legal threats I have received this that I believe to be about this person.

As always I offered them the chance to report any posts or posters to be looked into and he has refused. I can't find any evidence of anyone here doxxing and I think everyone is aware that is strictly against our rules. Please do report new members that appear to have signed up to discredit the site and post messages to give it a bad name. Never hesitate to hit report on a post as we take our rules like keeping it all on tattle and not doing anything that could be seen as harrasment very seriously. Thanks

Tattle doesn't share your details unless a crime has taken place or something of that magnitude. So no one knows your personal details unless you post something that gives it away.

View attachment 86476
View attachment 86477
LOL this dipshit and his "informal cease and desist". Ok Mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the "contacting members of the family".

Even IF those people/that person is a member of this site, those actions were done entirely independent of Tattle. No one on here encourages that behavior. So Tattle is not responsible for any of that.

Reactions: 14
Re the "contacting members of the family".

Even IF those people/that person is a member of this site, those actions were done entirely independent of Tattle. No one on here encourages that behavior. So Tattle is not responsible for any of that.
Even if anyone did contact members of the family and send them publicly available info, there is no crime committed. I know for fact that in order to rise to something like cyberstalking the first thing you have to do is contact someone multiple times... So even though I disavow, emailing anyone once and attaching public records with a note that says "for your consideration" is NOT illegal.

Eat tit, Asa. Dummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even if anyone did contact members of the family and send them publicly available info, there is no crime committed. I know for fact that in order to rise to something like cyberstalking the first thing you have to do is contact someone multiple times... So even though I disavow, emailing anyone once and attaching public records with a note that says "for your consideration" is NOT illegal.

Eat tit, Asa. Dummy.
Yeah I agree.

Morals and crime frequently don't go hand in hand.

EDIT: As someone else has said, the major problem is the Court Papers not redacting sensitive info. That does need fixed asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He is obviously rattled. We have never named his child or her mother on this site to my knowledge. Any documents I have seen on here have had the names blacked out. I personally wouldn’t dream of emailing his son or any other person associated with him..
The information is there on public court records, so he needs to sue duval county.
if you are reading this Asa, you and your wife were so upset yesterday that she was on TikTok dancing, really.

Reactions: 19
Think we have one of the cult here.

@scmom305 Do you have anything to say or are you just here angry reacting to posts? They seem quite angry, they're just here using the little red face to everyone's posts. No need for anger, breathing exercises are beneficial. I recommend them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bo0XDhcCcAAVWZq.jpg

IC3 (FBI) is gonna send him that back.

Yeah I agree.

Morals and crime frequently don't go hand in hand.

EDIT: As someone else has said, the major problem is the Court Papers not redacting sensitive info. That does need fixed asap.
Are you aware of any Florida law or administrative code that requires redaction? I would imagine that won't be fixed without a change in the law.

State employees do mess up a lot, though... So its possible it shouldnt be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you aware of any Florida law or administrative code that requires redaction? I would imagine that won't be fixed without a change in the law.

State employees do mess up a lot, though... So its possible it shouldnt be there.
Honestly have no idea. I'm not even in the US so have no idea about even the basics of your laws either federal or state. Just going off what another had said about how their state does things.

Reactions: 2
So Helen told him to provide links and show the post, and he acts like a baby “No, I won’t do it, you’re the moderator”.

🤦‍♀️

So Helen told him to provide links and show the post, and he acts like a baby “No, I won’t do it, you’re the moderator”.

🤦‍♀️
Because he has nothing to report as the doxxing is not there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly.. He has absolutely no proof but then throws insults and harassment to her... You can definitely tell he did not address a lawyer about this and was probably already laughed off the phone by a few (if he even tried to call one).. He is trying to do damage control but it can and will bite him, if he even tries to take this to court.. His first thing would be to get a lawyer to even take him half seriously... After his 'tell-all,' yeah, that definitely isn't going to happen..

So he’s going after people for contacting his adult son? That apparently already knew this information. If Isaiah already knew what’s the big deal assa? His narscissiam is showing. Oh poor assa....his web of lies is becoming unraveled and he’s getting angry.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy crud! WTF! So it’s all tru? What else have they been lying about? Use 2 watch them but noticed A started getting real cocky in his videos then stopped, saw this on my feed. Say whaaaaaaaa? Hmmmmm they got some real mess they lied about 4 sure.

Reactions: 11
So he’s going after people for contacting his adult son? That apparently already knew this information. If Isaiah already knew what’s the big deal assa? His narscissiam is showing. Oh poor assa....his web of lies is becoming unraveled and he’s getting angry.
I can't. Seriously.... Oh my... You are too much @Monkey1651 !!!
That is the hugest part... He cannot do anything for Isaiah.. Once Isaiah turned 18, he is now an adult and he would have to go to a lawyer or the courts and file the charges...
Assa is getting butt hurt and is expecting everyone to bow down and go away.. That isn't going to happen.. Especially with all the half-truths and continued lies that he spilled...

Reactions: 10
His emails prove he reads these comments. I like the way he mentioned his ‘teenage son’ which of course Isaiah is but he has made it sound like he’s a young teenager and not an adult. Wish he’d stop saying ‘kids’ when talking about summer and Isaiah. Summer isn’t yours numpty. She’s somebody else’s kid!!! All the times they’ve said that summer is the sister that Isaiah always wanted is ultra sad now!

But anyway... moving on for all that crap. He’s addressed it (albeit badly)
He’s still an obnoxious overeating, over spending (thinks he) know it all who’s channel is less about autism and more about me me me aren’t I great and don’t you all want to be like me. Next time they hashtag relationship goals I’m just gonna leave laughing faces 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly have no idea. I'm not even in the US so have no idea about even the basics of your laws either federal or state. Just going off what another had said about how their state does things.
Ahh, gotcha!

One basic thing about US law is that it CAN vary greatly in each of the 50 states (especially administrative stuff), unless there is a federal law in place that supersedes it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.