Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be happy they were outed. Their academy award video had over 466000 views, he will be running to the bank.
What a couple of arseholes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Exactly, all these new people who are hungry for details pertaining to identities can kick rocks. GTFO.
Asa doesn't need to worry about us digging up all the dirt, his own fans with zero boundaries will do that just fine.

Hold up, I didn’t ask for the names ( I don’t care, I have nothing to gain with that knowledge) but your right, I’m new to this thread/site bc after seeing the big drama yesterday I was curious on the “haters” so to speak....a lot of things clicked for me reading on here and all my thoughts ( thinking I was just being bitchy) have some validity...I’m far from a “fan” I would never pay for Patreon or send them gifts! So please all I was curious about is being surprised how easy you can get info on personal things, everytime I’ve googled an ex boyfriend,etc there was always a price to “move further” into their dox...it was just a question, chill
If you want to get caught up. I suggest reading through the past threads for full context and you should be able to find the info.

Reactions: 10
Their names aren't important. I'm not liking the influx of new members coming here obsessed with finding the names/social media/pics of the mother and daughter. All info we've found is available to the public, but they don't need to be involved and who they are is irrelevant. The focus should be on Assa and Priss.

Funny enough.... it seems their vid today brought THEIR followers here. And they're the ones rabid for personal info....
I second all of this. no one that I'm aware of on this forum paid for any information, just looked at public record, and even then I'm very uncomfortable that certain details, especially for the daughter, aren't redacted further. anyone looking up the facts of the case should only be concerned about what Asa has or has not done re: his responsiblity in the matter, and not about the details of the mother and daughter. Asa chose to put himself in the public eye; they have not. any further details about them are completely irrelevant and unnecessary. they are not part of the conversation and I really wish Asa had been more explicit in asking people to respect their privacy. instead he just waxed on about garbage people and let his fans run loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And, the Mother only calls her "girlfriend". I have a daughter as well. I have never said "good job girlfriend!" To my baby. That is distancing yourself from your child. Anyone ever watch the first video when Ab was about 6 ? She's Completely gated into the living room. You can see her 'mother' sitting out in another room. They just close the doors, put tons of gates up and, let it run around yelling and slapping the television. Has no one EVER thought to slap this kids hand? My daughter was top in her graduating class. I slapped her hand if she broke things, stole things that were other peoples, ummm Busts in the bathroom and gets naked to shower with Priscilla!!! Is it me?? These people are NUTS. I had panic disorder growing up so, my parents would desensatize me. Big ceilings scared me, open places. I read everything, I learned and now (I'm 53) never panic anymore. But, this kid doesn't know what's happening to her. And one more thing; her father FILMS every single thing she does. Did you ever wonder if he tells CUT,let's do it again?! They all have the Sellable clothes on, the sunglasses, t-shirts and,they can't understand why that kid hides near the washing machine. I hate this ignorant family
The whole girlfriend thing always got on my last nerve ( and I thought I was just being bitchy) it makes my skin crawl when she says “ma’am“ as well

Reactions: 8
Can you see how your comment came across as thirsty for info that you don't need? You've clarified you didn't mean that, but my original point still stands. If it doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you.
and other people have been coming on looking for the information, asking for photos, etc., who probably do want to nose around where they shouldn't be. if it doesn't apply to you, great, I'm glad, but it's just a word of warning for anyone who does come on here with poor intentions that no one here wants to engage in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I wish we could interview their local Dunkin Donuts and the employees who work there lol. I'm willing to bet the Maass family fully funds their 3 closest Dunkins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for the daughter not having having a father(or maybe she had a stepdad) but she sure did dodge a bullet not having Asa in her life. I suspect her mother knew that and wanted no part of it.

Reactions: 15
Hi all, as we publish legal threats I have received this that I believe to be about this person.

As always I offered them the chance to report any posts or posters to be looked into and he has refused. I can't find any evidence of anyone here doxxing and I think everyone is aware that is strictly against our rules. Please do report new members that appear to have signed up to discredit the site and post messages to give it a bad name. Never hesitate to hit report on a post as we take our rules like keeping it all on tattle and not doing anything that could be seen as harrasment very seriously. Thanks

Tattle doesn't share your details unless a crime has taken place or something of that magnitude. So no one knows your personal details unless you post something that gives it away.

Screenshot_2020-02-20-17-51-23-323_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-20-17-51-53-319_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does he even have names, phone numbers and addresses of forum members? Doesn't he need a subpoena to access that info? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have made several posts to newbies saying it is not cool to try and post names of this mom and her kid.

I also said to whoever said Isiah is fair game because he is 18, that I have never seen in my life an adult 18 year old.

It looks to me like either Asa himself, or one of his associates made an account and came here trying to get someone to post their name. No one did before and they won't now. If Isiah actually was contacted, they can find out where and who it came from.

Good luck with your "informal" cease and desist Asa. I do have some advice. For you to threaten anyone about anything you best have your yard clean and make sure there aren't any more skeletons hanging around. You may harm your own self pal.

I'd be going after Duval County for not adequetly redacting the documents that are publicly available.

Reactions: 21
I was abused. I agree. No spanking. But when she takes something from a stranger, MOVE her hand! Don't LAUGH and say how cute it us.
Same, I now have PTSD because of my childhood abuse. I'm more anxious because of it. Exposing an Autistic kid to certain stuff can be cruel as well (I'm also autistic). It's very different to anxiety. Autism is from birth and lifelong, anxiety can be treated, autism not.

I'd be going after Duval County for not adequetly redacting the documents that are publicly available.
Agree.

Where is he getting names and addresses from? This is nothing but lies and a way to intimidate people on here. Doesn't wash with me. Hogwash.

From what I have seen, documents (that are public records) have been removed from here and people on here have strongly discouraged from posting any identifying information on them and if people have, it's been removed. Really not a case here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is he going after the gossip site that actually posted a picture of his 3rd child. It was only up for a hot second but was there. Does he even realize there are at least 3 other gossip sites they are on. Does he stop to think that his own rabid fans are more than the ones now harassing this poor mother and daughter
Narsacistic idiot needs to ask himself a few questions

Reactions: 17
How are we supposed to take that non tear jerker of a vlog seriously when clearly on the same day they’ve uploaded happy happy TikToks?! And the Oscar goes to .... the Maass family 😂😂😂
Even less respect then I did before if that’s possible!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is he going after the gossip site that actually posted a picture of his 3rd child. It was only up for a hot second but was there. Does he even realize there are at least 3 other gossip sites they are on. Does he stop to think that his own rabid fans are more than the ones now harassing this poor mother and daughter
And I have heard from a valid source that it was Gossip Bakery not here that she was doxxed.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree that it’s the actual cult fans that are desperately googling all the info now. The same ones that call camp I am special to speak to Isaiah... you can see why Assa wanted to be a preacher... he can reel them in good and proper!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have made several posts to newbies saying it is not cool to try and post names of this mom and her kid.

I also said to whoever said Isiah is fair game because he is 18, that I have never seen in my life an adult 18 year old.

EXACTLY!
It looks to me like either Asa himself, or one of his associates made an account and came here trying to get someone to post their name. No one did before and they won't now. If Isiah actually was contacted, they can find out where and who it came from.

Good luck with your "informal" cease and desist Asa. I do have some advice. For you to threaten anyone about anything you best have your yard clean and make sure there aren't any more skeletons hanging around. You may harm your own self pal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.