Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having trouble remembering something. When A and P went to get their passports didn’t they both go in separately or at different times? I know there was video footage about. I’m not taking about the time they all went and got their pictures taken for the passport, just the actual time where they would have had to go in and apply with the necessary I.D (ie driver license). If he has been lying to P he wouldn’t want her in there if they said “oh you have a suspended license” even though that doesn’t matter in regards to getting a passport.
The thing is, to get a passport, you don't need a DRIVER'S LICENSE specifically. You just need government issued ID. In my state, for example, you can still go to the DMV and get an ID card that looks exactly like a license, but it says "FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY" on the card. That is an acceptable form of ID to get a passport.

As much as Asa wants people to believe through his little sleight of mouth, him not having a license would not disqualify him from getting a passport. Not to mention that some people have passed off suspended licenses as ID (before the expiration date listed on the card) because the actual card was never taken from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think they block you from getting a passport if you're behind of child support payments.

Just checked and if you're over $2500 in arrears you're not eligible for a passport.
Interesting. So he can rightfully claim he was within 2500 bucks at the time of getting approved for a passport (assuming the federal reporting system works like it should)...

but the license thing is totally irrelevant to his passport...

Reactions: 2
Interesting. So he can rightfully claim he was within 2500 bucks at the time of getting approved for a passport (assuming the federal reporting system works like it should)...

but the license thing is totally irrelevant to his passport...
I don't think his license was suspended. He likely paid up enough or worked out an arrangement before the 20 day period was up.

Reactions: 2
hi, I’m new here. Can anyone point me to where the original court and also arrest documents were posted? Thanks!

Reactions: 4
I don't think his license was suspended. He likely paid up enough or worked out an arrangement before the 20 day period was up.
Nah it was, he got charged and convicted of driving on a suspended, says notes support delinquency on the ticket, it's in the Duval records.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know the hot topic is the third child right now but in the Vlog before that video, Asa lets us know that the vlog They were currently filming was going to be posted “tomorrow” (2 days ago). When he said that I thought to myself “How is he going to get closed captioning for this video?” Previously he had specifically said how they needed to be a couple days ahead on the videos so there was time for it to be close captioned. well, big surprise, it was not closed caption even though they made such a big deal over paying a company to do it so that they could be inclusive and then Asa explained it as “ closed captioning was a hot mess for this video and isn’t available” instead of just admitting he got the video in too late for it to be captioned. He was editing that video somewhere between 12 and 16 hours before it was going to be posted, he didn’t allow himself time and he knew it before he even started filming that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The comments on their Facebook are hilarious br disturbing. I can't believe people don't see how problematic try are especially now people know he has a third child

Reactions: 4
and the fans are just fine with that.....mind boggling

I think we should all continually report FA to you tube for child abuse. Honestly...if what they do to her for views is not abuse....I don't know what is. Those two do not care about anyone but themselves and Isiah.
And, the Mother only calls her "girlfriend". I have a daughter as well. I have never said "good job girlfriend!" To my baby. That is distancing yourself from your child. Anyone ever watch the first video when Ab was about 6 ? She's Completely gated into the living room. You can see her 'mother' sitting out in another room. They just close the doors, put tons of gates up and, let it run around yelling and slapping the television. Has no one EVER thought to slap this kids hand? My daughter was top in her graduating class. I slapped her hand if she broke things, stole things that were other peoples, ummm Busts in the bathroom and gets naked to shower with Priscilla!!! Is it me?? These people are NUTS. I had panic disorder growing up so, my parents would desensatize me. Big ceilings scared me, open places. I read everything, I learned and now (I'm 53) never panic anymore. But, this kid doesn't know what's happening to her. And one more thing; her father FILMS every single thing she does. Did you ever wonder if he tells CUT,let's do it again?! They all have the Sellable clothes on, the sunglasses, t-shirts and,they can't understand why that kid hides near the washing machine. I hate this ignorant family

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I left the Wee family a little message ! I really think they deserve anything that comes their way ...... unlike those fathering autism pigs
I think we all need to be looking into "six blind kids" channel. Those old folks are CLEARLY exploiting all their disabled children for $$$.... its sick

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And, the Mother only calls her "girlfriend". I have a daughter as well. I have never said "good job girlfriend!" To my baby. That is distancing yourself from your child. Anyone ever watch the first video when Ab was about 6 ? She's Completely gated into the living room. You can see her 'mother' sitting out in another room. They just close the doors, put tons of gates up and, let it run around yelling and slapping the television. Has no one EVER thought to slap this kids hand? My daughter was top in her graduating class. I slapped her hand if she broke things, stole things that were other peoples, ummm Busts in the bathroom and gets naked to shower with Priscilla!!! Is it me?? These people are NUTS. I had panic disorder growing up so, my parents would desensatize me. Big ceilings scared me, open places. I read everything, I learned and now (I'm 53) never panic anymore. But, this kid doesn't know what's happening to her. And one more thing; her father FILMS every single thing she does. Did you ever wonder if he tells CUT,let's do it again?! They all have the Sellable clothes on, the sunglasses, t-shirts and,they can't understand why that kid hides near the washing machine. I hate this ignorant family
Uh I don't think spanking a child isn't going to do any good. It will teach a child to be more fearful of you. (It did with me..)

Sorry, one more!( I just found you people! I've been secretly seething all alone!!
The video where they explain how they met. Oh, sweet, they met in a bar and went home together. Then, he GHOSTED!! he GHOSTED her! She was trying to reach him to tell him that she was pregnant and he wasn't taking her calls! Doesnt she REALIZE she's only there because, he was forced?? What a pair. YUCk.

Uh I don't think spanking a child isn't going to do any good. It will teach a child to be more fearful of you. (It did with me..)
I was abused. I agree. No spanking. But when she takes something from a stranger, MOVE her hand! Don't LAUGH and say how cute it us.

Reactions: 15
And one more thing; her father FILMS every single thing she does. Did you ever wonder if he tells CUT,let's do it again?!
I think he does because that recent TikTok he made had a jump cut in it. It’s a simple TikTok that is done in one take, so why did it need to be edited?

Reactions: 8
I think he does because that recent TikTok he made had a jump cut in it. It’s a simple TikTok that is done in one take, so why did it need to be edited?

Honestly sad. If you're talking about the one where she tries to take a bite of his food, at school they are working with her on not taking other peoples stuff, mainly food, and then here he is making that TikTok. I'm guessing the jumpcut was him coaching her to take a bite so it would be "funny"

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Honestly sad. If you're talking about the one where she tries to take a bite of his food, at school they are working with her on not taking other peoples stuff, mainly food, and then here he is making that TikTok. I'm guessing the jumpcut was him coaching her to take a bite so it would be "funny"
They make a mockery of her. If you see other TikToks like that, they do it with pets or toddlers, but of course they would use the excuse that she’s mentally a toddler if questioned about it BUT later on will claim she’s a “typical teenager”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You all seriously found out the names of the daughter and Mom? Did u have to pay the site to get the info?
Their names aren't important. I'm not liking the influx of new members coming here obsessed with finding the names/social media/pics of the mother and daughter. All info we've found is available to the public, but they don't need to be involved and who they are is irrelevant. The focus should be on Assa and Priss.

Funny enough.... it seems their vid today brought THEIR followers here. And they're the ones rabid for personal info....

Reactions: 21
I'm not liking the influx of new members coming here obsessed with finding the names/social media/pics of the mother and daughter.

Funny enough.... it seems their vid today brought THEIR followers here. And they're the ones rabid for personal info....
Exactly, all these new people who are hungry for details pertaining to identities can kick rocks. GTFO.

I doubt they take the advice of teachers seriously. They have told them to have more meaningful conversations with Abbie as well. I don’t see how they can when Asa vlogs everyday. People say we only see a little of their day, well yeah that’s after Asa does all his editing. I don’t think there is a moment without the camera in his hand.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.