Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s around the 15 min mark when they talk about how some see them as exploiting Abbie & just that HEAVY/DEAD expression on Priss’ face & his darting & beady eyes just says it all to me, they KNOW EXACTLY what they are doing & don’t WANT to be filming her for money. Then they go into “she’s set for life...” which is even more of some terrible excuse for parenting. It’s like trying to justify parental prostitution for money for the family. It’s just so MORALLY WRONG. And Abbie is the true victim. Priss’ GUT is telling her to quit, but just watch his expressions & what he has to say to her saying that. It’s ALLLL about the money for him! I cannot see how they’ll be able to keep up this lifestyle. It’s obviously killing their physical health. They’ve got the help for Abbie. Couldn’t they both take on jobs outside the house, to just clear their minds & help them get back on a healthy path? He could still film whatever on the side, at night, post once a week, still profit off tiktoks, & their FB ch. Patreon ppl would still pay them.

Cody Speaks father works. Not sure if the mother does. Prob not conducive for them as I don’t think they have or accept the same level of respite. Anyway. 🤪

Good call on ladylurker earlier...CN, is that you?

Reactions: 16
The thing thing disturbed me the most is that they have known for 11 years, have been paying child support and their blame for not seeing his child is that the “child’s mother” made the decision. You can go buy $1000’s of dollars in camera equipment and a 30k golf cart but you can’t go to court to fight for rights to see your child? She was 5 NOT 16 for Christ sakes! You didn’t see her because you wanted to play like it didn’t happen. Furthermore you are worried about what your son would think of you but not “that child”? I unsubscribed... they are about as delusional as they come!

oh and we don’t ask for money from you guys you can watch the free content, we get paid by YouTube and Facebook. Um you are not employed by YouTube and Facebook morons you are paid by ads and views and YouTube and Facebook is your vessel. You started your patreon acct by those that watched your “free entertainment”! Also, I recall every month when you send out cards you say “you can get these from us too if join”! Hell in your Disney video you all are sitting having dinner and Summer is doing a Patreon video...but you don’t ask for money just advertise the hell out of it.

“This our channel, our comments and we share what we want to share”...I wonder if Abbie wants you to share how she shreds her pull-ups and gets tit everywhere? I wonder if you read your comments to her about her pull-ups? You promote positivity and you were ready to quit today. The truth is YOU CANT, in fact you are in so deep you have to have two channels, upload every day, and sell makeup. Sorry but P does not strike me as a beauty guru. They are doing this because they are in too deep and can’t get out.

“you don’t have to defend me”...you are such a manipulator, Asa. I also know you are are narcissistic and reading every single one of these comments, that’s what narcissist do. You’re not a good person bc a good person would be trying to see their kid for the last 11 years not buying camera equipment or a 600k house. You’re a deadbeat.

still laughing at “YouTube and Facebook pays me not you”. 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He is making money off this situation! He’s getting more and more subscribers!
I can’t believe this. He is using the story about a child he had out of wedlock and wants nothing to do with to make more and more money. I mean, he might as well use this child, he has been using and abusing Abbie for years.

His time will come. Let’s face it, as Abby gets older and less interesting and less cute nobody’s gonna wanna watch. Isaiah and summer will move out and it will just be him, his fat wife, and an adult Abby sitting on the couch shredding her poopy diapers. And I love Abby, but nobody wants to see that! P is part of that awful makeup pyramid company right now, but those businesses come and go all the time.

Reactions: 20
I'm new here having found you from A&P new video and a quick Google.

I'm totally gobsmacked at Asa having a third child - what?

I've followed the Mass family for years and until now, didn't see anything wrong with their videos - until I read this forum and it all started clicking. Tons of what has been said over the 4 threads is spot on! How they use Abbie as a meal ticket. How they've changed. How much they're hiding about the true them & finally, just how unhealthy they're making Abbie.
I've unsubbed & won't be lining their pockets with my ad revenue. I honestly feel for all three children... Isaiah, 'K' & Abbie.

Edited to remove 'attempt to moderate' - apologies, I'm new so don't know the rules and can't find them. I'm learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Going after him for what I wonder, Isaiah is 18 and an adult, although it was totally wrong for anyone to message him, too much, I would never do that.
Since he is 18, legally an adult, I suppose he would have to file any legal paperwork himself.
I don't think 🐖stick momma and Assa can do this on his behalf because he is not a minor. Anymore.
Also, I doubt he's up to years of dealing with legal wrangling while he starts his new life in college.

I wouldn't be shocked if there was a specific reason she didn't want him involved.
Maybe it has to do with those charges he got while he was in Wisconsin?
Maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm new here having found you from A&P new video and a quick Google.

I'm totally gobsmacked at Asa having a third child - what?
After doing a lot of reading of this forum, I think I have found the mom and daughter (SS & K?) correct me if I'm wrong though.

I've followed the Mass family for years and until now, didn't see anything wrong with their videos - until I read this forum and it all started clicking. Tons of what has been said over the 4 threads is spot on! How they use Abbie as a meal ticket. How they've changed. How much they're hiding about the true them & finally, just how unhealthy they're making Abbie.
I've unsubbed & won't be lining their pockets with my ad revenue. I honestly feel for all three children... Isaiah, 'K' & Abbie.

Edited to remove 'attempt to moderate' - apologies, I'm new so don't know the rules and can't find them. I'm learning.
Please don't try and dox anyone, especially the mother and child, they have nothing to do FA. Be cool.

Reactions: 14
The thing thing disturbed me the most is that they have known for 11 years, have been paying child support and their blame for not seeing his child is that the “child’s mother” made the decision. You can go buy $1000’s of dollars in camera equipment and a 30k golf cart but you can’t go to court to fight for rights to see your child? She was 5 NOT 16 for Christ sakes! You didn’t see her because you wanted to play like it didn’t happen. Furthermore you are worried about what your son would think of you but not “that child”? I unsubscribed... they are about as delusional as they come!

oh and we don’t ask for money from you guys you can watch the free content, we get paid by YouTube and Facebook. Um you are not employed by YouTube and Facebook morons you are paid by ads and views and YouTube and Facebook is your vessel. You started your patreon acct by those that watched your “free entertainment”! Also, I recall every month when you send out cards you say “you can get these from us too if join”! Hell in your Disney video you all are sitting having dinner and Summer is doing a Patreon video...but you don’t ask for money just advertise the hell out of it.

“This our channel, our comments and we share what we want to share”...I wonder if Abbie wants you to share how she shreds her pull-ups and gets tit everywhere? I wonder if you read your comments to her about her pull-ups? You promote positivity and you were ready to quit today. The truth is YOU CANT, in fact you are in so deep you have to have two channels, upload every day, and sell makeup. Sorry but P does not strike me as a beauty guru. They are doing this because they are in too deep and can’t get out.

“you don’t have to defend me”...you are such a manipulator, Asa. I also know you are are narcissistic and reading every single one of these comments, that’s what narcissist do. You’re not a good person bc a good person would be trying to see their kid for the last 11 years not buying camera equipment or a 600k house. You’re a deadbeat.

still laughing at “YouTube and Facebook pays me not you”. 😂😂😂😂
Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The replies on video are...I can't even. These brainwashed people have to be the most moronic people on the planet. It is no wonder so many people still get scammed and catfished.

I just watched two good videos by tiffanyferg about family vloggers and the dark side of it. Interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m having trouble remembering something. When A and P went to get their passports didn’t they both go in separately or at different times? I know there was video footage about. I’m not taking about the time they all went and got their pictures taken for the passport, just the actual time where they would have had to go in and apply with the necessary I.D (ie driver license). If he has been lying to P he wouldn’t want her in there if they said “oh you have a suspended license” even though that doesn’t matter in regards to getting a passport.

Reactions: 11
Funny, in his video he didn't deny not having a DL, all he said was "I just got my passport" He is good at deception.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was annoyed that earlier in the video he said the the behind child support payments were part of the "lies" people were making about him.... and then later admits that he was behind. We didn't make it up Assa, don't mislead people to think we made it up.

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched them for a while, as always thought they were sharing too much of the poor girl, but I don't like any channels like the Inghams, where the parents give up work, to turn filming their children into a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The last 24 hours have been wild. This forum has moved so fast I had no time to post.
All in all, Assa and 🐷cilla are trash, LGM is trash the end

Reactions: 8
The thing is, to get a passport, you don't need a DRIVER'S LICENSE specifically. You just need government issued ID. In my state, for example, you can still go to the DMV and get an ID card that looks exactly like a license, but it says "FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY" on the card. That is an acceptable form of ID to get a passport.

Him not having a license would not disqualify him from getting a passport. Not to mention that he some people have passed off suspended licenses as ID (before the expiration date listed on the card) because the actual card was never taken from them.
I think they block you from getting a passport if you're behind of child support payments.

Just checked and if you're over $2500 in arrears you're not eligible for a passport.

Reactions: 6
"Unlike you HATERS I'm totally unbothered and don't care at all" a filmography by Priscilla Maass

She is basking in the praise from her fans since the FA video and thanking them for the flowers and gifts they have sent her on FB and Instagram

I think they block you from getting a passport if you're behind of child support payments.

Just checked and if you're over $2500 in arrears you're not eligible for a passport.

Only if you are $2500 or more behind in payments.

Reactions: 6
He doesn't even call the child his daughter but the girl or that girl. That irritates me
and the fans are just fine with that.....mind boggling

I think we should all continually report FA to you tube for child abuse. Honestly...if what they do to her for views is not abuse....I don't know what is. Those two do not care about anyone but themselves and Isiah.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.