Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this, and this isn't an attack on anybody that's looked at the court docs (I eventually looked at them myself after working out how to get access via that site) it's an attack on the amount of info available the public. The child's name being visible I feel is wrong, I'd go as far to say even the mother's name being on display is wrong as the child could be identified by proxy. Where I am, things like this are just not available to the public. Even if a parent is convicted of neglect or child abuse, their names are not available or broadcast, to protect the child. Obviously this causes problems further down the line as they can't be identified. However, as a Brit, I am genuinely shocked at how easy it is to find things out about people and how quickly it can be done.. for free.
I’m from the states and I was also appalled how much identifying information was not redacted. My state would redact a lot more information from those documents and I did not like that Florida had left that information available.

Reactions: 4
I’m from the states and I was also appalled how much identifying information was not redacted. My state would redact a lot more information from those documents and I did not like that Florida had left that information available.
Good to hear this isn't a commonplace thing. It could possibly be an error, either that or Florida doesn't place priority on protecting minors. I wouldn't know personally. I hope it is an error.

Reactions: 1
Good to hear this isn't a commonplace thing. It could possibly be an error, either that or Florida doesn't place priority on protecting minors. I wouldn't know personally. I hope it is an error.
Whoever redacted some of those documents did not do a thorough job. In some places the information is blacked out, in others it is. At the very least they could have been consistent.

Reactions: 5
Whoever redacted some of those documents did not do a thorough job. In some places the information is blacked out, in others it is. At the very least they could have been consistent.
Yeah it's all very disturbing. I like that A has been exposed for what he is, but I don't like that these names are floating around the Internet. I really do hope the mother and third child aren't approached. I feel that would be inappropriate. If anything it needs to go through the proper channels (services/legal.. whatever) so it's done impartially and sensitively in respect of amounts due to her.

Anyone else get the feeling this isn't the last of this?
I get the feeling that it won't be approached on FA again. They will want to get back to sick puppies, looking in their daughter's backpack and rewarding her with candy asap. It will be on other channels, various people aruging with each other remotely via their perspectives on vlogs. Lots of back and forths. The main problem will melt into the background. Not sure what I think about LGM revealing stuff on YT, though the info was available here and elsewhere in text. On the one hand I think it gave them (Maass) a perfect opportunity to gain sympathy and to put their side across without any challenge, but on the other hand, I'm relieved it's been admitted and addressed. I still think the Maass are scumbags tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In the words of PT Barnum: “there is a sucker born every day”. Let’s face it they found their pot of gold. I have been watching them for a few months and thought there is something wrong here. I was glad to watch their latest post about the iligit kid. Wow! The waterworks was touching he really squeezed them out. Let’s face it the are exploiting the kid. She is their meal ticket. Priscilla is so not into it. She goes through the motions in most videos. He’s a flim flan man. I hope people stop watching their vlogs. It pisses me off. I saw a post on this about their new house and he doesn’t work. He’s a lazy slob. I saw estimates on how much they make a day not including their merch! The Binghams make 1,600 a day. I’m doing something wrong. No wonder Summer moved in she’s not fool. This is my first post.

Reactions: 8
I really hope there is an adjustment in the amount based on his current income, while we are all generally in agreement the money is mostly in Ps name I bet you anything their tax filings aren't exactly full disclosure.
I have that same feeling. Mainly because A &P dealt with it with more lies and half truths, which just complicates it.

Reactions: 11
I really hope there is an adjustment in the amount based on his current income, while we are all generally in agreement the money is mostly in Ps name I bet you anything their tax filings aren't exactly full disclosure.
Yeah P is registered as the manager for Maass Media LLC.
A is an "authorized agent", whether or not that is enough for that income to be considered for a re-evaluation of child support, I do not know.

Reactions: 7
The non-absorbent crappy plastic puzzle piece coasters someone worked too hard on made me think, aren’t they freaking sick of seeing the autism puzzle piece logo everywhere in their home? I wouldn’t want so many reminders.
ditto!

Yeah the puzzle piece everywhere is :sick: They are not interested in communicating with actually autistic adults and getting our perspective. They see us as the enemy, which is sad. When people have mildly commented about ABA in the past, it's met with hostility, because they don't like to be challenged and see it as an attack. We see this a lot online, especially a few years ago (it's improved in the last 3 or so years) where it would be parents only perspectives. As I was late-diagnosed as a adult and living independently, their perspectives weren't needed for myself. I get they are parents of an autistic child, but they do a lot of things that kinda grate in the autistic community.

I don't really know why people are bringing up ancient charges of A underage drinking/being in possession of a beer. It's not important or significant and is a distraction from the important stuff. Scraping the barrel.

I agree that Abbie is not being abused. The exploitation and lack of privacy she has is not good though. We don't need to see her pull-ups, or know that she has a spare pair of pants in her backpack "just in case".

Summer is aggravating me with the touching Abbie more and more lately. I don't dislike Summer, but I don't like what she is becoming in respect of Abbie.

I will say this, and this isn't an attack on anybody that's looked at the court docs (I eventually looked at them myself after working out how to get access via that site) it's an attack on the amount of info available to the public. The child's name being visible I feel is wrong, I'd go as far to say even the mother's name being on display is wrong as the child could be identified by proxy. Where I am, things like this are just not available to the public. Even if a parent is convicted of neglect or child abuse, their names are not available or broadcast, to protect the child. Obviously this causes problems further down the line as they can't be identified. However, as a Brit, I am genuinely shocked at how easy it is to find things out about people and how quickly it can be done.. for free. (purely from a child protection point of view)
always glad to have your autistic perspective too! 😇

Reactions: 6
A public record is a public record, a gossip site is a gossip site. They couldn’t control the narrative so they exposed themselves and put blame on someone else. Asa couldn’t even be man enough to say he messed up and that’s that, he had to direct the blame on the YouTuber who is essentially doing the same thing as him.... uploading videos for views. He would rather his cult members do the work, and has let them become bullies, while he sits back and watches while P Tik Toks. I don’t see how gossiping within a gossip site makes it ok for people to feel that way about others. No one here has bullied them. Yes there have been comments about weight which I have tried to steer away from but other than that we are discussing things in the vlogs we find uncomfortable and once again we are lashed out at over it.

They aren’t spreading awareness. They are exploiting their daughter and their fans have some weird obsession with her and they find that ok.

Its 50 gossipers vs 400,000 subscribers. Did he think we were going to take over lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A public record is a public record, a gossip site is a gossip site. They couldn’t control the narrative so they exposed themselves and put blame on someone else. Asa couldn’t even be man enough to say he messed up and that’s that, he had to direct the blame on the YouTuber who is essentially doing the same thing as him.... uploading videos for views. He would rather his cult members do the work, and has let them become bullies, while he sits back and watches while P Tik Toks. I don’t see how gossiping within a gossip site makes it ok for people to feel that way about others. No one here has bullied them. Yes there have been comments about weight which I have tried to steer away from but other than that we are discussing things in the vlogs we find uncomfortable and once again we are lashed out at over it.

They aren’t spreading awareness. They are exploiting their daughter and their fans have some weird obsession with her and they find that ok.

Its 50 gossipers vs 400,000 subscribers. Did he think we were going to take over lol.
100%

FA are trying to control the narrative. He had no choice but to put that vlog out today, it's his way to trying to silence us, other bloggers and whoever else is talking about them legitimately.

He could've said on that vlog (and it wasn't live so they had time to edit tit) not to go after people. Whatever is thought about LGM & others, to passively encourage rabid behaviour en masse is wrong. They are all drooling at the bit for a chance to go for someone, and today it was LGM. Next time it could be a vulnerable person.

• Heart
I hope this isn't too off topic but does anyone else on here watch 6 blind kids? I'm curious what everyone here would think about that channel. There are a couple of kids with autism and IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have watched this family for awhile and at first I loved them. My 18 yr old watched too. And it was actually her saying it first, that they were changing and something was off. And the fact that Abby was regressing was very apparent too!

I have read the comments from here for a while so I wasn’t surprised when this video came out. Plus, it is quite apparent that they read the comments here because he will do things or say things on his channel that have been talked about on here previously.
A lot bothered me about the video today. I actually have a less respect for them. P sat there with a fake pained vomit look on her face, but couldn’t squeeze out a tear at all. Assa doesn’t even know what the child looks like!? He doesn’t even care if she is ok or if they need more money or whatever. And P said they almost quit YT today. Yea, sure!! Lol Then what!! What then are you gonna do for money now P? I don’t believe that for a second. And you were making tick-tock videos literally two seconds before or after the video was made. (Eyeroll) in the middle of the video they were making, Isaiah literally interrupted them regarding his TickTock or whatever. This family! Summer seems sweet, but lacking some basic intelligence.

And don’t even get me started on Katie Joy from WOACB! She did zero research and all she did was protect FA and make an uninformed video to get views and subs. Lost respect for her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
casey stickell assa & priss up her hole?

If I was a guy & got a girl preggo, I’d want to be known as the father, even if the child was 5 when I found out. Age 5 is still super young. I’d take it personally if the birth mother didn’t want my child to know anything about me. Maybe it’s a common arrangement, but he portrays himself to be a family man now. Why wouldn’t this woman want him in the picture? All speculation, but my guess is that she isn’t fond of Assa. It’s SO important for young women to take that birth control pill daily & also men need to use condoms. They were stupid teens! I’m sure Isaiah has learned from this. I have fears for my nephews, getting girls preggo...!

Last edited:
casey stickell assa & priss up her hole?

If I was a guy & got a girl preggo, I’d want to be known as the father, even if the child was 5 when I found out. Age 5 is still super young. I’d take it personally if the birth mother didn’t want my child to know anything about me. Maybe it’s a common arrangement, but he portrays himself to be a family man now. Why wouldn’t this woman want him in the picture? All speculation, but my guess is that she isn’t fond of Assa. It’s SO important for young women to take that birth control pill daily & also men need to use condoms. They were stupid teens! I’m sure Isaiah has learned from this. I have fears for my nephews, getting girls preggo...!
I wouldn't be shocked if there was a specific reason she didn't want him involved.

• Heart
Yeah. I don't quite see him as the type to "respect" the Mom's wishes. If he wanted to be involved he would have lawyered up and been involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah. I don't quite see him as the type to "respect" the Mom's wishes. If he wanted to be involved he would have lawyered up and been involved.
You can tell he doesn't even really consider her his child. It's bizarre, especially for a control freak like Assa.

• Heart
I think it was probably a combination of the mother not wanting anything to do with him and also him being a young guy that wanted to avoid stepping up and taking responsibility and accountability so he ghosted. As others have said, he seems like a difficult person to get along with and that's just from what he chooses to show us online. Just imagine what he's like when the cameras are off.
He proved it in his video by trying to make it look as if it's completely the mother's decision and he's just an innocent bystander and can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.