Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, and he threw LGM under the bus She didn't even attack them. The rabid fans think that it was her that exposed everything. They are awful people and I can see a lot of damage coming from these fans.
Lots of idiot reacts coming out now with misinfo. Idiots blaming LGM for spilling the tea. Idiots cant Google I guess

Reactions: 7
The tour of the backpack is on. What else is there to say
Well...since you asked..
They keep sensory toys in the bag.
Weird isn't it?
I mean just 2 nights ago 🐖cilla tells us that Abbie no longer enjoys those since shes a TEENAGER!!!!!
Ugggh!
Which one is it?
Oh and there is no doubt in my mind that if Abbie was not a freak show they wouldn't be showing her pullups. The equivalent to underwear to a typical teenager.
But they show and tell all when it comes to Abbie.
#garbagepeople

Reactions: 9
The tour of the backpack is on. What else is there to say
Kinda shows what sick people they are. It was obviously made the day they did their “sob story” video. If I was that upset, if I was that mad, if had hateful feelings towards other people uprooting my dirty little secrets, if my child was receiving harassing emails. The very last thing I would be doing is making a video. Sick people these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know, I started watching the channel a while back, but I started to notice his Abbie seems sometimes uncomfortable around her dad like she’s a little frightened at times and she is completely different with her Mom. And when Priscilla and Iseah are alone they are relaxed and laughing but as soon as AsA comes up to them, they act different. Something about him Idk..I stopped watching.

Reactions: 11
You know, I started watching the channel a while back, but I started to notice his Abbie seems sometimes uncomfortable around her dad like she’s a little frightened at times and she is completely different with her Mom. And when Priscilla and Iseah are alone they are relaxed and laughing but as soon as AsA comes up to them, they act different. Something about him Idk..I stopped watching.
I have my strong suspicions he has temper issues. You see Isaiah and Priss get really jumpy and walk on eggshells around him. He seems like a yeller.

Reactions: 16
Good observation.
We don't call him Assa for nothing!!

Reactions: 6
Asa said he had to keep Priscilla off the gossip sites. Instead of getting off YouTube and working on his marriage, he convinces Priscilla to go a long with it.

My theory is that Asa has always been a “I’ll fix it” type of guy and Priscilla went a long with it.

Kinda shows what sick people they are. It was obviously made the day they did their “sob story” video. If I was that upset, if I was that mad, if had hateful feelings towards other people uprooting my dirty little secrets, if my child was receiving harassing emails. The very last thing I would be doing is making a video. Sick people these two.

Asa said he had to keep Priscilla off the gossip sites. Instead of getting off YouTube and working on his marriage, he convinces Priscilla to go a long with it.

My theory is that Asa has always been a “I’ll fix it” type of guy and Priscilla went a long with it.
Their marriage is a joke. If they weren't making the money they are now I don't think they'd be together. I think the money was a temporary bandaid and only slowed down the inevitable end to their relationship.

I think the only thing stopping Priss from leaving is that she's too lazy. I think she wants to and thinks about it every day but doesn't want to work to do it.

You hit the nail on the head...this is exactly why I started to seriously question everything today about them. Clearly they aren't as upset as anyone else would be. After the video of tears Priscilla is making a tiktok video! Come on! This just reeks of disfunction. Atleast take a break for the day to show you are truly upset.

Reactions: 12
You hit the nail on the head...this is exactly why I started to seriously question everything today about them. Clearly they aren't as upset as anyone else would be. After the video of tears Priscilla is making a tiktok video! Come on! This just reeks of disfunction. Atleast take a break for the day to show you are truly upset.
Or the very least, change shirts so it looks like a different day that it was recorded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t see real tears on her, nothing worse then fake crying

She keeps saying Doxxing but it's not.... he willingly put all his info out there including full names and locations. As far as I know looking at court records isn't doxxing.

LGM started out more neutral and wanted to give Florida Man the benefit of the doubt. She's changed now that she's experienced them first hand and seen the documents we've all seen. I'm hoping Wocba will do her homework and come back with a more balanced view.
LMG is loving her increased subs let’s not lose track of that obvious fact. Not defending them by any means but it makes them all no different if they are postng merely for new subs. That just seems cruel and gives validity to him saying they are being bullied.

Reactions: 4
LMG is loving her increased subs let’s not lose track of that obvious fact. Not defending them by any means but it makes them all no different if they are opting merely for new subs. That just seems cruel and gives validity to him saying they are being bullied.
I'm honestly grossed out by all three channels rn. LMAO at WOACB acting like she's not trying to cash in with his name right now.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think this Lame Goth Mom is playing both sides? Thats shady af that she was telling asa to get lawyers involved, tit talking us saying we aren't very tech savvy....

Then she timed me out for asking why she would do that.

Skipping over those DMs in the middle, hiding stuff.

Plus, she's really unlikeable and nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is. With her gravel ass voice.

Does anyone else think this Lame Goth Mom is playing both sides? Thats shady af that she was telling asa to get lawyers involved, tit talking us saying we aren't very tech savvy....

Then she timed me out for asking why she would do that.

Skipping over those DMs in the middle, hiding stuff.

Plus, she's really unlikeable and nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is. With her gravel ass voice.
anyone on this thread could make a 10x more informative vid than either of these channels

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.