Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said anything about contacting anyone? I’m just curious. I have no desire to talk to any of these people unlike some people here who feel the need to actually correspond with them
Finding out who they are, their social media, pictures, etc... is a step too far. You can be curious about the situation without knowing WHO they are. It's really none of your business and a massive invasion of their privacy. Their identity is irrelevant to the situation and none of your business. The last thing we all need to do here is start leaving breadcrumbs to their accounts and info for everyone to find.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure anyone even on this website crossed a line of nosiness so no one here really has a place to say what’s right or wrong. Even being on a drama site like this is wrong 😂
I think the line is not looking into a child and her mother's social media presence online, especially when there are rabid fans who will send her hate mail and probably worse. Pretty simple if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is one more thing that I want to say about the vlog that A & P posted today, that really got me..
ASSa stated that there are things that they just don’t discuss. He called us garbage people for digging up the information...
Let me just say this A & P, when you placed that camera in front of yourselves, you opened your house and whole personal lives up for anyone to see, question, comment and investigate. You don’t get to pick what is and isn’t found. There is a reason for the freedom of information acts in this country... The information that has been brought up, was legally found and shared. You don’t get to knick pick what is out there.. Call us what you want but we don’t have a house of cards falling around us. Tighten those followers that have been drinking the KoolAid, you are going to need them to help support you and tide you’ll over until you figure out that they drop like flies and can’t continue to send you money... Just remember, you’ll continued to lie on the video where you stated what you’ll called “the truth.” Thankfully, even most of us know that there is so much that wasn’t being said or that you’ll are continuing to lie about..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol....and just like that they are gone 😂
But they were JuSt CuRiOuS :rolleyes:😂

I like how Asa calls us the bullies when we're actively telling people not to look for her and the child's info, when he did literally nothing to actually protect them from his rabid af fanbase.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I like how Asa calls us the bullies when we're actively telling people not to look for her and the child's info, when he did literally nothing to actually protect them from his rabid af fanbase.
yuuuuuuuuup. not a single line of "please respect them and their privacy in this situation."

• Heart

Wow very very true. I never thought of that. He is concerned about one person and one person only. Asa Requa Maass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow very very true. I never thought of that. He is concerned about one person and one person only. Asa Requa Maass.
He'll pretend he cares about her and her child only as far as it gets him more sympathy.

A lot of their fans have serious boundary issues. After seeing the 700+ abusive comment's left on LGM's video, it's not a stretch to imagine some of them will seek out baby mama and child to go after them for upsetting their precious Asa or calling her a homewrecker or some tit.

A lot of their fans have serious boundary issues. After seeing the 700+ abusive comment's left on LGM's video, it's not a stretch to imagine some of them will seek out baby mama and child to go after them for upsetting their precious Asa or calling her a homewrecker or some tit.
It's incredibly worrying. The rabid fans are dangerous and unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's incredibly worrying. The rabid fans are dangerous and unhinged.
A simple "Do not seek them out or contact them" would have gone a long way. we all know his followers follow his word like gospel. The fact that he didn't say that is almost an invitation to a lot of them to go defend Asa.

A simple "Do not seek them out or contact them" would have gone a long way. we all know his followers follow his word like gospel. The fact that he didn't say that is almost an invitation to a lot of them to go defend Asa.
I agree, and he threw LGM under the bus She didn't even attack them. The rabid fans think that it was her that exposed everything. They are awful people and I can see a lot of damage coming from these fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'll pretend he cares about her and her child only as far as it gets him more sympathy.

I hope if they do contact her, that her eyes pop open and she files a motion to amend the amount she gets. For no other reason than to give the child the exact same quality of life as Abbie and Isaiah get! $$$
It's disgusting she would even have to do that in the first place. Assa needs to step up and REALLY show Isaiah the kind of man he is.
But he won't.
Cuz he ain't a man.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, and he threw LGM under the bus She didn't even attack them. The rabid fans think that it was her that exposed everything. They are awful people and I can see a lot of damage coming from these fans.
That was SO telling for me. She worked pretty hard to give him a fair shot to clear things up and he turned around and said some nasty tit about her. He's a bully. He is in it for himself, and everyone else is a pawn. The problem is he's just too dumb to play chess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope that wasn't anyone here. I also wonder if it actually happened. It sounds like something he would say to rile up his fans.
I agree. He had to have made that up.
Nobody here would do some dumb tit like that.
We apparently get lots of "readers" here so it could have been one of those people?
Who knows.

Reactions: 5
I agree. He had to have made that up.
Nobody here would do some dumb tit like that.
We apparently get lots of "readers" here so it could have been one of those people?
Who knows.
Sounds like something one of his rabid fans would do, not something anyone here would get into. But I agree, probably made up.

Reactions: 8
I think it is a lie he knows nothing about them. I think it is a lie the child’s mother wants him to have nothing to do with the child. Once you pay support I am sure there are some legal rights to knowing about the child. I think that is what he tells P so in not to hurt her feelings. Yes it will be a very sad day if that poor child of his ever sees that video. How heartbreaking. You ASSA are a garbage person.
Once the paternity test came back and that was settled...
The court awarded joint custody so Assa could have seen her anytime he wanted to. All he had to do was arrange it beforehand.
This is clearly stated out in the legal docs from Duval Co.

I came searching after watching the latest video go up and found myself disgusted, mainly, about how Asa refers to his oldest daughter. "I've never seen them, I don't know what they look like, I don't know where they live or anything about them."

How is it, I a complete stranger, is able to find that information based off public record yet he makes it seem like he couldn't be bothered to at least WANT to know any of that information. Imagine she watches this video some day? How in the world must that make her feel?

It's really shattered a glass and exposed a very heart breaking reality that Asa still has so much to learn about how his words and actions effect people.
He knows damn well where they live.
It's the exact same place he was charged and arrested in for being a thief.
That mfer will lie when the truth suits the best.
IMO

Reactions: 15
Once the paternity test came back and that was settled...
The court awarded joint custody so Assa could have seen her anytime he wanted to. All he had to do was arrange it beforehand.
This is clearly stated out in the legal docs from Duval Co.
He straight up used "Doing the right thing by his pregnant baby mama" as a selling point of his good character with Priss, so YEAH it's kind of a slap in the face to all your fans that you've been lying about this Asa. And now he's trying to play the angle that he's not involved because the child's mother didn't want him to be.... you had joint custody you piece of trash. And even if she didn't, NOTHING excuses missing child support payments. Especially as late as 2018. He will play up any angle he can to avoid responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch the video. I get the jist of it for all your comments. I saw 2 mins worth and just switched off.
I do feel for P as her perfect life is falling apart again and that can’t be easy. I can totally see why she has no interest in Abbie. Abbie was a result of a desperate ‘let’s have a child to fix our marriage’ and she turned out autistic with severe IDD. Whereas the first daughter was ‘normal’ must be difficult for P to take in and IMO that’s why she’s so distant with Abbie. A on the other hand is so desperate to fix the problems he caused that he does most the parenting of Abbie.

He needs to relook at his content, go back to when it wasn’t sh*t, stop spending all their money on DD and blooming takeaways and realise that all lies come out in the end.

Reactions: 7
Also... you "don't even know what she looks like"???? What??? You got joint custody of a daughter you didn't know you had and you never even bothered to look at her??? I don't believe it, but what a cruel thing to say. She's YOUR DAUGHTER.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t watch the video. I get the jist of it for all your comments. I saw 2 mins worth and just switched off.
I do feel for P as her perfect life is falling apart again and that can’t be easy. I can totally see why she has no interest in Abbie. Abbie was a result of a desperate ‘let’s have a child to fix our marriage’ and she turned out autistic with severe IDD. Whereas the first daughter was ‘normal’ must be difficult for P to take in and IMO that’s why she’s so distant with Abbie. A on the other hand is so desperate to fix the problems he caused that he does most the parenting of Abbie.

He needs to relook at his content, go back to when it wasn’t sh*t, stop spending all their money on DD and blooming takeaways and realise that all lies come out in the end.
I have zero respect for any female who resents, has animosity, or no love for her own child.
I know women have problems that could prevent bonding with a child like maybe drug, alcohol abuse.
Those things are at least a reason.
Anything else is an excuse.
Those hambeasts are always making excuses.
No sympathy here.
Nada.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.