Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a fan of theirs but as they got more “successful” their true identity was revealed. Their daughter is lovely and the son seems like he is a great kid. The parents on the other hand🙄🙄 I guess his wife’s pyramid scheme hustle and the exploitation of their daughter is paying the bills as of late...

Reactions: 13
Y'ALL- THANK YOU.

Like many others on here: you all have changed the way I see this family. It's weird how it took for Asa today saying "there's groups online that love to pick on us, especially Priscilla", for me to go "oh wait, what could they be saying??". Came here and have spent the last few hours poring over threads 1-3. Couldn't agree with you all more now that I've had a second to go back and take a look at what's really happening, instead of just zombifying myself with their content and thinking "Aww, cute new puppy!", "Aww, Abbie looks great in her dress!", "Beautiful new house!"... ugh. So blinded- just kinda glad I never got to the point where I was forking over my own money to them.

I'd watched them regularly (at least every few days) for about 6 months. Up until about a month ago, I'd been sooo oblivious to how they're using that channel NO LONGER as a teaching element, but as a SHOWCASE of how much their lives have changed since gaining popularity. I began to wonder why I didn't watch their stuff as regularly these days... Then all of this drama stirred up this week. When the video came out earlier (still haven't read/heard all of the details on what's going on with that), I did a quick google search and found this forum and thread. I've unsubbed to FA.

This is so ridiculously similar to another family or two I watched and initially loved on YouTube. They are now so deep in it that it seems like they don't care about much more than increasing their payouts and fan base. It's really disheartening.

Anyways, thank you all for calling them out on their increasing BS- maybe they will use this time to reflect on what they've done so far, and what they NEED to figure out if they ever hope to continue on in a positive light.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This video is gonna be unlisted and we don't want comments....So we posted it to YT and FB and monetized....wtf. Can they go 10 seconds without being hypcroites??
1582146498813.png

Reactions: 6
The fact that today's video was monetized says a lot. They along with those crocodile tears are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Yes, noticing not one but TWO ads on that video made me write my above rant. Last straw for me.

Reactions: 14
Separated in the sense he didn't want to be married anymore.
I think he cheated first and got the other woman pregnant and then after he found out he walked out on P. He's not stupid. He wouldn't have ever admitted the truth.

Yes you can get a passport with a suspended license. Only if you have active warrants or are behind in child support over 1500.00. Lying again ASSA. Does he really think people are stupid? I think Asa is lying to not only his viewers but also P. It’s easy to hid things like a suspended license, arrears for child support, traffic tickets from a spouse if you are good at it and he definitely is manipulative, lying, narcisstic that can hide anything that may hurt him. She said they hadn’t been behind child support since before YouTube,,,well hon the courts and their official records don’t lie.

Asa’s Crocodile tears and the lying continues. Get yourself a divorce lawyer P
And usually when your license is suspended you go get a state ID because you need some kind of ID not buying what hes crying

Reactions: 7
I am a new subscriber. I have caught up on this breaking news and just finished the "need to know" v-log.
I'm really torn on what to think. Part of me thinks its really sad that people are out there gunning for other people. Did LGM start all this sh*t up? What makes HER the God damn YT police? Her channel is "lame" anyways. I find her commentary on her videos extremely boring and her voice is nauseating. But I digress.

I'm an Autism mom. I used to enjoy watching the FA channel. Then they went FT. He quit his freaking day job to Vlog. To live their lives on cameral. Putting their kids, and especially sweet Abbie on display for all to see. There is NO way in hell I'd put my sweet, autistic daughter on the web for everyone to see. She cannot CONSENT. In fact, ALL of these "family channels" should be taken down. I think its disgusting.

We work long, hard days to provide for our children. We treat them with dignity and respect. We don't rely on other people to pay for our kids' futures. We spread awareness by talking to people in our community. Not shoving a camera in our childs face, day after day!

I feel like the Maas' are nice people, but they've been sucked in by the cash and all at their daughters expense. They are walking advertisements. Like i said, I think they mean well, but I couldn't imagine living their life. Being "on" all the time. Having NO privacy. Do they not have any dignity or self respect? Aren't they tired of it?
They put themselves out there, put themselves at risk, now look whats happened. I hate to say I told you so.

I came searching after watching the latest video go up and found myself disgusted, mainly, about how Asa refers to his oldest daughter. "I've never seen them, I don't know what they look like, I don't know where they live or anything about them."

How is it, I a complete stranger, is able to find that information based off public record yet he makes it seem like he couldn't be bothered to at least WANT to know any of that information. Imagine she watches this video some day? How in the world must that make her feel?

It's really shattered a glass and exposed a very heart breaking reality that Asa still has so much to learn about how his words and actions effect people.

Reactions: 17
LMAO did you all catch the thumbnail? Gotta get that money shot of Priss blubbering lol

Talking about this child like she's an irrelevant mistake that doesn't even matter in his life anymore... it's disgusting. I hope to god this girl never sees this or him. Heartless. How can a man talk about a child he created like that.

Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing when I saw that. They restrain her, tickle her, wrestle her...then when she does something back she gets reprimanded. If you want to teach her to be gentle, then be gentle with her.

Summer...I hope you read these comments: You are too handsy with Abbie, too much touching, stroking and tickling. Too much using her as a pet that you are trying to teach tricks. Your treatment of Abbie is really gotten creepy and going way beyond any friend boundaries. If you really want to be an ABA therapist, get out of that house and focus on your studies.
thank you, finally someone says it! Hope you’re reading here Summer🤣😉

Reactions: 9
I came searching after watching the latest video go up and found myself disgusted, mainly, about how Asa refers to his oldest daughter. "I've never seen them, I don't know what they look like, I don't know where they live or anything about them."

How is it, I a complete stranger, is able to find that information based off public record yet he makes it seem like he couldn't be bothered to at least WANT to know any of that information. Imagine she watches this video some day? How in the world must that make her feel?

It's really shattered a glass and exposed a very heart breaking reality that Asa still has so much to learn about how his words and actions effect people.
I think it is a lie he knows nothing about them. I think it is a lie the child’s mother wants him to have nothing to do with the child. Once you pay support I am sure there are some legal rights to knowing about the child. I think that is what he tells P so in not to hurt her feelings. Yes it will be a very sad day if that poor child of his ever sees that video. How heartbreaking. You ASSA are a garbage person.

Reactions: 12
Very curious as to who the baby momma is. Any help figuring that info out would be appreciated :)
with all respect, please do not look for this information or attempt to contact the mother or child, or bring them into this mess. they have the right to their own lives and privacy and everyone should respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FYI easily provable lie #1: He's not missed for soo long...except in 2018 (not sure why file name says 17 but couldn't screen cap it all easily when the license was revoked and he drove anyway. View attachment 86157
Shell Bell....I live in Duval county and worked as dispatch for our local law enforcement and then as the assistant to our Chief Judge, those numbers are the date the citation was written. Now the case could have easily carried over into 2018 because court dates are frequently assigned 60-120 days out....since the citation was issued in Dec 2017, the court date could have been anywhere from 01/2018 to 04/2018.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.