Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was starting to feel bad after seeing that last video then I see she was making tik tok videos either before the waterworks or after ( same clothes) so now I don’t know what to think. I’m not feeling sad for them anymore that’s for sure. I think they are just sad that this all came out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha the whole time piggy was talking about how they were “seperated” Assa kept looking everywhere but the camera and kept touching his hat hmm lying much!
Separated in the sense he didn't want to be married anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have the court documents everyone’s referring to? Lol I googled but couldn’t find them... y’all wizards

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was starting to feel bad after seeing that last video then I see she was making tik tok videos either before the waterworks or after ( same clothes) so now I don’t know what to think. I’m not feeling sad for them anymore that’s for sure. I think they are just sad that this all came out.
They are excellent actors and this is their business. I remind myself of that every time they show emotion like they did today.

Reactions: 13
They are excellent actors and this is their business. I remind myself of that every time they show emotion like they did today.
Right but the simpletons that follow him dont know.. he is their bestest friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the court documents everyone’s referring to? Lol I googled but couldn’t find them... y’all wizards
google "duval county CORE" and the link to their county website should come up. from there just search his name. to view the full records you need an account, which is free to set up.

• Heart
Right but the simpletons that follow him dont know.. he is their bestest friend.
Thing is, they are EXCELLENT actors. Most of their vlogs are some random content edited and thrown up for the money.
When they are focused on creating content, they can really fool people.
Their fans won't notice what we did about the same shirt, etc. They also don't have the information we have. Florida Man is playing the "confess to one thing to get off the hook for all the things" game with people who don't have all the facts. They don't have a fighting chance. He is an example of why narcissists are so dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes you can get a passport with a suspended license. Only if you have active warrants or are behind in child support over 1500.00. Lying again ASSA. Does he really think people are stupid? I think Asa is lying to not only his viewers but also P. It’s easy to hid things like a suspended license, arrears for child support, traffic tickets from a spouse if you are good at it and he definitely is manipulative, lying, narcisstic that can hide anything that may hurt him. She said they hadn’t been behind child support since before YouTube,,,well hon the courts and their official records don’t lie.

At this rate, we'll have to submit new thread name suggestions by tonight. 😂
Asa’s Crocodile tears and the lying continues. Get yourself a divorce lawyer P

Reactions: 20
I am new here and just catching up....I had no idea this site existed and for a long time thought I was horrible for thinking some things about this family that I had been thinking....I see now that I am not alone. I will admit that I have been watching this family for a long time. I really liked them and followed along daily and often times could not wait for them to post a new video. Things really changed for me when they moved to the new house. I started to noticed they were spending extravagantly, seeming to brag and show off all their 'things'. I kept thinking how on earth can they afford all this, certainly youtube doesn't pay THAT much....do they? I honestly have no idea. Then lots of videos started being more like product placement ad's. Pushing people to buy this or that. Ok, I get it...it's money....but then I thought...wait...the only reason they are doing all this is because of Abbie, who recently seems very disinterested in a lot of their vacations and activities. I think Abbie is a sweet young lady and I will NOT say anything bad about her, but the rest of the family is literally living off her disability. They are coming off as this typical spoiled upper class family, wasting money, food, living their lives online, youtube, facebook, instagram, twitter, tiktok....etc! It pains me to watch them anymore....more so poor Abbie.

I have noticed more and more how they dismiss her when she comes to them 'asking' for something (tapping on their arm or what not)...."go sit down", "NO", "you don't need that", "go listen to music"...etc. They talk so much about her communicating, but when she does, they dismiss her often. I also noticed in a lot of videos when they are trying to get her to do a project or a task, there are times that three or four people are barking orders at her at once, then wonder why she's having a melt down. One particular video when they were all with Brandy (the ABA therapy worker) at a cookie place, asking Abbie to pick out a cookie, Priscilla, Asa and Brandy were ALL saying the same thing and sounding very pushy. Abbie then proceeds to have a melt down and they ALL gang up on her again about calming her down. I don't have Abbie's problems and I know I would have had a melt down too!

What brought me here is their recent video about the 3rd child. I honestly don't care about all that. It doesn't make me feel any different about them. Like I said, I started out a fan, but ever since their move I have been getting a very uneasy feeling watching them. It went from a family sharing their story of their Autistic daughter and their every day life, to something much more sinister......Abbie's literally paying for ALL of this (Big house, vacations, expensive toys, electronics...etc) And let's face it......Pricilla's success of her lime life sales is ALL because of Abbie too! We ALL know that without Asa's big youtube following about Abbie's life, that none of this would be possible for them. Shame on Youtube for allowing this to even happen. What's worse is friends of theirs trying to do the same thing with their children...where doesn't it stop!?

I do suspect you will begin to see an influx of their supporters coming here now to stick up for them. They have some very hardcore supporters that can be brutal. I once made a comment about one of Pricilla's tiktok clips...I said I loved her...but that she should be more selective with her choice of music (it was a rap song with lots of F's this and that's). Boy did I get blasted from their supporters! It was SO BAD that I had to remove my comment. I was being brutally attacked and for someone who claims to monitor the comments, he sure didn't care that I was being called all kinds of names and being told basically to F-off. I suspect if they make it here, they will attack me here too, but I am leaving this, and most likely will not come back.

I would like to just leave one message here for Asa if he happens to read this.....You had me for a long time, I loved your video's and family. You messed up when you stopped being HUMBLE. Flaunting the money, the spoiled family and friends has ruined it for me. Best of luck to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes you can get a passport with a suspended license. Only if you have active warrants or are behind in child support over 1500.00. Lying again ASSA. Does he really think people are stupid? I think Asa is lying to not only his viewers but also P. It’s easy to hid things like a suspended license, arrears for child support, traffic tickets from a spouse if you are good at it and he definitely is manipulative, lying, narcisstic that can hide anything that may hurt him. She said they hadn’t been behind child support since before YouTube,,,well hon the courts and their official records don’t lie.

Asa’s Crocodile tears and the lying continues. Get yourself a divorce lawyer P
yeah I didn't understand the passport comment at all. you can get a passport without a driver's license, that doesn't prove anything.

Reactions: 12
I have watched the whole thing, had a feeling they may sway me a little. Nope. Makes me dig in harder. They are lying fakes.

They call anyone who doesn't like their content "bullies" but yet we have SEEN Asa bully commenters, bully Isiah, and they ALL bully Abbie.

He mentioned he had a kid. Never talked about her like she is even a human being, his child. Called her "they" several times, WTF was up with that? The reason he got hit for support when she was 5, was the mom needed help with social services. !!!!!! Then, Asa and P...you should have helped more than just the amount awarded. Obviously they have struggled. SHAME on both of you.

They whined about people making assumptions. But yet they delete comments, banned people and flat out lied. What do you expect people to do but assume then? Wipe your damn crocodile tears.

Asa claims they never have asked fans for support. WTF? The hell you haven't! Then in the next breath says Abbie is set for life due to this "business" You just spoke out of both sides of your fat face!

They both said they are glad they did not find out about this child until she was 5 because it may have ruined their marriage. What about the child? Neither one cares about this girl, they act like she is not even a human being.

Glad ya set the record straight guys but you look like two of the most uncaring, selfish, deadbeat garbage people I have ever come across. Let's hope your daughter never sees that video and how you talk about her. Disgusting.

Thanks soooo much for posting your comment!! those are exactly my thoughts!! what about the child???? I do not get how cold hearted you could be about your own blood!!! but we are to believe they are outstanding citizens of the year!!!!

Reactions: 11
@whyme1982 Please feel free to come back and talk with us! We have moderators that will help keep their cult out. We appreciate knowing there is more opening their eyes!!!

FYI easily provable lie #1: He's not missed for soo long...except in 2018 (not sure why file name says 17 but couldn't screen cap it all easily when the license was revoked and he drove anyway.
1582144236768.png

Reactions: 6
I have just watched the vlog and have to say they were allowed to tell their story with no right to reply. I didn’t see any tears from p although she kept wiping her eyes. Asa seemed quite upset but I suspect that’s at the thought of losing money.
I don’t believe they were being completely honest and have only now come forward as it is in the public domain and could affect their income.
I expect them to carry on as normal with their cult defending them to the end.

Reactions: 13
The way Priscilla broke down shows how this is all so hurtful to her even after all these years. Him not so much. They should prepare themselves because at some point his biological child will contact him once they’re an adult and the mother won’t have any say. I don’t know how P will deal with this especially if it is a girl with no disability. Trust me on this, I’m adopted mother of two and always knew my kids would want to meet their birth mom if for nothing else more info on who they are and what the history is. It’s perfectly natural and in my case our whole family has good relationship with my kids birth mom. My kids, who are adults now are much more content in life. I feel for his other child because everyone has a right to know where and who they came from. Not to mention Isaiah has a half sibling that he should be able to connect with. Just sad for this child that Asa never pursued any visitation.

Reactions: 10
it really disgusts me how much praise and love he is getting for (barely) doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 11
gotta make those smart financial decisions for abbie!!
doesn't matter about his 3rd child!! they think more of summer than his own 2nd daughter!! I would like to know
how you reconcile that in your mind. How do you have your own flesh and blood somewhere and not care to know if she needs anything...
if she's ok!!! like someone else said...how could he not fight to see her and be apart of her life!! I believe it's cilla and cilla's family that run the show and does everything to appease them! cilla comes off to me as entitled and spoiled! just my observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.