Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys should read the comments on the video on Facebook. Everyone is saying that this is making them love them even more and how strong and brave they all are. It makes me want to vomit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did he say they haven’t been on these sites in months? And then later says he had to block the sites for Priscilla?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant believe Asa still lied. Its public record that he was late with 2 payment by december 2019. And the mother had to file to the court to get it. What a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some day his child he doesn't care about my see that video where he calls her "they" and says he is glad they did not find out about her for 5 years. That is just sad for her.

Reactions: 13
If his "fans" choose to stick around now, at least they can't say it isn't true. They have the information about the third child.
Some people are vocal in their support. Others are "wait what?" And some will be going through what we went through when we wound up here.

Get ready for the onslaught of the MaassSquad delusional fans to invade. Walmart’s will have a drop in sales all across the country. Not saying there is anything wrong with Walmart it just appears that many of their fans look like they should be on the people of Walmart.Facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know, if he had told the whole truth, i probably would have subscibed to them again. I have nothing against the kids or pricilla the way others here do, but Asa had been replying to people asking good questions in such a mean manor, plus the vlogs had changed quite a big since they moved. Asa was just rubbing me the wrong way. Then finding out him being late on child support in 2019, while they were spending $$$$$, that was the straw the broke the camels back. But he just continues to try his best to make himself look good, even if it means to tell helf truths to get people off their backs.
He should have just told the whole truth, then this would be all done and over with.

She was making dancing TikTok videos last night about being blessed and then they did this video?? Bipolar much?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just been on lgm channel and had a right old rant against a few of the comments. Really told them what fools they are. I feel better. The bs that fatty has put out was to be expected, he and pig cilla were separated when he had the affair and the mother won’t let him see the child. What a load of bollocks. He can go through court if he wants to but as I have said before there is no money to be made off her, so I can only assume she is normal.
I hate him even more now as he still isn’t telling the truth.
I told all the cult to keep sending their money as the maass family need another holiday. There are so many bloody idiots willing to believe him and send money to him.

I feel kinda weird about the situation. Maybe it’s just because I’m a very sensitive and sympathetic person. I’m not going to support them as much as I used to, but I think some lines were crossed. I think I need a break from this site. Idk.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Many of their fans are not very bright and lack critical thinking skills. There will be a small few that do have the intelligence and sense of morale to questions things and hopefully will wind up here.

It reminds me of when celebrities are found to have raped/abused women or children, and even if it is proven in a court of law there are fans that will still worship them. It's like a form of stockholm syndrome.

Yea.. narcissism is on display.. big time.. stressing how everyone else is wrong..but unfortunately the idiots that follow him and send $$$ will fall for it hook line and sinker.

The crying was so phony.

Reactions: 12
Get ready for the onslaught of the MaassSquad delusional fans to invade. Walmart’s will have a drop in sales all across the country. Not saying there is anything wrong with Walmart it just appears that many of their fans look like they should be on the people of Walmart.Facebook page.
There is this awesome feature called "ignore" here. I plan to use it as needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Many of their fans are not very bright and lack critical thinking skills. There will be a small few that do have the intelligence and sense of morale to questions things and hopefully will wind up here.

It reminds me of when celebrities are found to have raped/abused women or children, and even if it is proven in a court of law there are fans that will still worship them. It's like a form of stockholm syndrome.
Yeah it's not healthy. Every comment that has the slightest bit of negativity against the Maass' is pounced upon. For example the very mild comments about distracted driving were all deleted. Why? Why do they only want to see everything that's positive. It makes it appear that they cannot be real people, admit to mistakes, gives them a further inflated sense of ego and creates this unhealthy perception that they are perfect and well loved. Mob mentality is alive and well in their supporters and followers.

Reactions: 9
Haha the whole time piggy was talking about how they were “seperated” Assa kept looking everywhere but the camera and kept touching his hat hmm lying much!

• Haha
Took him a bit to squeeze out a tear, this was a oh I got caught video, you guys are cyber bullies, but....we put our lives out there for you to send us money to support us (my drone leg hasn't come in yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys should read the comments on the video on Facebook. Everyone is saying that this is making them love them even more and how strong and brave they all are. It makes me want to vomit
Idiots.. it makes me dislike them even more... what a jerk... turning this around on others..His child support payments are much too small.. and he can't even pay those? All the crying.. they are actually using this to their advantage.. get the dummies that follow them to feel sorry for them.

That said.. I dont agree with anyone contacting Isahia... he is an innocent in it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.