Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to be a fly on the wall at the Maass house right now. You know they are scrambling trying to do some damage control.

Just tell the damn truth! Sleazebags.
I agree, I think the pressure was turned up a few notches in the last 24 hours, now let it simmer at this temperature for a day or so before turning the heat up again.

Reactions: 4
New video from A&P, she's crying and the comments are disabled. I'm grabbing coffee to watch this mess. (not DD...my own coffee pot)

Enjoy.

Reactions: 7
Ohhh shiittttt....new video, go now. run.
*Note: I have only gotten through the first 3 minutes because I am in a therapy office but my take so far..**
There is a huge difference between “working on our marriage” and one of the parties walking out, saying they are done and having a child with someone else...
Also, I (nor anyone here, that I am aware), has EVER made a video about this issue. Until yesterday, I had never seen another video about this issue. So to say “people” are doing it, to benefit off of you and the mess you made.. One person made a video (won’t address her), she did it in a questionable way, after apparently messaging you directly and you deflected the topic...
Asa, we asked you multiple times to address this here and on your YT and FB channels, since I believe December... You have lied multiple times over this, deleted comments, etc...
Asa is still lying, he could have visitation if he wanted.... Also, you can get a passport without a valid driver’s license (again, we know another lie)... Still haven’t addressed why you were behind in child support payments but paying $40k for a vehicle for your child that is only 13...
Oh and whoever contacted Summer and Isaiah, that is horrible though and I am wondering if it wasn’t one of their followers... I know we addressed it over and over here, not to go into it with the kids....
A & P, I will give it to you, you tried but there are so many flipping holes in your story, you still aren’t addressing the whole truth A about your past and current legal driving status, etc. and that is what makes you garbage...
Also, I have never picked apart hour video for content but you can bet that I have and will continue to pick it apart for how you treat your daughters and son...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who the f was emailing Isa and summer? That's a clear line. Waiting for him to bring up his stint in jail

Reactions: 13
Ohhh shiittttt....new video, go now. run.
I'm literally making popcorn. LOL

Asa is still lying. He says he's never seen the child at the wishes of the mother. Yet, in one court doc, it states visitation would be granted if given notice. He chooses to be uninvolved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have watched the whole thing, had a feeling they may sway me a little. Nope. Makes me dig in harder. They are lying fakes.

They call anyone who doesn't like their content "bullies" but yet we have SEEN Asa bully commenters, bully Isiah, and they ALL bully Abbie.

He mentioned he had a kid. Never talked about her like she is even a human being, his child. Called her "they" several times, WTF was up with that? The reason he got hit for support when she was 5, was the mom needed help with social services. !!!!!! Then, Asa and P...you should have helped more than just the amount awarded. Obviously they have struggled. SHAME on both of you.

They whined about people making assumptions. But yet they delete comments, banned people and flat out lied. What do you expect people to do but assume then? Wipe your damn crocodile tears.

Asa claims they never have asked fans for support. WTF? The hell you haven't! Then in the next breath says Abbie is set for life due to this "business" You just spoke out of both sides of your fat face!

They both said they are glad they did not find out about this child until she was 5 because it may have ruined their marriage. What about the child? Neither one cares about this girl, they act like she is not even a human being.

Glad ya set the record straight guys but you look like two of the most uncaring, selfish, deadbeat garbage people I have ever come across. Let's hope your daughter never sees that video and how you talk about her. Disgusting.

Reactions: 18
A new vid! Posted at this time of day which is very unlike them! I don’t have time to watch till later darn it!

Reactions: 5
initial thoughts: he still didn't mention the incident that ended in jail time, or admit that, yes, at one point his license had been suspended, that is also public record. he admitted to having been behind on payments but says it hasn't happened recently - then what was the arrears from December 2019? he could have clarified that if he wants an end to the "fabricated stories". I'm glad he had already told Isaiah but horrified that people had contacted him directly about this - I agree with him that doing that is totally over the line and should never have happened.

overall I'm glad they have at least addressed it and sincerely hope the child and birth mother are doing well and don't get dragged into this at all. he did not appear to have much concern for their well-being in all of this. (also I recommend watching at 1.25 speed because a lot of it is just Priscilla crying.)

Reactions: 11
I'm literally making popcorn. LOL

Asa is still lying. He says he's never seen the child at the wishes of the mother. Yet, in one court doc, it states visitation would be granted if given notice. He chooses to be uninvolved.
You need a lot of popcorn and maybe even a stiff drink to get through all the crying...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Helpful tip, you can change the playback speed on YouTube, even listening to it at 1.75 speed was gruelingly long and slow but it's a whole lot better than listening at regular play back lol

Who the f was emailing Isa and summer? That's a clear line. Waiting for him to bring up his stint in jail
Hi, new here! Just watched the new video re: Asa’s secret love child! Why was Asa in jail? Here’s the link to the new video!

Thank you in advance to anyone who makes it all the way through...when I heard the part about making videos, mental state, you are bullies I thought pot meet kettle. Add in the oh so dramatic waterworks, just enough for leghumper sympathy, and referring to his daughter as they I had to click out before I broke something.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.