Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valentine

OMG!!! P is going to write Disney about how it is confusing entering the rides with DAS.. Seriously? Does she know that they already have a full panel of parents, educators, Moms, etc. on a panel that have addressed this and Disney has stated that it is part of the park!! This is the reason most Autism families stay far away from Disney!! The sensory alone going into the rides is way too much!!! It isn’t Disney’s fault and you can’t ask them to conform it to you!!
She expects the world to bend everything for them. It's unrealistic and most often impossible. I say this as an autistic person who's been to Disney, albeit I'm high functioning. If Abbie gets tired standing why don't they have a wheelchair for her at home, they can then bring it with them when they go travelling. That way, she won't get tired. But no, that's a far too easy solution for people like A&P who like to moan about services and attractions.

P is also on the Brazee's video moaning about "how long it takes to get moving/things done". Like, you're at one of the most popular and busy attractions in the WORLD, does she expect the park to her self and her little group??

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

zazaza

Their names aren't important. I'm not liking the influx of new members coming here obsessed with finding the names/social media/pics of the mother and daughter. All info we've found is available to the public, but they don't need to be involved and who they are is irrelevant. The focus should be on Assa and Priss.

Funny enough.... it seems their vid today brought THEIR followers here. And they're the ones rabid for personal info....
I second all of this. no one that I'm aware of on this forum paid for any information, just looked at public record, and even then I'm very uncomfortable that certain details, especially for the daughter, aren't redacted further. anyone looking up the facts of the case should only be concerned about what Asa has or has not done re: his responsiblity in the matter, and not about the details of the mother and daughter. Asa chose to put himself in the public eye; they have not. any further details about them are completely irrelevant and unnecessary. they are not part of the conversation and I really wish Asa had been more explicit in asking people to respect their privacy. instead he just waxed on about garbage people and let his fans run loose.

• Heart

Azora74

I cant believe Asa still lied. Its public record that he was late with 2 payment by december 2019. And the mother had to file to the court to get it. What a piece of shit.

• Heart

So so sad

I was starting to feel bad after seeing that last video then I see she was making tik tok videos either before the waterworks or after ( same clothes) so now I don’t know what to think. I’m not feeling sad for them anymore that’s for sure. I think they are just sad that this all came out.

• Heart

Shell_Bell

Can someone post a summary?
Your wish is my command:
February 19th, 2020: If You Need To Know
* Comments off, obviously
* Your input is irrelavent
* Don't defend me P! (I'm a martyr!!!)
* We got married at 19, I was away in the coast guard after Isaiah was born and decided I didn't want to be married anymore, Isaiah was a little over one, blah blah blah we had our rough times rocky times we've been transparent, but marriage isn't always amazing.
* We're doing this because it's been put out into public by people who feel like it's their place to share private things and it's public record but there are things we don't share because they involve other people.
* People have things in their past, not everyone, but I do.
* You don't have to share everything but a video has been made about it and people are just trying to get as much juice out of this as they can
* Rant about people making videos about other people.
* Back to the point, 17 years ago, we've been married for 19, you know we've had a long happy marriage...(Summer and Isaiah come in the back)
* The kids know, thankfully we told them before people were there emailing them okay more on that later on
* SO I HAVE A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK, I HAVE A THIRD CHILD. I DIDN'T FIND OUT FOR FIVE YEARS THE MOTHER DID NOT WANT ME A PART OF THAT CHILD'S LIFE. THE STATE REQUIRED THERE BE SOMEONE ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN ORDER TO GET ANY KIND OF STATE FUNDING BACK THEN FOR THE CHILD THATS HOW IT CAME TO BE I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL THEY WERE 5 YEARS OLD I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE OR WHERE THEY LIVE AND THAT WAS THE WISHES OF THE MOTHER.
* I don't know how we would have handled it otherwise you know, that's a whole other topic
* it's been pushed into the comments on FB, IG, YT and everywhere else and I've been deleting and blocking, we don't have secrets we just have things we don't share.
* Rant about sites like Tattle.life, garbage people, he blocked them on P's phone.
* Rant about fabricated lies and lying about driving on a suspended license.
* Lie about being caught up on child support for a lonnnggg time (2 months is a long time eh?)
* We make free content blah blah blah
* Isaiah is cool with it all
* Trying to justify being seperated at the time.
* Their marriage wouldn't have survived if they didn't have the first 5 years of his other daughters life obliviously
* This vid will probably be unlisted.

Conclusion: no mention of the theft/jail, half truths and a pity party.

Editted for typos

• Heart
  • Wow

Kermy

VIP Member
Is he going after the gossip site that actually posted a picture of his 3rd child. It was only up for a hot second but was there. Does he even realize there are at least 3 other gossip sites they are on. Does he stop to think that his own rabid fans are more than the ones now harassing this poor mother and daughter
Narsacistic idiot needs to ask himself a few questions

Omg check out the end of LGMs receipt video on FA. She plays the Exposed song that is normally at the end of her videos to A&Ps stupid Tik Tok with the wigs. I spit my coffee out I laughed so hard. Its hilarious

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
They have changed, a lot. No matter what video A puts up saying that haven't.

Abbie is either filmed while under stress in public, rocking on the couch or walking circles in the house. Where are her toys? At the old house she always had toys, a whole basket full. What about that awesome sensory closet they had in her old room? I never see her toys anymore or any sensory fun stuff. They seem to force her to make something with them to sell but that sure doesn't look like fun for Abbie.

Wonder why?
Every excuse now seems to be "she's a teenager" even though she's shown interest in toys (at target) and sensory things (bubble wand,). A&P do not want to admit or acknowledge any type of IDD. I've said it before, why can't they accept Abbie for who she is, get her the correct services and stop scamming people. I'm fairly sure 2 UNTRAINED twentysomething respite workers are doing her a world of good...not. Pigcilla and Assa need to pull their heads out of their butts and face reality and quit seeing dollar signs everytime they look at the couch corner

• Heart
  • Sad

tiredofbs

I'm not surprised about the Brazee kid wanting to go home. When I used to watch Lauren's vlog, I noticed how miserable that kid was 24/7. Both of those parents walk on egg shells around her and baby her way too much. Ella could perhaps be on the spectrum but I honestly think that most of the problem is that she is a spoiled undisciplined brat. I had to say it.
I also notice how the only mom in that group who showed genuine love to their kid was Stacey from the Wee family. She is the only mature one. She doesn't really interact much with P or Lauren. I bet she sees right through them.
P...you are way too phony for me to stomach.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

Lol....and just like that they are gone 😂
But they were JuSt CuRiOuS :rolleyes:😂

I like how Asa calls us the bullies when we're actively telling people not to look for her and the child's info, when he did literally nothing to actually protect them from his rabid af fanbase.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LurkyLaura

I came searching after watching the latest video go up and found myself disgusted, mainly, about how Asa refers to his oldest daughter. "I've never seen them, I don't know what they look like, I don't know where they live or anything about them."

How is it, I a complete stranger, is able to find that information based off public record yet he makes it seem like he couldn't be bothered to at least WANT to know any of that information. Imagine she watches this video some day? How in the world must that make her feel?

It's really shattered a glass and exposed a very heart breaking reality that Asa still has so much to learn about how his words and actions effect people.

Piggylips

She was making dancing TikTok videos last night about being blessed and then they did this video?? Bipolar much?

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I won’t be able to comment on YouTube or Facebook anymore. It just goes to show how cowardly fat boy is. If he ever reads these comments I hope he puts his big boys pants on and owns up to the truth. It’s getting difficult to watch now as they annoy me so much.
Just the fact that he is deleting/blocking so quickly tells you how much this is bothering them.. If they just thought it was some random gossip they wouldn't care so much.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Stripe69

VIP Member
I love the puppy but I don’t know if it’s a good idea around Abbie. This might sound awful but did you see the way she grabbed the lollipop, she is feral. She isn’t interested in anything unless it’s food. I really couldn’t do that every day, I would go out Of my mind.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

You know, I started watching the channel a while back, but I started to notice his Abbie seems sometimes uncomfortable around her dad like she’s a little frightened at times and she is completely different with her Mom. And when Priscilla and Iseah are alone they are relaxed and laughing but as soon as AsA comes up to them, they act different. Something about him Idk..I stopped watching.
I have my strong suspicions he has temper issues. You see Isaiah and Priss get really jumpy and walk on eggshells around him. He seems like a yeller.

MaxsMom

It is SO interesting to watch older videos and compare the then & now. For instance, she use to do dishes, groceries, vacuuming, wiping the island & table, puzzles, sensory foam, matching and other things. That use to be what the vlog was about, along with A&P doing a ton of volunteering. I liked watching in the old days, P seemed like able @ A was ok. But now!! I’ve mentioned before about how there is NO MORE mail-time. And no more Asa’s Mom who use to dance with the kids & was laughing a lot. And as others have stated, no more C Nanny. The buying of that house has changed so much of the dynamic. Watching P in the background of the old kitchen preparing their dinner was kinda a homey feel. I can’t relate any more. Now Abbie just sits on the couch. Where are that girls’ toys? Where is the toy Nanny gave her on her last day? Or the bubble maker? Or the goo? Or ANY toys? My anxiety increases watching now.

jadedandcaffeinated

I was annoyed that earlier in the video he said the the behind child support payments were part of the "lies" people were making about him.... and then later admits that he was behind. We didn't make it up Assa, don't mislead people to think we made it up.

jadedandcaffeinated

They will say "anybody can make a mistake", it was past history.. except it wasn't.. he had t paid child support in December... while he was living like a king.,, thats what is hard to make excuses for.

Also... He got the puppy sick..
Can you imagine if somehow the roles were reversed and he was owed child support? We would never hear the end of it. He'd lose his ever loving shit and play the victim forever.

lmao someone should start a gofundme to "help" Asa pay his support since he's clearly struggling to do so. Make a big campaign to help him pay off that $500 finally!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart