Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I got that from LGM.. She just didn’t seem to 1-be able to put a coherent thought together and 2-she definitely was walking a line in her vlog (not the one with ASSa in the red jacket but the other one)...
What gets me, with that video, her calling him out, he could actually turn around and try to sue her!! She didn’t do much more than that we did..
Sue her for what exactly?

Jenpude

Today's blog summary to spare you all:
* Pup chases Abbie, everyone laughs, Abbie throws P's coat at pup.
* Taking dogs to park, Ass drives dogs Phil Summer and I.P.A scoot and cart
* Phil scoots, dog walking montage
* Shower Reno for summer with Phil
* Lowe's trip
* Ab rocking on couch
* cookout with Assa's dad and p cooking
* Ass drinking white claw
* Kennel training puppy debate
* Ab kisses puppy summer reacts like she's a toddler
* Several minutes of I and P sword fighting with rulers
* Incompetent Reno bromancing
* Ass burns P's pie
* Ass sews puppy damage
* Ass lays down with An at 730 to make her sleep, med changes too, P can't do it cuz she doesn't respect her
* Phil tries to touch ceiling, Summer dies giggling at it, the end.

MaxsMom

I have made several posts to newbies saying it is not cool to try and post names of this mom and her kid.

I also said to whoever said Isiah is fair game because he is 18, that I have never seen in my life an adult 18 year old.

EXACTLY!
It looks to me like either Asa himself, or one of his associates made an account and came here trying to get someone to post their name. No one did before and they won't now. If Isiah actually was contacted, they can find out where and who it came from.

Good luck with your "informal" cease and desist Asa. I do have some advice. For you to threaten anyone about anything you best have your yard clean and make sure there aren't any more skeletons hanging around. You may harm your own self pal.

Jenpude

Sorry I was responding to what someone wrote About piggy’s mom co signing ! It ended up here instead of under the original post