Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
OMG!!! P is going to write Disney about how it is confusing entering the rides with DAS.. Seriously? Does she know that they already have a full panel of parents, educators, Moms, etc. on a panel that have addressed this and Disney has stated that it is part of the park!! This is the reason most Autism families stay far away from Disney!! The sensory alone going into the rides is way too much!!! It isn’t Disney’s fault and you can’t ask them to conform it to you!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I have made several posts to newbies saying it is not cool to try and post names of this mom and her kid.

I also said to whoever said Isiah is fair game because he is 18, that I have never seen in my life an adult 18 year old.

It looks to me like either Asa himself, or one of his associates made an account and came here trying to get someone to post their name. No one did before and they won't now. If Isiah actually was contacted, they can find out where and who it came from.

Good luck with your "informal" cease and desist Asa. I do have some advice. For you to threaten anyone about anything you best have your yard clean and make sure there aren't any more skeletons hanging around. You may harm your own self pal.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I personally think he’s shitting himself because his baby momma is going to find out his income now. And their (presumed) scheme of hiding the money in P’s name will be outed, and therefore he will owe more money. God forbid he steps up and acts like a man.
If nothing else comes from all this....I hope this one thing comes to fruition.
The child deserves a decent check each month.
The child should live just as well as Abbie and Isaiah.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
He is obviously rattled. We have never named his child or her mother on this site to my knowledge. Any documents I have seen on here have had the names blacked out. I personally wouldn’t dream of emailing his son or any other person associated with him..
The information is there on public court records, so he needs to sue duval county.
if you are reading this Asa, you and your wife were so upset yesterday that she was on TikTok dancing, really.

Asa reads these threads. Probably obsessed over them. Here’s the proof.
So he’s saying she doesn’t want to make valentine cards for her friends at school but is willing to make hundreds of cheap ornaments for her “fans” oh yeah because he will only force her to do the one that makes him money, exploitation at its finest people!

• Heart

biyom

Well I kinda understand now why P ate all her pain and became obese. You get knocked up by a guy when you're young, the guy marries you only because there's a child, he's not home most of the time because of work, he then goes and cheats on you, you have another child with him and discover she has autism, you then discover your husband's affair produced a child and the mom wanted child support when you two can barely support your own family. It's a tough life and food seems to have been her escape. Surgery won't change anything if she doesn't fix the reasons that made her eat in the first place, which requires therapy. Now I don't know if she ever got help, but she needs some if she didn't.

• Sad
  • Angry

jadedandcaffeinated

Also... you "don't even know what she looks like"???? What??? You got joint custody of a daughter you didn't know you had and you never even bothered to look at her??? I don't believe it, but what a cruel thing to say. She's YOUR DAUGHTER.

• Heart

Catinthebag

How are we supposed to take that non tear jerker of a vlog seriously when clearly on the same day they’ve uploaded happy happy TikToks?! And the Oscar goes to .... the Maass family 😂😂😂
Even less respect then I did before if that’s possible!!

• Haha
  • Heart

zazaza

Very curious as to who the baby momma is. Any help figuring that info out would be appreciated :)
with all respect, please do not look for this information or attempt to contact the mother or child, or bring them into this mess. they have the right to their own lives and privacy and everyone should respect that.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

Off topic but I wish we could interview their local Dunkin Donuts and the employees who work there lol. I'm willing to bet the Maass family fully funds their 3 closest Dunkins 😂

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
OMG. You guys, I am new, and just have to say how much I LOVE this site!! Found you as a result of the "scandal" and have legit just been buried reading all the comments LOL.

My pet peeves:

Stop saying shes a "teenager" if you cant treat her like one and she isnt capable of being one. Are any of you in your 14 yr olds face 24/7 with all that "sweet girl" crap? Gag.

And she isnt going to be "cute" much longer. How cute will it be watching a 24 yr old thrash around and yell, shred their pull-up or inhale food like an animal? Its sad and disturbing to think about.

Abbie used to come home and have some reasonable tasks and chores. Now, Asa is so busy "creating" and Priscillas fat ass is too busy trying to look cute dancing on a teenage platform that they toss Abbie on the couch and there she sits. Does she even realize how cringe those videos are?! She is too old, cant dance, I mean I legit get embarrassed for her sometimes...who wants to see that?!

Abbie is still stripping and running through the house naked and tries to jump in the shower with everyone. And I dont care. the fact that Asa is still bathing her...ummm...hell no.

A couple months ago they did a whole video about Abbie "suffering" because insurance was fighting her Depo payment. Depo is roughly $100 bucks. How about cutting back on the Dunkin' or tacky home decor and pay for the shot out of your YT riches if she was "suffering"?

They are setting up her future with lawyers and corporations...so she can continue to receive free medical from the state and SSI, while living in a $569,000 house. No matter how you cut it, its shady. And since they have told us all how "set" Abbie will be, have they bothered to send anything extra to this other child or just the bare minimum required?

Asa's excuse for not being a parent to the 2nd child is weak AF. If he CARED, he'd have sought visitation, which is any parents right. But no...that would disrupt this imagine that they have of this perfect family. Thats why Cilla was crying...because now the world knows that not only are they not Instagram perfect, they are not even decent human beings. Any man or woman who is ok with not opening their heart to a child..??..you got serious issues. But can you picture them trying to introduce this child to her family? I think her "image" is the key. They have both mentioned several times how important it was that her parents "approve" of Asa and are "proud" of him.

Asa..you never wondered about the health, happiness, or well-being of your child? Dont even care enough for basic info? DISGUSTING. :poop:

And to expand on that...if I am not mistaken, their decision to move to Florida closely coincides with discovery of this child. They literally left the state!

Sorry so long, I could go on for days. I used to be a huge fan...but when the money started rolling in things changed and they ceased to be anything other than money-grubbing know-it-all's. Conceited, entitled, and Abbie has become their meal ticket. I promise moving forward I will not post a novella. :)

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I have watched the whole thing, had a feeling they may sway me a little. Nope. Makes me dig in harder. They are lying fakes.

They call anyone who doesn't like their content "bullies" but yet we have SEEN Asa bully commenters, bully Isiah, and they ALL bully Abbie.

He mentioned he had a kid. Never talked about her like she is even a human being, his child. Called her "they" several times, WTF was up with that? The reason he got hit for support when she was 5, was the mom needed help with social services. !!!!!! Then, Asa and P...you should have helped more than just the amount awarded. Obviously they have struggled. SHAME on both of you.

They whined about people making assumptions. But yet they delete comments, banned people and flat out lied. What do you expect people to do but assume then? Wipe your damn crocodile tears.

Asa claims they never have asked fans for support. WTF? The hell you haven't! Then in the next breath says Abbie is set for life due to this "business" You just spoke out of both sides of your fat face!

They both said they are glad they did not find out about this child until she was 5 because it may have ruined their marriage. What about the child? Neither one cares about this girl, they act like she is not even a human being.

Glad ya set the record straight guys but you look like two of the most uncaring, selfish, deadbeat garbage people I have ever come across. Let's hope your daughter never sees that video and how you talk about her. Disgusting.

Reactions: 18

KateK

VIP Member
P so wants Abbie's room to be a "teenage girl" room. Abbie would probably be happy with bright colors, a big Childs swimming pool in the middle of the room filled with balls and pillows.. and washable walls that she could write or paint on.

• Heart

Catinthebag

Is he going after the gossip site that actually posted a picture of his 3rd child. It was only up for a hot second but was there. Does he even realize there are at least 3 other gossip sites they are on. Does he stop to think that his own rabid fans are more than the ones now harassing this poor mother and daughter
Narsacistic idiot needs to ask himself a few questions
I completely agree that it’s the actual cult fans that are desperately googling all the info now. The same ones that call camp I am special to speak to Isaiah... you can see why Assa wanted to be a preacher... he can reel them in good and proper!!

• Heart
I don't even care. She's hitting him where it hurts. Shit is going to go down and I'll have my popcorn ready. lol
What the heck is wrong with CILLA? She met him, they spent the night or weekend, he took off. She found out she was pregnant and had to get in touch with HIS MOM to find him. Only TWO YEARS LATER, he didn't want to be married anymore? Then finds out about another kid? Maybe Abbie was the Golden Ticket. Sounds Awful but, he's a snake and CILLA has no self respect.

jadedandcaffeinated

LMAO did you all catch the thumbnail? Gotta get that money shot of Priss blubbering lol

Talking about this child like she's an irrelevant mistake that doesn't even matter in his life anymore... it's disgusting. I hope to god this girl never sees this or him. Heartless. How can a man talk about a child he created like that.

Catinthebag

I’m very late to the party here... very glad to find you guys. I’ve watched this family for months. Even subscribed on fb at one point. Things just didn’t add up to me and they started grating on me. It was like a cult... then I found this forum and realised that is exactly what it is!! (Funny how Asa wanted to be a preacher)
All of what you say is so true and i truly wish we could tell all the people lining their pockets with their well earned money but alas we can’t. Cos we will just get blocked! Each and every subscriber has so little spare money themselves it angers me that the Maass’ let them spend it on them.
so disappointed to read about daughter #2 and at first didn’t believe it. I’ve seen the records though so have no doubt. Bet he wishes his name was a bit more common!!!

I’m the UK and completely shocked / disgusted and confused about all the takeaways that they have? I mean... DD 2/3/4 times a day? Wth?!! Who has coffee at 9pm? Crazy.

I love watching their vlogs.... just so I can rip them apart haha!

thanks for letting me vent. So nice that you guys will read this and likely agree as oppose to hunting me down and torturing me for daring to speak out. #maasssquad #couplegoals #completefakes

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
She did a “Southern Teenage Girl” room.. You can tell by the spans... Then Asa threatens to send her to her room when she grabbed P... Please Ass, send her to her room.. I want to see P’s face when she tears all the decorations down and into pieces...

• Haha
Reactions: 17