Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can state for a fact the IB test wasn’t offered because of Covid. The students this year could only get credit for the work they did during the year and the college they applied to either would convert the points to credit for the test instead or unfortunately some didn’t. Isaiah and P actually talked about it in a vlog and said that he just made it to convert. And he knew kids in his class that didn’t do projects and they didn’t make it. I believe it might have been the vlog he was in the car waiting to pick stuff up at the school but don’t quote me on that.
That is the vlog I am referring to. I thought he said he took test and passed. I’ll have to watch it again.

Reactions: 3
For your viewing pleasure. I’d hat is a walking DD as begging for sponsorship. And why does he have the puzzle piece on there. Most likely the DD and puzzle piece were forced for his POS parents. Also with all these honors and magma cum laude, where is all the scholarship $$$$$????

Also here is App states policy on IB. Ge didn’t take the test so most likely he won’t be getting any credit. This is why they were reaching out to someone in admissions.
Wow. It's really none of my damn business but I am sad they put those damn puzzle pieces on his cap. Can this kid not have ONE thing about him and him alone? Asa mentioned his brother has CP. Did he have to walk around wearing clothing with something about CP on it? Did he have to take care of his brother all the time? Was he expected to be a walking mouthpiece for CP awareness? I highly doubt it.

And you're right. I remember Isaiah saying how happy he was that the testing was canceled. I bet they had to call App State to figure out how to get his credits.

And now we have P's Graduation Party coming. This will be interesting since COVID is still no better in Florida. But you just KNOW she will have her (yes HERS not really Isaiahs lol) party.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What got me with that vlog was how long they all waited filming and laughing. Meanwhile the waves are pulling her further out, hell Asswipe even said it was deeper than he thought. IMO they got lucky that time.
As for the hat, face it we all figured the puzzle piece would be there.
And I've said many times Isaiah is turning into his father. He's become a smug little asshole. Hoping college knocks it out of him
I believe even Asa mentioned that he thought she was on her knees, but realized she was standing. I guess there was a drop off. As he dragged her back to the beach by the collar of her shirt, 🐷 and Isiah were laughing. He seemed a little shocked just how deep the water was. Of course content is more important than Abbie's safety.

Make room, I have the kind word they asked for recently. We need more rum to be nice.
20200727_153607.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! It really does feel double. Our height challeged selves can look literally as wide as we are tall with a quickness! 😂
Are you muscular? Even in my 40’s I still am pretty solid. I have to work at it though. My belly is my problem area. Belly and booty is where I pack on the blubber.
When I weighed in at 145 , I was like, Oh No! We are not doing this. I do not see how 🐷 made it to the 400 lb plus stage. I have flat out told my husband, “You see me pushing 200, you better be saying something. Check me! Do not enable that BS!”
🤣😂🤣
Im 5'3" 150 lbs all in my belly and booty. I had a huge booty even when I weighed 90 lbs. I don't weigh myself like ever so when I went to the Gyno and stepped on the scale and I was like oh hell no. I have never been this heavy in my life. That is when I started paying more attention to what Im eating and how much, like most average normal people would. She has a food addiction and needs come serious counseling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can state for a fact the IB test wasn’t offered because of Covid. The students this year could only get credit for the work they did during the year and the college they applied to either would convert the points to credit for the test instead or unfortunately some didn’t. Isaiah and P actually talked about it in a vlog and said that he just made it to convert. And he knew kids in his class that didn’t do projects and they didn’t make it. I believe it might have been the vlog he was in the car waiting to pick stuff up at the school but don’t quote me on that.
He did get his IB diploma, which they thought meant that he had the equivalent of an associates. After that conversation, they were asking questions about admissions, and being vague so a lot of us thought that meant, he didn’t get the credits they they thought he would. It was never actually said by them to my knowledge.

Reactions: 3
Girl, you are never going to break free from the naughty corner at this rate. Let is know if you need snacks and liquor/wine/beer!
The corner is a fun place to be and I try to keep it stocked with snot/booger free snacks and beverages...but more people and "all the things" are always welcome🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im 5'3" 150 lbs all in my belly and booty. I had a huge booty even when I weighed 90 lbs. I don't weigh myself like ever so when I went to the Gyno and stepped on the scale and I was like oh hell no. I have never been this heavy in my life. That is when I started paying more attention to what Im eating and how much, like most average normal people would. She has a food addiction and needs come serious counseling
It creeps up on you, doesn’t it! 😬 She really does need counseling. You have the average Janes, like us and many others, that put the work in. Watch the food, try to exercise, really just using common sense. Then you have this one, 15K WLS, arrogance towards counseling, 18 months or so later double fisting garlic bread and Dunkin’ crying into her trough because people have taken notice and said something! Poor, Poor Tink Tink...NOT! That is why I take no pity on her. She is basically begging for a fat shaming. Sorry, not sorry!🐽
ETA: I am not saying people who have had WLS are not putting in the work. I am solely referring to Tinkerhog...
#snortsnarloink

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He did get his IB diploma, which they thought meant that he had the equivalent of an associates. After that conversation, they were asking questions about admissions, and being vague so a lot of us thought that meant, he didn’t get the credits they they thought he would. It was never actually said by them to my knowledge.
Which I totally know and understand. I was explaining that this year there was no test for it and that he got it because he did certain work throughout the year that the school approved for credit to apply for the test. And I also understand that his parents don’t understand how IB transfers over to college. Because they pretty much don’t think he should be going in as a freshman. Unfortunately that’s not how it works. Isaiah is a freshman and hes only going to get out of a few courses.

Reactions: 6
It creeps up on you, doesn’t it! 😬 She really does need counseling. You have the average Janes, like us and many others, that put the work in. Watch the food, try to exercise, really just using common sense. Then you have this one, 15K WLS, arrogance towards counseling, 18 months or so later double fisting garlic bread and Dunkin’ crying into her trough because people have taken notice and said something! Poor, Poor Tink Tink...NOT! That is why I take no pity on her. She is basically begging for a fat shaming. Sorry, not sorry!🐽
ETA: I am not saying people who have had WLS are not putting in the work. I am solely referring to Tinkerhog...
#snortsnarloink
Completely agree with you and understand what you mean by P’s WLS and not everyone else. I honestly don’t think any of us would care if she was honest about it. In fact, I think many would be supportive. However, until she is honest with herself she’ll never be honest with anyone else.

• Heart
I know! 😎 Thankfully, it is quite cozy here. It feels like home. There all kinds of wonderful tattlers that join me in the naughty corner, but you already know this because you are a frequent flyer as well.😂
As always, I appreciate you thinking of me. Maybe bring some bacardi with you when you head this way. It seems a sneaky, oily sow snuck in here and sucked the bottle dry...AGAIN,🐽🐷🐽 See you soon!😂
I keep meaning to fix that gate but somehow she keeps battering it down whenever she smells a real charcuterie board and mojitos🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. It's really none of my damn business but I am sad they put those damn puzzle pieces on his cap.
That is so wrong. He is not defined by her disorder and neither is she. Does he get anything for himself?

Last edited:
Completely agree with you and understand what you mean by P’s WLS and not everyone else. I honestly don’t think any of us would care if she was honest about it. In fact, I think many would be supportive. However, until she is honest with herself she’ll never be honest with anyone else.
Thank you! I know that I personally have to work not to blow up like a balloon. I also know there are many others dealing with weight in some form or fashion. If there is one thing on this forum that I greatly appreciate, outside of the absolute hilarity that ensues, it is there is an underlying feeling of camaraderie here. I never want to come across like I am shaming all people who have weight struggles. ⭐🦋⭐
You said it best, Until she is honest with herself, she cannot be honest with anyone else. That is so true. The dishonesty is blatant. She has a really pretentious yet delusional sense of self, and it is infuriating to watch at times. It really is a slap in the face to her followers. The fixed pics on social media are basically saying “ You viewers are too stupid to notice the vast difference of photos vs vlogs.
If she were honest, kind and humble she would receive a whole different support system. Until that happens...
🐽OINK🐽

I keep meaning to fix that gate but somehow she keeps battering it down whenever she smells a real charcuterie board and mojitos🙄
We might need to somehow get her hooves and tusks trimmed back. 🐷 I will see if I have some old electric fence and a solar charger laying around and we can put some heat she will feel all down her fatback the next time she comes stampeding through our gate!😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now we have P's Graduation Party coming. This will be interesting since COVID is still no better in Florida. But you just KNOW she will have her (yes HERS not really Isaiahs lol) party.
Oh gawd does this mean P will be gyrating with the 18 year olds and making Tik Toks with her grinning gob hanging open. Why couldn't they give him a party and go out, why does she have to be the centre of his universe at ALL times, she's possessive and smothering. She's going to be hacked off when he stops answering her nightly calls where she wants the full itinerary of what he's done all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do wonder how 'Amanda Lee' took it when Asa said for people not to defend them in the comments! 😆 😆
I’ve been playing in my gardens today. Trying to fix the beds around my koi pond where my kids built that slide. Then I picked veggies for dinner tonight. You should see the state of my feet!! And can I add that I find all feet repulsive, clean or not? Also, this momchef is fixing stuffed portobello mushrooms with homegrown veggies? What would Tinkerhog think? Oh, and salad compliments of my IDD sons garden. He is so stinking proud that he planted seeds and watered them, talked to them, loved on them without ever being reminded to go out there? I’m so impressed with all he has been doing. I think with both older brothers and their girlfriends and my two daughters and son-in-law quarantining here helps him learn so much faster. Even with all of these adult appetites in my house we consume half of what the Maassives do.

Where is this located
I found her and watched as I cooked. I thought it was very sad yet insightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been playing in my gardens today. Trying to fix the beds around my koi pond where my kids built that slide. Then I picked veggies for dinner tonight. You should see the state of my feet!! And can I add that I find all feet repulsive, clean or not? Also, this momchef is fixing stuffed portobello mushrooms with homegrown veggies? What would Tinkerhog think? Oh, and salad compliments of my IDD sons garden. He is so stinking proud that he planted seeds and watered them, talked to them, loved on them without ever being reminded to go out there? I’m so impressed with all he has been doing. I think with both older brothers and their girlfriends and my two daughters and son-in-law quarantining here helps him learn so much faster. Even with all of these adult appetites in my house we consume half of what the Maassives do.

I found her and watched as I cooked. I thought it was very sad yet insightful.
We are having squash that I picked this morning with some chicken drumsticks and sliced fresh tomatoes! Just the thought of your son watering, loving and talking to his seeds makes my heart smile.😍
Tinkerhog probably does not even know how to say portobello, but I bet she has real keen ability to sniff out some truffles in the forest! 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't remember who said it or on what theread it was on but someone said that while taking Abbie on a bike ride Priscilla went to grab the handle and Abbie made a noise and {Priscilla kind of jumped back. Does anyone have any idea what vlog it was on?

Reactions: 4
Oh I agree. If they can afford a boat (and a 1k bike for Ab to not ride) he could at the very least cover the cost of getting better components. But he could of easily paid for it.

But he couldn't use it as content showing him being this great guy taking time out of his busy work days to build for his disabled brother.

Also did he have to mention his brother has Cp? I guess exploiting disability is just second nature. Gotta get those sympathy points. Bey his brother just loves being "my disabled CP brother" not just "my brother."
He didn’t even sound loving in speaking of his brother, almost like “ I’m doing ya a favor and don’t rush me”

I said this the other day.. the last thing they said or was ever heard from them was a Snapchat “we’re F’d” to a friend. And their life vests were in the boat. They weren’t far out too when that storm hit.. it came up fast and hard. They made a rookie move. You never stop in a storm! You get everyone in a life vest get them to stay low and head to land while reducing speed and trying to take waves at a 45 degree angle if possible. But most people don’t know these things because they don’t take any courses they think I know how to drive a car I can drive a boat. Or Assholes famous line I grew up on boat and around them. And I was in the Coast Guard. But you also always have a working radio with you, which these kids didn’t. And now the Austin Blu Foundation is trying to make sure that boaters have all the key safety equipment they need since the kids didn’t and most usually don’t. And Asshole bought a boat that has a lot of mechanical problems so I wonder what electronics doesn’t work on the SS tub of tit.
Those kids weren’t even old enough to drive a car, I think they were too young to go out themselves

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.