Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if, a giant what if:

You are autistic and genomic evidence indicated a rarely occurring, high-autistic-probability single gene variation was the cause. Genetic engineering has turned a lab mouse into an autistic mini-you, and a scientist has then used T stem cells to correct the mouse’s gene defect in the mouse’s cells. Then 5 years from now, they have a medicine/treatment that will correct the gene protein generation in your brain and allow neural synapses to fire for the first time, or sufficiently, or correctly, and there are no side effects.

Would you decline? What if it were your unborn/minor child? Would you care about the puzzle piece?

What if.....the first part is beginning to happen now and 5 years may not be unreasonable.

A huge ethical question.
My son is not autistic so I may be over stepping on this. If he was younger I just might have tried anything to make him “better”. At this point, and with many students of varying disabilities, I would leave him alone. He can tell me what hurts, and when he’s happy, and can even let me know what he wants as a future. The ideas he has are sometimes so off the wall I have to leave the room to laugh. He does know he is different but his meaning of the word is not the same as ours would be. He thinks his difference is somewhat like a girl is different than a boy or someone is better at something than he is. I’m truly thankful he is mine. I’m also thankful he can learn and retain information.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it is very telling that we have had no mention of Arsefats mother or husband for ages. They always strike me as intelligent, down-to-earth and hardworking people. I think they are appalled at the general materialism and gross stupidity of their son and cant bear Piggyhambeast von Trotter and her involvement in a scummy MLM. I think they will talk some sense into Isaiah when he is at university as if my limited geographical knowledge of the US is correct he will be fairly close. Let's hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it is very telling that we have had no mention of Arsefats mother or husband for ages. They always strike me as intelligent, down-to-earth and hardworking people. I think they are appalled at the general materialism and gross stupidity of their son and cant bear Piggyhambeast von Trotter and her involvement in a scummy MLM. I think they will talk some sense into Isaiah when he is at university as if my limited geographical knowledge of the US is correct he will be fairly close. Let's hope so.
They will be in the same state, but 5 hrs and 30 min away.

Reactions: 4
I think the leg jumpers are waking up. Look at this gem.....
A..N..D.. that’s gonna sting. BADLY! This is going to pop the typical teen appearance that they constantly throw out to viewers. They are trying to seriously serve that Kool Aid that she’s typical and P isn’t going to be happy with that comment... I hope someone keeps an eye on that because I’m sure that will get a snarky response or get deleted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is 12 GB memory a thing? He said 16 GB and you have left off some of the parts he mentioned. He does not have just a SSD, but an SSD plus a HDD (1 TB each). The most expensive component was probably the GPU, which I highly doubt your system has at that price. He didn't provide enough information about either the GPU or the processor to compare prices because there are some variations within those lines.

When I look at ready-made gaming systems with even similar stats, they start around the budget that he mentioned his brother having, they have half the RAM, and they do not have two hard drives. When you buy a brand-made system, there is always a markup. A well made system by a knowledgable person will always either save you some money or enable you to get more for your money. It also can make upgrading your system easier, as some brand systems are put together in a way which limits your ability to expand by yourself.

I also see no reason why A is obligated to gift his brother a $1400 gaming computer just because it's his brother or because his brother has cerebral palsy. Why, of all things, would a somewhat high-end gaming system be something that a person is required to finance for their challenged adult siblings? It's one of the least useful or necessary things in the world, and actually is detrimental to the health of the person who finds themselves sitting around on their ass for hours on it.
Okay, you win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200727_191214.jpg

This from 2 days ago on MD's Community Post.
Screenshot_20200727_191250.jpg

This from same (special needs) poster 18 hours ago on last night's FA vlog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I still think the slimelife pooplazzo was cancelled and it was a girls weekend. Perfect cover for here since there was only this one thing online
Screenshot_20200722-170633_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just a thought (I know I said it before)

Reactions: 7
Kinda off topic.... but I wonder if they have had issues with people knowing there address. It is easy to find, google maps/street view, and even see what is close (including marina there boat is at.)

All that would scare the tit out of me. And they have some creepers and hyper obsessed fans. Or hell even someone who doesn't like them. I doubt we would ever hear about it but I wonder. Or even things mailed to them.

This does bring me back to the concern that he numerous times talks about Ab stripping.

Maybe I am just over protective of my kids...

Reactions: 16
Kinda off topic.... but I wonder if they have had issues with people knowing there address. It is easy to find, google maps/street view, and even see what is close (including marina there boat is at.)

All that would scare the tit out of me. And they have some creepers and hyper obsessed fans. Or hell even someone who doesn't like them. I doubt we would ever hear about it but I wonder. Or even things mailed to them.

This does bring me back to the concern that he numerous times talks about Ab stripping.

Maybe I am just over protective of my kids...
Ass said that not long after they moved in. A subscriber sent them a parcel to the house instead of the PO Box and he said that although the address is on public records that it had freaked him out!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you look at the history of their subs it always increases by 1000 always! A little suspicious without a doubt.
SB changed the way it shows/logs new sub counts a while ago. It no longer has a live sub count showing in real time the counter moving. And only shows when a 'creator' has gained or lost 1,000 subs. In some cases, gaining that amount could take weeks!
In Asshole's case. It's around every 7—10 days. I follow the counts of a few tubers. 😉

Like I said, let all of us Tattlers sit back and watch!

Don't quote me, but, I swore he said the name in the vlog and it was Justin, Nope, his brother's name is Derek, unless he has 2 brothers?I just went and watched the vlog!!
I.m pretty sure he has more than one brother, but this Justin's mother is Becky and lives in Texas.

Reactions: 2
All I got from this is they love their leghumpers.......money
I don't like the word hate so will just say the more I see his ugly know it all face the more I strongly strongly dislike them
And Isaiah gets more and more like his father everyday
I never use the word “hate”, nor do I let my kids. My oldest started saying “intensely dislike” at about 3 so that is what we all say.

Reactions: 4
Also here is App states policy on IB. Ge didn’t take the test so most likely he won’t be getting any credit. This is why they were reaching out to someone in admissions.
He said he took the test and passed them all. He said he now has an associates degree.

I’m so sorry that you went through that and completely understand what you went through. 2 years ago, I was in a bad car accident with our youngest child, taking him to a game. My husband was home with the other kids. I was stopped at a red light and around a bend. A guy came speeding up and never hit his breaks and rammed into the back of our brand new van, going about 60mph (he later claimed his brakes went out). My son never seen it coming and was secured in his seat. Sadly for me, I seen him, right before he hit me and took the whole blunt portion of the accident with my neck and head. I had an immediate migraine/headache, the doctor took an X-ray and MRI and said I had a small bleed too... I still suffer from bad migraines and some of the cognitive issues to this day. It is thankfully better than when I first had the car accident but it still struggles..
Anyways, I agree though that the rocking she does, especially when she violently rocks, definitely could be causing her brain issues.. When she stops rocking, it is telling that she has more of that dazed off and like the light isn’t home look..
Ugh. I'm so sorry. It is really hard to comprehend how much damage can be done in an instant. I recovered for the most part. Still have neck and upper back issues and the occasional migraine (had them daily to start). The bones and disks in my back and neck healed. The soft tissue scarred and because the tendons and ligaments aren't smooth, they push my spine out of alignment. I go to a chiropractor to have them put back every 2-3 weeks.
My husband notices a difference in how I do things versus before. And I find that I get lost a lot more than I used to. Looking at a map doesn't help. I need landmarks. My neurologist wants me to not use a GPS in areas near home to make that part of my brain find work arounds. I'm sure he's right, but I hate the process. He also told me to get the same model car when I was ready to start driving again. So the focus would be on the road and not locating the turn signal, windshield wipers, etc. I dread getting a new car.

I totally see what your talking about with Abbie. My brother rocks like that under extreme stress. I tried it out to see what it was like when I was a kid. It made my mind go completely blank and I felt vaguely dizzy. It was a strange not entirely unpleasant feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He said he took the test and passed them all. He said he now has an associates degree.
I can state for a fact the IB test wasn’t offered because of Covid. The students this year could only get credit for the work they did during the year and the college they applied to either would convert the points to credit for the test instead or unfortunately some didn’t. Isaiah and P actually talked about it in a vlog and said that he just made it to convert. And he knew kids in his class that didn’t do projects and they didn’t make it. I believe it might have been the vlog he was in the car waiting to pick stuff up at the school but don’t quote me on that.

• Heart
That is so irresponsible of them . They couldn’t have been watching her for it to happen and then when he gets her out , they start laughing. What was funny. In reference to my post about Isaiah becoming his father, did you hear him in that vlog about building a brand and making money. What an arrogant little hole.

He really isn’t that smart. If he were smart he would be able to articulate much better than he does and he would also have been offered scholarships.they have to show off about everything.
What got me with that vlog was how long they all waited filming and laughing. Meanwhile the waves are pulling her further out, hell Asswipe even said it was deeper than he thought. IMO they got lucky that time.
As for the hat, face it we all figured the puzzle piece would be there.
And I've said many times Isaiah is turning into his father. He's become a smug little asshole. Hoping college knocks it out of him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Girl, you are never going to break free from the naughty corner at this rate. Let is know if you need snacks and liquor/wine/beer!
I know! 😎 Thankfully, it is quite cozy here. It feels like home. There all kinds of wonderful tattlers that join me in the naughty corner, but you already know this because you are a frequent flyer as well.😂
As always, I appreciate you thinking of me. Maybe bring some bacardi with you when you head this way. It seems a sneaky, oily sow snuck in here and sucked the bottle dry...AGAIN,🐽🐷🐽 See you soon!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.