Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always love a Sinatra reference!

Reactions: 6
LaurenB’s hubby weighs in at 375lbs and his gut looks way (weigh) smaller than hissyprissy’s hips and butt Imo.

Reactions: 13
I never look at Asa's Insta but just did.
He doesnt want her to have a short haircut because she will look special needs, but hes ok posting this?
He makes me sick. This is beyond awful, and not one bit cute.

Why the hat all of a sudden? She must think it makes her look athletic or sssshome sssshit!
Maybe she thinks its spanx for that jack o' lantern head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Added my two cents worth, see how long before I’m banned

Attachments

Reactions: 22
This is so wrong. She’s not 5 she’s 15, she deserves the right to not have pictures like this blasted on the internet.

Reactions: 23
OMG. P made a CAR-HOOT-ERR-EE box. Shocker.
At least the meal was Hello Fresh instead of one of P's crappy "recipes".
Abbie goes into the pool in her bathing suit, jump cut to the next scene with a wetsuit. Just livin her best life, huh Asshat?
And I am SICK SICK SICK of watching them swim. Asa if you have no content, take the day off.

Reactions: 30
Priscilla streams on Twitch TONIGHT around 9:30pm

Her and her freaking cooter box. I bet those crackers get stale up against olives and whatever else crap she put in there.

Reactions: 13
I understand those new parents need all the help they can get but is accepting uncooked finger foods during a pandemic from friends who don't follow proper safety guidelines the smartest move?
My thoughts exactly. I'd rather have a casserole from this family. At least that can be heated up.

Reactions: 10
He just can't take the day off!!!! That's his real job!!!! And plus he has to stay up all night making size 14 clothing labels for Piggypissass's pants/shorts. Yes Asswipe we know you do.

Reactions: 26
Priscilla streams on Twitch TONIGHT around 9:30pm

Her and her freaking cooter box. I bet those crackers get stale up against olives and whatever else crap she put in there.
I hope no one tunes in. They are so desperate to be popular on every platform its almost sad. Asa already leaked the "plot". Sweet innocent Southern Belle P will be "goshing" and gasping at the crudeness and profanity and be "oh so cute". Give me a break.

Reactions: 12
I understand those new parents need all the help they can get but is accepting uncooked finger foods during a pandemic from friends who don't follow proper safety guidelines the smartest move?
I thought only hot/cooked food could be shared at the moment!?

Reactions: 4
Exactly these are the most non sanitary people ever. They don’t wash their hands or wear gloves. I bet whoever they gave it to threw it away. The thought of her using her nasty hands to put that together is gross.

Reactions: 18
How much of that was touched or breathed on by Abbie? Also.. does anyone suspect there is no new parents and it was a front to talk about slime life baby junk?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.