Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must know the sign for donut!!! that is a Must for the Massives. Of all the things she could be learning... ugh.. and all she cares about is eating it... and now she will be asking them all day long for donut.. they are so dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20200707_231940.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_231954.jpg

Look at the state of Abbie's arm! She looks like she has been crying too!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ok, I have a lot of thoughts about this 'vlog'. I just don't know, if my ( both professional and personal) opinions are ok here or if anyone is interested. I don't want to bore anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another lie...Abbie can fully get her own drink and water/sugar drops fully on her own. Well, we just saw Abbie not at all able to get her own drink of water on her own. It is 100% ok if Abbie can't, but why lie to people Asshat and Pig?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whats really interesting is Asa failed to mention her IDD dx, and that autism is also a comorbidity of IDD. A very common one. He also tosses out the Pica dx all the time, which has zero to do with any of Abbies issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok, I have a lot of thoughts about this 'vlog'. I just don't know, if my ( both professional and personal) opinions are ok here or if anyone is interested. I don't want to bore anyone.
I would love to read what you think about the vlog. Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really have nothing to add except....of all the things they should teach her...as soon as he said donut I died laughing and stopped watching. Unbelievable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats really interesting is Asa failed to mention her IDD dx, and that autism is also a comorbidity of IDD. A very common one. He also tosses out the Pica dx all the time, which has zero to do with any of Abbies issues.
conveniently forgot about the IDD DX.Maybe someone needs to ask about it in the comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Abbie hardly had any signs to being with after all of these years. He talks about how important communication is but they're sitting there teaching her the sign for donut. Wtf...has taken these lazy ass people all this time to teach her.. And of all things the sign for donut...what bleeping idiots. ?!? Sorry, but watching Abbie eat such massive bites and chew with her mouth open disgusts me. Notice Abbie pushed Big P away from her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont often miss being able to leave comments there, but I'd love to mention her bite marks and ask why none of that is addressed anyymore. Only rainbows and unicorns farts in Massive Land....

Today's vlog.
Assssa listing Abbie's diagnoses...never mentioned IDD. That's so wrong to other special needs parents.

And big Prilly was SOOOOO PHONY when she'd praise Abbie. Sickening.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.