Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corn, cows? Being the butt of Ohio jokes told by Michiganders?
Kind of! I am a Wolverine fan btw. I roll right through Columbus a few times a year for work with my big ol' M magnet on my hatch, and spend the day exchanging insults and f-you's with the bandwagon fans LOL

Reactions: 3
I doubt that. I believe he doesn’t have much to film regarding Abbie. They don’t do anything with her so not much to film.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I don’t like the showering with the kid thing, I know a lot of ppl do it when their kids are young, I couldn’t do it..can u imagine what Abbie sees when she looks at HER naked? Talk about confusion

Reactions: 15
This is an example of how much weight one can lose after WLS. Notice how much she lost in a shorter amount of time. I think Pig was the womans size when she started so she too could could have had this kind of success and would not have to lie.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Someone here posted a picture of her toes; they’re SUPER LONG! . I honestly think she has a genetic anomaly and they aren’t saying so.

Reactions: 16

I'm glad to see that a few people are seeing what we see. The one thing that consistently bothers me though is the idea that Summer is there to tend to, or teach Abbie. Shes not. I mean weird or not shes been with this family since she was 12. She isnt using them for work experience and all that shit. Shes always been around. Yeah they can use her for respite since Nanny is gone and if Becca doesnt want all the hours but thats secondary.

Reactions: 20
Asa said when they were talking about Tiktok: "So many lies in one room."

That just about sums it all up.

Reactions: 23
Everything about her bothers me, when they showed all of them making that TikTok video I wanted to vomit instead of smile ( which I normally do with TikToks) I just can’t with her

Reactions: 17
Kind of! I am a Wolverine fan btw. I roll right through Columbus a few times a year for work with my big ol' M magnet on my hatch, and spend the day exchanging insults and f-you's with the bandwagon fans LOL
I have a Detroit Lions magnet on my car. I get razzed by everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In this day and age I would of kept on going too! Maybe I watch too much of the ID channel but as I get older I get more afraid bc I can be over powered more
OMG I am an ID addict! When I was really feverish with Covid one evening I SWORE I heard someone creeping around in my kitchen. I called my 22 yr old son who still lives me and whispered in the phone to come downstairs someone had broke in. I was getting ready to call 911. A few minutes later my son yells to me (remember...covid....no close contact, and he remains covid free btw lol) "Mom there is nothing or no one here. I searched everywhere. Everything is locked up" I argued a good while. Later that night my other son sent me a screenshot of a FB status my son had made, that said something like..... "When your mom is delirious with corona fever and watches nothing but Murder TV and Criminal Minds you dont get any sleep!"

Reactions: 25
Lol! I can’t stop watching it, my bf swears I’m Looking for ideas to plot his death, my cable channel took it away for awhile so I went months without watching, now it’s baaaaack!

Reactions: 12
Waiting for them. As if he ever goes anywhere or does anything. He is so disgusting.
Waiting for a free high end stationary bike when you don't have a real job. Such a hardship. Not.

Edited to add: He goes lots of places. Dunkin. On golf cart rides. To the accountant. To the DMV. They are really busy people, y'all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this has been posted yet, but here goes. So the Pelatron vlogs will be “stalled” for a few days!
Guess they didn’t see all them complaints on the BBB or Twitter that Peloton wasn’t delivering

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.