Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corn, cows? Being the butt of Ohio jokes told by Michiganders? ;)
Kind of! I am a Wolverine fan btw. I roll right through Columbus a few times a year for work with my big ol' M magnet on my hatch, and spend the day exchanging insults and f-you's with the bandwagon fans LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We had one of the rare moments of actual truthfulness in tonite's vlog. Asa said that if the vlog is short or that Abbie is barely in it that it's because she was having a bad day. Can't help but wonder if he really doesn't vlog out of respect for Abbie's feelings or because he knows it would get too much of a negative reaction if he did film it and it wouldn't look "on brand" (to borrow their term from tonight's vlog)?
;)
I doubt that. I believe he doesn’t have much to film regarding Abbie. They don’t do anything with her so not much to film.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been going back watching older vlogs when I’m bored to see what I was blind to back then when I liked them and It’s so sad to see how much Abbie has regressed. Asa used to be involved and sit at the table with sensory things for her such as play dough, slime, and kinetic sand. He doesn’t do anything with her anymore. She used to paint all the time of course that was cause CN. But she used to be able to pour herself a drink she even brushed her teeth way better back then. It’s crazy how much she has regressed. So many of his vlogs talk about how Abbie needs consistency and a schedule now he says she doesn’t need a schedule. The pour girl sits in her corner all day rocking. They aren’t even having her do house chores anymore. Watching her brush her hair the other night after her shower with P (which is absolutely disgusting to shower with your 15 year old) was so sad the girl needed so much prompting and reminding cause she has no clue what she’s doing. And yea summer is too hands on with Abbie but I believe she’s good for Abbie. She does a lot with her and also does the majority of her self care from what I see. Lately it’s summer bathing her and when her hair is done it’s summer who has been doing it. That family has changed so so much since the beginning.
I agree, I don’t like the showering with the kid thing, I know a lot of ppl do it when their kids are young, I couldn’t do it..can u imagine what Abbie sees when she looks at HER naked? Talk about confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The lies make me sick. I would never be able to look someone in the eye again. And if my husband was involved? Forget it. And what does Isaiah really think of the Ass like the Ass says he worries about? Surely Isaiah can see what his parents are. If not than maybe the “smart” stuff is all a lie? I’d like to know if he has had academic scholarships awarded?
This is an example of how much weight one can lose after WLS. Notice how much she lost in a shorter amount of time. I think Pig was the womans size when she started so she too could could have had this kind of success and would not have to lie.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same thing.
I believe that Abbie is profoundly IDD with just a tiny side of Autism.
They need to stop with the Autism label with regards to Abbie.
It really triggers me.
It's just exploitation and taking advantage of a label put on a population that is sadly very common these days, to make the Massives rich.
Autistic friendly peppers?
Really?
Someone here posted a picture of her toes; they’re SUPER LONG! 😮. I honestly think she has a genetic anomaly and they aren’t saying so.

Reactions: 16

I'm glad to see that a few people are seeing what we see. The one thing that consistently bothers me though is the idea that Summer is there to tend to, or teach Abbie. Shes not. I mean weird or not shes been with this family since she was 12. She isnt using them for work experience and all that tit. Shes always been around. Yeah they can use her for respite since Nanny is gone and if Becca doesnt want all the hours but thats secondary.

Reactions: 20
Asa said when they were talking about Tiktok: "So many lies in one room."

That just about sums it all up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, I'm going to rant now. I just got caught up from last night and this morning. P's lies are really REALLY pissing me off more than usual.

1) She said she is in a stall, and thats normal. Ahhhh yes, stalls are normal. But not for 6 months, and certainly not with the added benefit of gastric sleeve surgery. There isnt a bariatric surgeon alive who would say that it is "normal" for someone who still has so much weight to lose to be "stalled" for 6 months.

2) She said she is losing inches, but not pounds. P thinks shes slick. She's reading weight loss forums. It is totally possible to lose inches and not pounds- but not for her. That usually happens to people who are sticking with their plans and EXERCISING, and usually following a low carb/keto type of plan. It happened to me. I remember one month (well into my loss) I only lost 2 pounds, but dropped from a size 18 to a 16. But I was also using my Total Gym everyday and walking 3 miles 3x a week. You cant lose inches by eating anything you want and sitting on your ass. But she read it somewhere, so she's going to say it. :mad:

3) She doesnt photoshop/filter. She does. We know it. Sick of it.

4) She doesnt wear spanx/shapewear. THIS one pisses me off and makes me laugh. I need to figure out how to bombard her comments with pics of her in her spanx just to make her look stupid. She thinks she pulling a fast one. Shes so smug and fake I wish I could punch her lol. I dont know why I am so fired over her lies today. I am totally over her Miss Perfect attitude.
Everything about her bothers me, when they showed all of them making that TikTok video I wanted to vomit instead of smile ( which I normally do with TikToks) I just can’t with her

Reactions: 17
Kind of! I am a Wolverine fan btw. I roll right through Columbus a few times a year for work with my big ol' M magnet on my hatch, and spend the day exchanging insults and f-you's with the bandwagon fans LOL
I have a Detroit Lions magnet on my car. I get razzed by everybody.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In this day and age I would of kept on going too! Maybe I watch too much of the ID channel but as I get older I get more afraid bc I can be over powered more
OMG I am an ID addict! When I was really feverish with Covid one evening I SWORE I heard someone creeping around in my kitchen. I called my 22 yr old son who still lives me and whispered in the phone to come downstairs someone had broke in. I was getting ready to call 911. A few minutes later my son yells to me (remember...covid....no close contact, and he remains covid free btw lol) "Mom there is nothing or no one here. I searched everywhere. Everything is locked up" I argued a good while. Later that night my other son sent me a screenshot of a FB status my son had made, that said something like..... "When your mom is delirious with corona fever and watches nothing but Murder TV and Criminal Minds you dont get any sleep!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG I am an ID addict! When I was really feverish with Covid one evening I SWORE I heard someone creeping around in my kitchen. I called my 22 yr old son who still lives me and whispered in the phone to come downstairs someone had broke in. I was getting ready to call 911. A few minutes later my son yells to me (remember...covid....no close contact, and he remains covid free btw lol) "Mom there is nothing or no one here. I searched everywhere. Everything is locked up" I argued a good while. Later that night my other son sent me a screenshot of a FB status my son had made, that said something like..... "When your mom is delirious with corona fever and watches nothing but Murder TV and Criminal Minds you dont get any sleep!"
Lol! I can’t stop watching it, my bf swears I’m Looking for ideas to plot his death, my cable channel took it away for awhile so I went months without watching, now it’s baaaaack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Waiting for them. As if he ever goes anywhere or does anything. He is so disgusting.
Waiting for a free high end stationary bike when you don't have a real job. Such a hardship. Not.

Edited to add: He goes lots of places. Dunkin. On golf cart rides. To the accountant. To the DMV. They are really busy people, y'all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this has been posted yet, but here goes. So the Pelatron vlogs will be “stalled” for a few days!
Guess they didn’t see all them complaints on the BBB or Twitter that Peloton wasn’t delivering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.