Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good call! Someone her size does not have a thigh gap! Such liars they are!!

Reactions: 10
I love when Pricilla says "because I can now" awwww keep up the great work!
You guys don't respond to questions.
I feel like Isiah can’t leave
Just some comments i found in the vlog today!!

Reactions: 15
@RocketQueen I read the first line wrong i thought you wrote i also swim in the cream meaning you swim with the cream in the pool my bad!!

Reactions: 9
We don't call each other names...

View attachment 167438

Why are they drinking large coffee's after dinner?? Also someone tell Summer to lay off the cream, my god.
Pretty sure that drink belongs to that jaguar

Reactions: 13
Abbie goes to the doctor. There is no way they would or could handle her unmedicated.
Thats a different kind, imho.
Listen I raised two boys with myself having major back issues. They are 29 and 31 now, and they never resented it. I read. We laid on the floor. You find ways. I really really feel for you though because this life isnt for sissies. Im 55, now. Time I thought would be sprinkles and fairytails. If you ever, ever need anyone to talk to message me.

P.S. My tilt table test showed a 100 pt drop in all five positions. I was going from 180/111 to zero, standing every which way but horizontal.

Reactions: 11
Best to you and your daughters in finding good answers and a doc! Have you looked into Dr. Grubb in Cleveland yet? I hear he's pretty darn good.
I live near cincy. I go to the neuromuscular clinic at Cleveland clinic. Grub is in Toledo. A lot of my friends go there, and a lot of them go to Dr Wilson at Cleveland clinic.

Reactions: 7
I'm just going by what said.
The duststorm is something that was completely outside of her ability to understand.
I was amused listening to her go on about it.
She's so brilliant and all.

Maybe Paula can't read a map?
Or as I like to say
"Maybe Ohio moved and we weren't told"
People are scary

Reactions: 9
I live near cincy. I go to the neuromuscular clinic at Cleveland clinic. Grub is in Toledo. A lot of my friends go there, and a lot of them go to Dr Wilson at Cleveland clinic.
You're right...I got the city messed up.

Reactions: 2
They did get the slide done. It was so much fun! Now I have my youngest son sleeping in my room tonight because the slide starts in his room. Good thing I like him today!

Reactions: 7
In this day and age I would of kept on going too! Maybe I watch too much of the ID channel but as I get older I get more afraid bc I can be over powered more

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit this but my local Dunkin knows me
In my defense I only go if I happen to be out of the house, I will never ever put on real clothes and drive there for coffee...
I use my mother's ancient Farberware coffee pot and grind my own beans in my grandfather's grinder.
They probably have so many free drinks on their DD perks cards they aren't paying lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.