Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should definitely move away from that house especially if his college goes to distance learning for fall semester. In our state, all state and UC’s are doing distance learning for fall semester with talks of possibly through spring semester too. I couldn’t imagine trying to study in a house with noise constantly in the background.
And pay rent somewhere? He’s going to want dorm life. He is used to Abbie’s noises. He also gets home cooked meals, free coffee, & vlog benefits. If he had a job for 2+ yrs & was fiercely independent, then I could see him trying to find a house to move into. Life is at such a standstill. My son is saving $ by going local for 2 yrs. Many of his friends are doing this as well. But we already know it’ll be online only for my state.

Reactions: 4
And poor Isaiah..this is the norm for him. He hardly blinked an eye.
The feeders are usually always red, and that is supposed to be enough to attract them.

I wonder if because Asshole prompts her for everything she does, she thinks she is supposed to wait for his prompt even though she knows what to do some of the time? She looked right at that toothpaste drawer, and then looked at him like "ok...prompt me".
I know. How many times has she cleaned her teeth and she still doesn’t know whaT to do. I seriously question how much JSA is of value to her without intensive help at home. It’s like everyone is living a lie, they all know she isn’t capable but everyone is pretending she is, wtf

I don't have as much against Summer as some people here - which is cool - differing opinions are fine. To me I just see a young girl who tried to spread her wings in New York and just realized she wasn't cut out for it. I know a lot of people who had the same experience with NYC. I'm guessing she didn't want to move back home, and A&P had been pushing her hard to move in with them. She was offered not just free rent but the chance to make some money in a very comfortable home job environment. At 21, I'd have taken that deal. She's gonna make it through college with way less debt just on the rent saving alone. Plus she's studying to be an ABA therapist eventually, right? Just in the undergrad portion now. But saying she has live in experience with an autistic teenager will probably look impressive to grad school teachers/etc. Basically - I think on paper this had nothing but positives for Summer.

As far as A&P's motives - that's where I get aggravated. It doesn't at all seem coincidence to me that they wanted Summer in before Isaiah left. I think she's the replacement older sibling. Someone that, when the world isn't so weird and normal life resumes, they can dump Abbie on for their "date nights" or call it respite without having to pay her or use their paid respite hours. I don't think she was ever brought there to be anything but surrogate oldest child to be taken advantage of in that way, and then they realized they could pawn some of the grunt work of their professional day to day off on her as well. Now they have her packing envelopes and sending emails too and Priscilla has more time to slap cheap ass clown makeup on her face during livestreams - oh, sorry, I mean, work on her business.

I agree. Look how Arsewipe reacted when Becca came back on the scene, he couldn’t offload Abbie fast enough. You could almost See his relief that he was no longer responsible for the inevitable failure.

She was. She held/hugged Abbie and told her she loved her. Whether for show or not, she seemed much more sincere back then.
It looks like kyphosis to me. Probably aggravated by her habit of always looking down and also rocking back n forth a lot.
I think what we can all see is that her tantrums are as bad as they ever where. This is about a year ago . YoU would think that they would work on this behaviour instead of giving in to her demands. If she was my child I would get my priorities in order, Potty training, tantrums and grabbing food.
What a mess they have created and they are the ones who are stuck with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Priscilla behaving like Isaiah not having Grad ceremony is devastating. It is not!!! Good grief....honestly I bet most seniors do not care. It is what it is and a grad ceremony is one of the most boring things on the planet anyway.

Maybe Brandi was honest in her paperwork saying AB is not really helping Abbie. But , she wouldn't be there anyway due to the virus. They must live close, they saw her at the dog park one day. Anyone wanting to reach out to these people in the families life need to think, think, think. That is so rude and inappropriate. Good grief!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Priscilla behaving like Isaiah not having Grad ceremony is devastating. It is not!!! Good grief....honestly I bet most seniors do not care. It is what it is and a grad ceremony is one of the most boring things on the planet anyway.

Maybe Brandi was honest in her paperwork saying AB is not really helping Abbie. But , she wouldn't be there anyway due to the virus. They must live close, they saw her at the dog park one day. Anyone wanting to reach out to these people in the families life need to think, think, think. That is so rude and inappropriate. Good grief!
Priscilla seems to get very over-emotional when it comes to Isaiah's milestones and school related things. I agree that it's way too much. But I also think that maybe she's sensitive to it because it reminds her of all the milestones that Abbie has not and will not hit. So that just compounds it. Not WK'ing for P, I can just understand a bit.

I agree that it would be very inappropriate to try to contact Brandi (or anyone else in the vlogs who is not a direct participant and hasn't put themselves out there like that). I can understand wondering and being curious about what inside information she may have - I get that. But I don't think it should go any further than us wondering or speculating.

Why are you so fixated on that? Ya might wanna check yourself. Everyone masturbates (or lies that they don't) and kids do for sure, it is normal, Abbie is not abhorrent, she doesn't understand. I do not believe she is doing that when rocking, lots of Autistic and IDD people rock.

I think the point of the masturbation is more to do with him filming her , whether that is what’s happening or not, I don’t particularly care but I think he shouldn’t record something that could be misinterpreted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the point of the masturbation is more to do with him filming her , whether that is what’s happening or not, I don’t particularly care but I think he shouldn’t record something that could be misinterpreted.
Of course we all do not think he should be recording her at all. I guess I do not see how rocking can be interpreted as masturbating especially since so many IDD and Autistic kids and adults do it. Now the Wee family that used a carseat for this on purpose? yeah....should not have been recorded or discussed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course we all do not think he should be recording her at all. I guess I do not see how rocking can be interpreted as masturbating especially since so many IDD and Autistic kids and adults do it. Now the Wee family that used a carseat for this on purpose? yeah....should not have been recorded or discussed.
I think it can be discussed in general, so that people are aware.
Abbie’s specific habits shouldn’t be discussed outside of her caregivers and it’s not really something to gossip about. If you think a child or someone with idd is being filmed performing a sex act, you should report it. Not sit around trying to get a bunch of other people to re-watch it and agree with you.
Edit: I don’t think anyone was intentionally doing anything here, just something to reflect on with the purpose and reality of such discussions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Abbie’s specific habits shouldn’t be discussed outside of her caregivers and it’s not really something to gossip about. If you think a child or someone with idd is being filmed performing a sex act, you should report it. Not sit around trying to get a bunch of other people to re-watch it and agree with you.
Who is this reply to

Reactions: 1
Well I have seen her hands down below when rocking and even her foot , so I suppose it could be that or not, but anyway it’s certainly not something I want see .

When she rocks on the couch her feet are always straight out in front of her. When she sits cross legged, her feet, well like every one she sits cross legged. Her face is not showing signs of masturbation. I do not see what some of you see at all, I just don't. Of course she does it but I don't believe he is filming that, he even talked about it before.

Reactions: 6
When she rocks on the couch her feet are always straight out in front of her. When she sits cross legged, her feet, well like every one she sits cross legged. Her face is not showing signs of masturbation. I do not see what some of you see at all, I just don't. Of course she does it but I don't believe he is filming that, he even talked about it before.
I’m over it now, it’s just an observation.

Reactions: 6

I agree. When this came up before in a past thread I was trying to discuss as a normal human thing but so many people here went overboard and wanting to post links, videos etc. , getting almost excited about it. Apparently that happened yesterday again and thankfully I missed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree. When this came up before in a past thread I was trying to discuss as a normal human thing but so many people here went overboard and wanting to post links, videos etc. , getting almost excited about it. Apparently that happened yesterday again and thankfully I missed it.
Me too.

Reactions: 1
I could see him moving in w/ the g-parents in NC, to at least feel like he’s away at college & start his residency for in-state tuition in 2 yrs.

I’ve got one kid at Heidelberg. Right now they are talking about on-line until January 2021. I haven’t heard anything about my other two. When I went in to clean up my classroom, I was told to remove everything but the furniture. My school is thinking about two day weeks for at least the first semester. We lost so much money over the Ohio State Board of Education cuts. I hope my little school can handle it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I for one, do not want to think about anyone doing “that”. I guess I’m a prude or repressed..I’ve been called worse things. It is a private act, and should be treated thus. I don’t think her rocking is anything else but rocking.

As far as anyone contacting Brandi...please don’t.

• Heart
While most families struggle....The Maass family is living' it up. Not only do they have 4 adults with one difficult child, they bring in Becca so they have that 5 to 1 ratio. They are the epitome of laziness...Asa's "job" is his daughter and he does it all half assed, I give him a big ole "F" on Fathering Autism. Then he admits he was too hard on Isaiah, he ignores his 2nd daughter...damn he is Fathering Fail X 3.

5 adults and they cannot train one dog.

5 adults and not one can think "hey, let's hose off our feet by the pool before we go in"

All they do is eat, and Asa talks...and talks...and talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While most families struggle....The Maass family is living' it up. Not only do they have 4 adults with one difficult child, they bring in Becca so they have that 5 to 1 ratio. They are the epitome of laziness...Asa's "job" is his daughter and he does it all half assed, I give him a big ole "F" on Fathering Autism. Then he admits he was too hard on Isaiah, he ignores his 2nd daughter...damn he is Fathering Fail X 3.

5 adults and they cannot train one dog.

5 adults and not one can think "hey, let's hose off our feet by the pool before we go in"

All they do is eat, and Asa talks...and talks...and talks.
He mentioned a couple of vlogs ago that they were waiting on a part for the pool filter. I wonder if they are still swimming in it without the filter working properly. We know Abbie jumps in whenever she feels like it.

• Sick
And pay rent somewhere? He’s going to want dorm life. He is used to Abbie’s noises. He also gets home cooked meals, free coffee, & vlog benefits. If he had a job for 2+ yrs & was fiercely independent, then I could see him trying to find a house to move into. Life is at such a standstill. My son is saving $ by going local for 2 yrs. Many of his friends are doing this as well. But we already know it’ll be online only for my state.
No no, I replied to the comments of Isaiah moving in with his grandmother in NC. No rent, or distractions.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure it's been brought up before but it really makes me angry that almost every Vlog title they refer to Abbie as a thing. "Autism Girl" "Autistic teen" and the name of the channel "Fathering Autism". Why didn't he call it "Parenting Abbie" or "Abbie's World". He's done the thing that most psychopaths do, he's dehumanized his daughter and having the world see her as a "thing". Just makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.