Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐖
WOW. That is a lot of anger/rage over not getting more snacks. I agree, she should have been told NO and sent to her room.

I wonder if this is how she behaves at school and off-camera, which could be another reason they edit a lot out.

I felt bad for Isaiah actually, at one point I thought she might hit him. They have created a monster, who is only getting older/stronger by the day.

After the initial outburst, she came up and asked for snacks a few times. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 132677

View attachment 132676
Wow, this was before 🐖 Cilla became so self absorbed from her fame, slimelife and youtube fame. She actually seems more relatable in this video.

Reactions: 12
🐖
Wow, this was before 🐖 Cilla became so self absorbed from her fame, slimelife and youtube fame. She actually seems more relatable in this video.
She was. She held/hugged Abbie and told her she loved her. Whether for show or not, she seemed much more sincere back then.

Reactions: 14
As a medical professional I would also say that contacting Brandi about Abbie wouldn’t be right. It would be a violation of Abbies privacy. Yes A&P put things out there but her records with Brandi are actually private.
Probably a HIPAA violation for sure

Reactions: 10
It’s getting worse. This was from a vlog they did a couple weeks ago. Abbie’s neck looks so painful☹☹
View attachment 132709
Some said earlier she is showing signs of kyphosis. This is caused from her constantly having her head and neck in this downward position. It’s going to cause pain, she will start to even have a deformity which is the hump we are starting to see and when that gets bad her mobility will become limited within those vertebrae.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s getting worse. This was from a vlog they did a couple weeks ago. Abbie’s neck looks so painful☹☹
View attachment 132709
I would say it is. But we've seen in the past that Abbie seems to have a generally high pain tolerance or low reaction to pain.
I mean, your body does adapt and get used to it somewhat... to a point.. but it's still pretty painful.

Some said earlier she is showing signs of kyphosis. This is caused from her constantly having her head and neck in this downward position. It’s going to cause pain, she will start to even have a deformity which is the hump we are starting to see and when that gets bad her mobility will become limited within those vertebrae.
I can confirm this. lol... Altho mine is mostly genetic but still.

• Heart
Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.
Wow! You are so right. You just said everything I've been wanting to say in here! My mind is BLOWN

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could be Morris, but read the bio under this photo of a B M.... Limelife!
That lady lives in Kentucky that be quite a commute.

I understand the obsession with wanting to ask Brandi questions but she is protected by law to not answering them. And I mean this with no disrespect to anyone in here but I would also say she could call the police if you push. I would also recommend not mentioning this forum because that gives her and the police proof of intention that one of us were looking for her and it’s borderline stalking.

Again no disrespect to anyone I know we are all curious but I don’t want to see anyone get in troubled too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I understand the obsession with wanting to ask Brandi questions but she is protected by law to not answering them. And I mean this with no disrespect to anyone in here but I would also say she could call the police if you push. I would also recommend not mentioning this forum because that gives her and the police proof of intention that one of us were looking for her and it’s borderline stalking.

Again no disrespect to anyone I know we are all curious but I don’t want to see anyone get in troubled too.
Yep folks. Let’s leave poor Brandi alone. It was just wishful thinking on my part wondering what she thought of Assa and Pigcilla. Anyway, we can probably guess. And be accurate.

I liked Brandi. She was the only one in all those years of FA vlogging that seemed to have her head screwed on. She treated the family, Abbie and her job with respect and professionalism.

She doesn’t deserve to be sucked into the crazy world of the Maases. Crazy Nanny was smart to bail too on that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I didn’t mean to imply that this person was the Brandi, but was just saying what came up by simply googling, and the limelife connection, I tried to go and delete it but can’t find out how?

I don't anymore. If I can stomach King Knowitall, I watch the "highlights" pointed out here. This weekend I had stuff to do getting my brother back in his home and didn't watch the vlog or come here at all. I missed coming here. I didn't miss the vlog at all.

Edited to fix typos.
I just wish people here would stop giving them views!

FYI....I just requested a certain personal human act to no longer be discussed here & my post & the gross ones were deleted. So heads up to anyone seeking to discuss anything of that nature, we’re being monitored.

Reactions: 9
Yes, there are some tasks she can do without prompting which is definitely a good thing. But then Asa... it's like he just can't stop himself.. he needlessly complicates things and as you said confuses her by making her stop in the middle of a task that she is actually doing correctly, makes her re-do it (put the item back and then do it again)... just giving her commands that totally throw her off.

Or like that one time a cpl weeks ago where he made her stop mid task to say thank you. Followed by him saying that it's kinda dumb to teach her thank you because she doesn't understand what it means and it's not a tangible thing that she can actually use. Ugh.
I asked Assa about 2.5 yrs ago why Ab/ or him didn’t say thank you, and he said it was redundant, but after his mother did a live with him, and someone asked again, he started saying thank you, but he is very rude and has no manners, so why teach Abbie? I wonder if Is will go to his grandparents this summer, or just when he goes to start school.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I asked Assa about 2.5 yrs ago why Ab/ or him didn’t say thank you, and he said it was redundant, but after his mother did a live with him, and someone asked again, he started saying thank you, but he is very rude and has no manners, so why teach Abbie? I wonder if Is will go to his grandparents this summer, or just when he goes to start school.
I get the redundancy but children and adults on the Autism Spectrum can feel and show emotion. They can feel when someone is nice or being mean. This means that they also need to learn manners because that is how we treat people and it is rude to not say please and Thank you.
I will jump this to personal life. Mine knew how to either say or sign for, please and thank you, by the age of 2 years old. I grew up in the south and it is considered manners and it shows how your parents raised you..
I have no doubt that there is a lot of tension between Assa and his family. I can only imagine that all the family distance themselves because of the vlogs. They don’t want to be in them and I can only imagine a lot of them have our same feelings about how they “work”..

PS. I don’t know if Isaiah will go to the Grandparent’s house. It literally is on the opposite side of the state from his new college. Also, NC is being super slow on reopening and the county his school is in, is having their own woes about reopening. Right now, if he came from Florida, he would be required to 14 day quarantine before going out. It isn’t a state requirement but a county/city.. Boone and Blowing Rock has been able to contain the virus a lot better than a lot of the counties but because they have been really strict.. Tourism though is greatly being effected though..
I wished he would come up early though and Tweetsie RR opened up this year and he could get a job there. It is a seasonal job and it would be great because a lot of the college students do work there over the summer and then on weekends come fall/winter... He could really get some experience working before entering college... It also is a lot of just weekend work over the fall and after Christmas, drops to nothing until the end of Spring... They work with ASU students a lot...

Reactions: 12
I think he mentioned the redundant thing in the video I was talking about, as well. He probably still feels that saying thank you is unnecessary or pointless in truth but now is just a little more conscious of how it appears or how it comes off so he makes a point of getting Abbie to say thank you.
It's probably a narcissist thing. In particular - An expectation of special treatment, an expectation that others will agree with them and go along with what they want, and a lack empathy or ability to understand and share the feelings of others, and a tendency to disregard others’ feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
I assumed it was close by because they talked about moving him to college in 3 mos. They sound sure of themselves! I guess it shouldn’t surprise anyone because they were still on their multi-city vacay last March. Based on what you’ve been hearing, it probably is best for him to enroll near home & take online classes. I know they can’t wait to get “all the [App-State] things,” but they need to wake up & realize those days are over.

Asked for snacks a few times? How about 15 times, every 20 seconds. And not one "no". She just finished almost a whole bag of whatever it was.

Like an animal when she doesn't get her dam way.
She's out of control and it's not cute! Abbie needs some help

I don't have as much against Summer as some people here - which is cool - differing opinions are fine. To me I just see a young girl who tried to spread her wings in New York and just realized she wasn't cut out for it. I know a lot of people who had the same experience with NYC. I'm guessing she didn't want to move back home, and A&P had been pushing her hard to move in with them. She was offered not just free rent but the chance to make some money in a very comfortable home job environment. At 21, I'd have taken that deal. She's gonna make it through college with way less debt just on the rent saving alone. Plus she's studying to be an ABA therapist eventually, right? Just in the undergrad portion now. But saying she has live in experience with an autistic teenager will probably look impressive to grad school teachers/etc. Basically - I think on paper this had nothing but positives for Summer.

As far as A&P's motives - that's where I get aggravated. It doesn't at all seem coincidence to me that they wanted Summer in before Isaiah left. I think she's the replacement older sibling. Someone that, when the world isn't so weird and normal life resumes, they can dump Abbie on for their "date nights" or call it respite without having to pay her or use their paid respite hours. I don't think she was ever brought there to be anything but surrogate oldest child to be taken advantage of in that way, and then they realized they could pawn some of the grunt work of their professional day to day off on her as well. Now they have her packing envelopes and sending emails too and Priscilla has more time to slap cheap ass clown makeup on her face during livestreams - oh, sorry, I mean, work on her business.
I love your comment Pigcilla will doing anything so she doesn't have to take care of her kid. Pitiful!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I assumed it was close by because they talked about moving him to college in 3 mos. They sound sure of themselves! I guess it shouldn’t surprise anyone because they were still on their multi-city vacay last March. Based on what you’ve been hearing, it probably is best for him to enroll near home & take online classes. I know they can’t wait to get “all the [App-State] things,” but they need to wake up & realize those days are over.
Exactly! A lot of our students are being told to drop the bigger colleges and universities, enroll in your local community college and do their online classes for these next 2 years to get your under-graduate done and then transfer back to a bigger college or university.. It will save a ton of money and most colleges and universities may not either be able to open their dorms or may have to close them again come winter... They state to only go, if you have a full-ride scholarship...
I know App State accepts transfers from all major colleges throughout the country..
Personally, I would love to see Isaiah move off and get that freedom but economically, it would make sense for him to enroll locally for the next two years... He could even move out with some of his friend into an apartment, to get space and quietness...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could see him moving in w/ the g-parents in NC, to at least feel like he’s away at college & start his residency for in-state tuition in 2 yrs.

He should definitely move away from that house especially if his college goes to distance learning for fall semester. In our state, all state and UC’s are doing distance learning for fall semester with talks of possibly through spring semester too. I couldn’t imagine trying to study in a house with noise constantly in the background.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.