Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wrote this in the comments
Priscilla should have her own clothing line! She's so beautiful and rocks every outfit!

Abbie smiling and laughing in the very first seconds of the vlog made me so happy. I know its a bittersweet moment, but Isaiah has worked so hard and has grown up to become such a kind, well-rounded, and respectable young man, You and Priscilla are amazing parents who have raised an amazing young man. :)

isiah is such a cutie i can watch him all day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the problem is she doesn't understand why she is brushing her teeth and the point is to clean her teeth. She stands there with the toothbrush in her mouth..not sure if the type of toothbrush or the flavor would help here.

She has the same issue with washing her hands... the problem is that she doesn't get the point of the activity so doesn't realize what kind of effort needs to go into it.

I was with her until she said P is amazing and strong.
Well. That comment has been deleted already! 😡
Edit.... My mistake. Its still there. It's just moved up cuz it has a few likes! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I
Lol. I didn’t come up with the phrase, but we have some really creative and hilarious people on this site. For some reason, it is a strangely accurate word for them.
It might've originated with Hot. Not positive but quite probable.
I just watched yesterdays vlog. I swear, Summer is all over Abbie! She hangs on her constantly, lays on her, hold her in the pool. It is so weird and not appropriate at all.
I know this is speculation...but I've often wondered if there was something going on between Assa and Dummer. It's the perfect set up and we know P goes to bed way before A does and her fat butt stays there. A stays up until 2-3am editing? Yeah right. He probably groomed her from early on.
I THINK SO TOO

Reactions: 6
I agree with people here and say Summer and Becca are nothing more than paid babysitters. Perhaps Becca will actually help more but Summer for sure is just a playmate. They need Brandi or someone like her who will TEACH, not accept defiance or laziness and follow through on tasks on a regular schedule. I would love to know what Brandi really thinks about this family. She'll never tell because her bottom line is her paycheck.

When P slathers her product all over her hands before her face is a selling technique. It's purposeful to make you use more product than you need, run out of it sooner therefore having to buy more quicker than it should take. I saw this at a makeup counter once, the salesperson put (expensive) blush on the brush then proceeded to very explicitly blow off the excess. I said "Why would you do that? Just tap the brush back on the container so you don't waste the blush!" Just another example of the disgusting deceitful up selling of their over priced stuff. We can only hope she fizzles out eventually and doesn't scam too many unsuspecting women along the way.

Anyone else notice how A allowsed a split second of Abbie's tantrum to be heard before the jump cut in the laundry room video? I think that's purposeful also. Just enough to let the leghumpers feel sorry for them and continue to send them gift cards and such. It's only a matter of time before A does show an actual tantrum to try to increase the declining viewership.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember the women who held her hand up, I think it was a therapist.

Minute marker 13.06 (or just thereafter), P mentions briefly Abbie’s ID diagnosis. First time I have heard them mention.

Also just saw the “out of snacks” tantrum on minute marker 17.42.
How about using the word "no!!" one of the fiftyhundred times she was asking for a snack every 5 seconds?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Big Prilly: You know, I have 4 kids. Consider myself a loving and normal parent. I never once broke down crying because they were graduating, let alone the last day of school. She isnt crying for him. Shes crying for herself....Isaiah's school was HER identity and her escape from Abbie. PTA, Booster Club, football, dances, fund raisers....all the things...over. Now all she has is her waxy make-up and Abbie.
Then she had another attention seeking moment during the parachute play....the fake laughing and wanna-be cute dancing- part of me literally dies inside for her...I dont even LIKE her and I am embarrassed for her.

Asa: Welp I've suspected he photo shops, but when he offered to photo shop the VERY picture I said he altered..?? I did a little victory fist pump LOL
He changed the red bird food since the humpers went nuts.
He did Abbies work for her and hid the tablet screen from the camera.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you suppose it was found out that there was lying going on about reaching goals on IEPs?
I dunno what to think.
Something happened to Abbie's time with Brandi getting reduced to 1 day a week and we know it wasn't because Abbie had progressed. Since lockdown, we have heard nothing from her or about her. Not even a FaceTime therapy once a week. You know Assa would film it.
I wonder if therapists in this field are not truthful on these documents just so they can get paid.
As I mentioned before, unless Abbie's goals are things she can actually do, I am bewildered as to how she can meet goals at all.
Just my opinion.
Even with the virus lockdown, you'd think they'd mention her or something. It's like she's fallen off the edge of the earth.
I wouldnt be at all surprised if she never comes back.

Reactions: 16

Tonight's vlog 17.5.20
Ugh A’s moobs are getting out of control!

P with the crying and the BS about hoping they didn’t screw Isaiah up, well ya did. That boy never had a childhood of his own and now he’s being sent off ill equipped for the real world and it’s going to smack him in the face hard. No one is going to care about his YT or TikTok fandom he thinks he’s junior king of. Because we all know daddy thinks he king of YT and mommy thinks she’s queen of TikTok.

And let’s get to P.... looks like that surgical bypass is failing. Keep drinking that sugary alcohol there big piggy. Even that sugary fruit. I’ve seen plenty of people like her come in when I worked for a gastric bypass surgeon, they think it’s a miracle cure. They have the surgery but never change their habits. And she is on her way to gaining it back. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gains back more too.

And I thought Abbie was taking a bath??? Looks like she’s in the same clothes she started the video in... 🤔

And again pick the color.... but A points to the correct color so what’s the point.

Colors the greatest life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So annoying when they ask Abbie to choose and she opens that big pantry and stands there. .. then when she chooses something.. no , no, ok.. nature valley granola bar. Why dont they just get her a nature valley granola bar or sugary cereal in the first place and save some time? Wonder if that is just for the camera so it looks like she has more input and can make choices?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember the women who held her hand up, I think it was a therapist.

Minute marker 13.06 (or just thereafter), P mentions briefly Abbie’s ID diagnosis. First time I have heard them mention.

Also just saw the “out of snacks” tantrum on minute marker 17.42.
Love how she gives him kisses as a last resort to get him to give her a snack.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My gosh, she is so damn loud. They keep talking about summer break for Abbie, does that mean no more life skills? The little school crap that they do with her should be done regardless if she is physically going to JSA, a weekend, or any sort of break. Abiie NEEDS life skills every day no matter what!!! I remember from long ago when Asshole would brag about being late to JSA. He would say that it's because of life skills, but in other blogs, he has made it clear he does all of Abbie's morning routine because Abbie takes too long. This family lies so damn much it is unclear their truth, except for I see no progress. Also, notice how they show the food but not show the big pigs plate anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My gosh, she is so damn loud. They keep talking about summer break for Abbie, does that mean no more life skills? The little school crap that they do with her should be done regardless if she is physically going to JSA, a weekend, or any sort of break. Abiie NEEDS life skills every day no matter what!!! I remember from long ago when Asshole would brag about being late to JSA. He would say that it's because of life skills, but in other blogs, he has made it clear he does all of Abbie's morning routine because Abbie takes too long. This family lies so damn much it is unclear their truth, except for I see no progress. Also, notice how they show the food but not show the big pigs plate anymore?
Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.

• Heart
Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.
They pushed to get her taken out of the life skills class at school. She’s in the advanced class for young adults that will probably get jobs when they move on from JSA or in Abbies case age out of the system. Unfortunately like I previously mentioned Abbie will never qualify for special needs employment, she needs too much prompting and supervision. They definitely should have kept her where she needed to be, but A&P still feel she will be independent one day. And JSA probably didn’t want to be sued or get into a big fight with them so they just placated the parents and moved her up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why oh why do they pander to her. She has a full on tantrum because the sweets ran out and they are asking her what she needs. They should be sending her to her room. Imagine a grown woman having a tantrum , what will they do then.
I really can’t stand watching her it just makes me mad.
WOW. That is a lot of anger/rage over not getting more snacks. I agree, she should have been told NO and sent to her room.

I wonder if this is how she behaves at school and off-camera, which could be another reason they edit a lot out.

I felt bad for Isaiah actually, at one point I thought she might hit him. They have created a monster, who is only getting older/stronger by the day.

After the initial outburst, she came up and asked for snacks a few times. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Screenshot (1178).png

Screenshot (1176).png

• Wow
  • Sad
Someone explain the sugar water please. That’s what we do here in the Texas Parts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.