Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That’s a lot of time being pregnant!
yep. February of 1968, 1969 and 1970 musta been some fun times for them

I genuinely curious because I'm not informed on IDD. Is there something Abbie could or should be doing that would better suit her as opposed to ABA?
I should of been more clear. I just don’t think Abbie will understand the concept of money and making purchases no matter if you use real money or fake Monopoly money

Reactions: 17
I tried to PM you but I guess I can’t.

Their annual taxes would be around $5000 right? So over a 30 year loan that’s about $150,000.

Sorry just trying to understand what the $389,698 is.

Reactions: 1
If they stick to what they say today, tomorrow can ( and probably will‘ be a memory)

Reactions: 4
That money P put out for her surgery could be of been used for Abbie and her severe mobility issues! That as a parent would have me just as concerned as her learning!
Yes or at least stick to it so you have a better chance of keeping up with Abbie.

Reactions: 7
I tried to PM you but I guess I can’t.

Their annual taxes would be around $5000 right? So over a 30 year loan that’s about $150,000.

Sorry just trying to understand what the $389,698 is.
Their property taxes are $6,464

The $389,698 is what the county appraised property at. So it’s what the county felt was the fair market value of the home.

Reactions: 6
I found myself saying "calm down Asa, you on meth?" I forgot I was watching at fast speed.

They could have gotten the word that if school resumes in the fall kids must be able to wear a mask and wash hands correctly. Asa seemed more adamant about her doing this than most things.

Dang...I cooked cabbage, onions and apples today in balsamic vinegar, it was delicious. But...I walked outside and came back in to the House of Fart. My whole house smelled like farts, like a rotten fart pushed through an onion.

Reactions: 14
I can just see Abbie putting on a smock to do her “jobs,” and earning her quarters for vacuuming and watering the plants. Then she can go to the “store,” AKA Pantry, and buy her snacks. I bet she can learn the system to work for money for treats. Heck isn’t that what we all do?

Reactions: 9
Asa’s just losing it...he’s basically talking to himself ( and his after thoughts) on camera, I really think he’s turned cray cray..but (not defending him) it’s gotta be a challenge keeping NT kids busy, let alone Abbie!

Reactions: 11
Also...why the fuck can’t P do the laundry..I mean A teaching Abbie, I guess the other 2 are doing schoolwork, but dude, throw a load in, ya load...

Reactions: 15
Priscilla really needs a different shade of concealer or she needs to blend her makeup better. Her wrinkles under her eyes really show through more and the color of the concealer is really bright which defeats the purpose.
Their makeup is just horrible and she doesn’t know what she is doing. On her videos, she doesn’t even put concealer there. It’s just the terrible foundation.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.