Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real! Did you see the video where she threw her shoes out of the restaurant? They had sort of a semi outdoor seating but they were inside and Abbie was sitting on the side by the outside portion. Apparently she also threw her entire drink as soon as the waitress handed it to her. Someone had posted the vlog on her recently. It was Father’s Day and they went out to eat and stuff.

Now my skin is crawling thinking of fire ant bites... ugh.
No! I dont remember that lol.
She threw her drink?! Thank goodness she didnt hit anyone with it. Can you imagine sitting on the other side, minding your business and enjoying your meal only to have a shoe or a beverage land on you!? How awful lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She threw her drink?! Thank goodness she didnt hit anyone with it. Can you imagine sitting on the other side, minding your business and enjoying your meal only to have a shoe or a beverage land on you!? How awful lol
Seriously! They didn’t show any of these happening but they talked about it. I know the shoes ended up on the other side of their table (to the pavement) cause they sent Isaiah to go get them. But they talked about the drink throwing thing later in the vlog. Who knows where that landed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But it was ok cuz she has autism and is a princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But shoes make the Princess uncomfortable! Even things that are beneficial to Abbies health and safety take a back seat if there is a possibility a tantrum would be the result.
Yet on their conf call with JSA, P justifies that they are "ok" with having her do things that are out of her comfort zone like riding the bike.
Huh??!! WTH kind of logic is this?
We'll risk a tantrum or sensory overload to have her ride a bike....but not risk wearing shoes.
They are truly the dumbest people on the planet lol
They are ok getting her out of her comfort zone if it makes $$$$$ and views... thats the difference. So hockey games are ok, snorkeling is ok.. wearing shoes and potty training.. those are too uncomfortable.

#24 Pullups, Messy Hair and Dirty Feet. Hambeasts Can't Parent, But They Sho Can Eat!!!
I like it... can we incorporate lies to JSA?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously! They didn’t show any of these happening but they talked about it. I know the shoes ended up on the other side of their table (to the pavement) cause they sent Isaiah to go get them. But they talked about the drink throwing thing later in the vlog. Who knows where that landed!
I thought they showed her throwing her shoes. And I bet any money after she threw her drink she got another one. No consequences with this family. I would not have ket her have anything to drink or eat after that. Perfect example of getting what she wants was end of yesterdays shitshiw when she snuggled up to Ass and gave him kisses. She was wanted candy or cookies or whatever and I am quite sure she got what she wanted when camera was off. Spoiled brat that can turn the autism on and off whenever it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Peddling trinkets lies and delusion ..no wonder Abbie is in such a confusion

• Heart
  • Haha
They are ok getting her out of her comfort zone if it makes $$$$$ and views... thats the difference. So hockey games are ok, snorkeling is ok.. wearing shoes and potty training.. those are too uncomfortable.

I like it... can we incorporate lies to JSA?
Talking on the phone to JSA live?
Or pulling the wool right over their eyes.

Reactions: 7
They are too busy bird watching now.
Asa will now be an expert.
Soon we will be hearing all about the migratory patterns of the Silver Crested Flitter and he will provide scientific documentation that red dye does not hurt hummingbirds.
Then he will hang feeders off the trike handle bars, so birds will be fluttering all around the Autism Princess as she allows her obese parents push her around the neighborhood, like Snow White.
That’s great RocketQueen! 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel like they present a fake image of how they are handling caring for a severely disabled child. They don’t seem to put any real effort in helping her succeed. They could spend thousands of dollars for 🐷 weight loss surgery but couldn’t shell out some cash to get Abbie the tools she needs to succeed. How about turning the guest bedroom into a sensory room for their princess? Or maybe stop cheaping out and get Abbie a proper device to help her communicate such as a iPad with Proloquo2Go? 🐷 and AASa use their poor daughter to make money to support themselves under the guise it’s really for her. It’s gross how 🐷 will operate a pyramid scheme and act like she a big boss. Now girl, you sell desperate people a dream of making it rich.
Sorry I went on a big rant but I’m sick of this these parents getting rich off their kids and acting like they are super parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cilla pushing the Lamelife lip scrub. It can be had for $18.00 for a a little under a quarter ounce. What a deal for lip scrub! $72.00 an ounce!
Or you could mix your own using some shea butter and sugar. For around $.62 an ounce.

Cilla says "No makeup today all natural and we're good with it. We're confident in our skin"
1589657979372.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Strongly disagree. My daughter is 23 months now but when she was 18 months she could understand basic questions, follow basic instructions like 'get your coat', she could point to all of her body parts when asked, could turn the pages of a book, put small objects into a sorter etc. I could go on. My daughter was a very late bloomer with gross physical development. She only started walking at 21 months but I would argue that now as she can walk fairly well, run a little and even kick a ball that she'd outstrip Abbie at every type of development. She can now count to 10 and say a lot of other words and can identify people from pictures. Its sad but I really don't think Abbie is anywhere close to 18 months.
There is such a wide range of what is normal at 18months though. At 2.5 my son had 29 words and now has a huge vocab and is gifted no one woujld be able to tell but i was consistent with speech therapy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.