Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This took me out! Deceased. Omg! 😂😂😂

To go along with @Pemw post... I dug one of the most terrifying yell I’ve heard... soon Abbie’s yells will be just as loud. Granted, there is an echo in those there mountains ... but still.

This is one of my all time favorite videos ever, never once did I think of them though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love this lady!! She isn't afraid to ask the questions that everyone wants to know the answers to. I think it is their responsibility as Youtubers to answer those questions. They have put themselves out into the public eye, so, they need to be prepared for what comes with that. Honestly, when they started filming their private life and putting it on the internet, they sort of took any hope of a real private life and killed it all by themselves. So, everything that happens to them is self inflicted.
I bet any new subs won't even know about the 1st daughter since they took the video down! 😡 It seem the first they know about them is a video popping up in their recommended, from what I have read on comments from the new subs!

Reactions: 7
I dont see Abbie working even with a job coach. She only has a few second attention span and she would have to constantly be fed treats and candy or she will have meltdowns.
Morning all.
I dont think Abbie will be able to hold a job either. Our local DD school has an adult vocational work program. Its actually set up and ran so well. I took a tour last fall with a community action consortium. Local companies pay the individuals and provide all of the materials and training,and the workers carry out the tasks. For example, one local plastics plant has several stations there. One of the jobs is to assemble the tops of Fix-a-Flat cans. Another is for Proctor and Gamble. Empty Tide, Olay, Downy products that need a bar code sticker placed on the bottle, or a special run sticker that says something like "8 oz Free!" are attached. There were many other jobs going on....paper shredding, recycling sorting, etc etc., but I cant see Abbie having the concentration or even the motivation to work independently long enough to accomplish much. But keep in mind, these jobs are actual jobs that are also performed in the home companies plants, not "busy work" created to be charitable, they need to do it properly. And what I saw, Abbie may not have the dexterity to do or the desire. The people I saw were all smiling, and happy. They took great pride in what they were doing. I cant see Abbie ever being that way, she doesnt like ANY tasks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thread name suggestion: Becca's here, never fear, someone else to help her 'steer'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie was actually doing a good job with breakfast but what is with these people and stopping her with prompts/instructions when she's already doing a thing? She was already turned around to put the pink bowl back when A interrupted and confused her. She turned the water on and was washing her hands - GREAT! Let her wash her hands, THEN direct her to rinse the bowl. She's actually performing basic hygiene on her own - be encouraging!

Laughing at P's hair - what an awesome moment, I love to see Abbie that engaged and happy. And let's be honest, P needs a lot of laughing at before she realizes what a joke she usually is 24/7.

Oh, the subscribers sent you the learning aids and sensory stuff, did they Asa? Why am I not surprised. Oh, and a great time for an Amazon plug! The bears! Actually one of my favorite types of activities - good for fine motor skills (pinching, grasping, transferring) and sorting. I think if he had shown the whole activity Abbie probably would've gotten only around the level of chance for correct matches. But hey, I'm happy with the fine motor piece. He never gives her time to think about a task before prompting. It's like he knows nothing about IDD or autism and the potential lag between hearing, interpreting, and acting.

She did do a good job with the hedgehog, although I'd be surprised if A hadn't engaged in some prompting off camera, he's so impatient. Also, maybe closing the blinds RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER EYES might be a good idea to help her focus in future. Let's go on your bike! Well, at least she's getting some fresh air and sunshine. Good job with the change jar task, Ab - now let's high five mom with the hand we just picked our nose with. Sigh. She's so happy when she's eating - I love to see it but I really wish the smile was for a different, non-cookie related reason. Double sigh.
I agree with you on that one. Too many commands/prompts and not enough time to think and process what is going on around her. Her dad needs to learn to keep his blimmin mouth shut so she can concentrate better and remind her of the sign for help before she does the activity so that she can tell him she needs help if she gets stuck. No wonder why she was very angry in that vlog. He really wound her up there, and I think that's another reason why she yells so much. They're also not allowing her breaks to recharge her batteries when she feels overwhelmed either, they're forcing her to carry on despite her apparent distress.

When I get overwhelmed at work, I usually go somewhere quiet for a few minutes and grab a stim toy to calm down and it really helps. I'm able to focus a lot better after that break. I'm sure it'll benefit Abbie if her dad does that with her when she starts to get stressed/overwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can work but with supports such as a job coach. They should have applied for disability years ago for her. No need to wait until she turns 18.
Oh I am sure they applied for, and are receiving every last dime they can squeeze out of taxpayers, or other programs. Asshole may be ugly, but he aint stupid! Its all about him. Meanwhile his first normal daughter gets zip.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re: the laundry thread from a few pages ago... I'm not even gonna pretend I'm not someone just as lazy as them sometimes, but my laundry does at least make it to the basket and into my room. It just... you know... hands out there for a while. Until it gets dirty and just gets moved to another basket. No excuses - there are just more fun things in life to do than putting away laundry, lmao.

No new thoughts but just because I haven't really chimed in much before: The bike situation makes me sad. They're setting themselves up for disappointment in so many ways. I mean, it looks like Abby does have fun when they're pushing her, but like... could have paid a whole lot less for that. She also has fun in the golf cart they already dropped way too much money on. The bike won't accomplish anything physical activity wise to keep her in shape with them just pushing her, and if they try and force learning it'll make her miserable and A&P miserable when she doesn't achieve their 'normal teen' dreams for them. I appreciated the birthday gifts other people (family?) got her that were genuinely geared towards being presents that Abbie would like or possibly get comfort from. The microphone that sang a song, the vibrating pillow, the blanket, etc. Even the subscriber gifts! Like tit, Asa, were you really "looking" for things like that because it seems like other people really had no problem finding things.

I know people have been pointing out Isaiah putting on weight, but I think he deserves props for having been shown regularly trying to keep up physical activity. He went from being active in sports (football) and getting a regular workout like that to being in lockdown in a home where fatty foods are put in front of his face every day. I think he's trying his best to fight off what his parents lifestyle and genetics would lead him to. (He doesn't even drink the sugary coffee - I think at one point in a vlog a while ago Summer pointed out he only drinks it black, and since then I've noticed it regularly.)

Reactions: 9
Morning all.
I dont think Abbie will be able to hold a job either. Our local DD school has an adult vocational work program. Its actually set up and ran so well. I took a tour last fall with a community action consortium. Local companies pay the individuals and provide all of the materials and training,and the workers carry out the tasks. For example, one local plastics plant has several stations there. One of the jobs is to assemble the tops of Fix-a-Flat cans. Another is for Proctor and Gamble. Empty Tide, Olay, Downy products that need a bar code sticker placed on the bottle, or a special run sticker that says something like "8 oz Free!" are attached. There were many other jobs going on....paper shredding, recycling sorting, etc etc., but I cant see Abbie having the concentration or even the motivation to work independently long enough to accomplish much. But keep in mind, these jobs are actual jobs that are also performed in the home companies plants, not "busy work" created to be charitable, they need to do it properly. And what I saw, Abbie may not have the dexterity to do or the desire. The people I saw were all smiling, and happy. They took great pride in what they were doing. I cant see Abbie ever being that way, she doesnt like ANY tasks.
When I first started my career, I worked for a non profit... and they had a division where they worked with folks with disabilities just like you described up there. They had their own warehouse and they did assembly line work, gardening and selling planters and some other stuff I can’t quite remember. Anyway... I sometimes would visit their site and those folks were always happy and smiling as well... but also focused and always felt great accomplishment in the work they did. I can’t imagine Abbie working there or in any capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think food is also a comfort for her. Like many people. And so when she is unhappy or uncomfortable with whatever situation they're forcing her into, she asks for food because she can sit at the table alone.
I think she also signs for food as if to say 'Leave me alone' as she will often sign that when she's either overwhelmed or has had enough of filming and she doesn't know the specific sign for what she really wants so she signs what she knows instead. They need to teach her more signs.

• Heart
They sure are trying to get the HUMPERS to buy their Abbie pop sockets..

Its been a week since they gave her the trike and we haven't seen anything on there instagram story of her going through the bike learning steps Assss was planning on. I guess they got their views and moved on to something else.

• Haha
Thread name idea:
Have you heard about the one and only Asshole Maass?
Can't teach his own daughter, so now Beccas the boss.
Abbys keeps yelling, what a bummer,
And now Daddy can spend more time with Thummer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont see Abbie working even with a job coach. She only has a few second attention span and she would have to constantly be fed treats and candy or she will have meltdowns.
I still think she would be far more advanced if her parents worked with her more. You know when parents neglect NT kids they end up having learning disabilities. Abbie has learning disabilities from idd/autism on top of neglect learning disabilities.

How can no one open their eyes after seeing Assa and Zilla talking to her teachers. They straight up lied about everything and sounded delusional. Assa thinks he’s some philosopher and that truly hurts Abbie more than he knows it. Not everything is a bleeping theory asshole. This is your daughter who has severe Idd/autism, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. Get realistic. Last thing you should be thinking about is her learning the concept of money🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They sure are trying to get the HUMPERS to buy their Abbie pop sockets..

Its been a week since they gave her the trike and we haven't seen anything on there instagram story of her going through the bike learning steps Assss was planning on. I guess they got their views and moved on to something else.
They are too busy bird watching now.
Asa will now be an expert.
Soon we will be hearing all about the migratory patterns of the Silver Crested Flitter and he will provide scientific documentation that red dye does not hurt hummingbirds.
Then he will hang feeders off the trike handle bars, so birds will be fluttering all around the Autism Princess as she allows her obese parents push her around the neighborhood, like Snow White.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Re: the laundry thread from a few pages ago... I'm not even gonna pretend I'm not someone just as lazy as them sometimes, but my laundry does at least make it to the basket and into my room. It just... you know... hands out there for a while. Until it gets dirty and just gets moved to another basket. No excuses - there are just more fun things in life to do than putting away laundry, lmao.
I was the one that originally asked the question. I have 3 kids, including two toddlers. I have about 5 baskets to put away today 😩. I really just didn’t understand putting it on top the dryer lol. I was more curiosity if that was normal than calling them out for not folding it.

Reactions: 7
I bet any new subs won't even know about the 1st daughter since they took the video down! 😡 It seem the first they know about them is a video popping up in their recommended, from what I have read on comments from the new subs!
That video is still "out there".
I don't know why he would remove it from his site because he was getting a shitload of view$ from it, but alas, we are talking about a man who is a walking, talking contradiction. Aka...a liar.
IMO.

Taken from Cilla's last TikTok. Abbie's feet are filthy once again. Maybe that would be a good job for Summer. Wash her damn feet.

View attachment 131478
They are such lazy, self absorbed irresponsible parents.
I noticed when they walked outside to hang the hummingbird feeder, that was filled with the red death, Abbie was barefoot.
The hambeasts had shoes on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't know why he would remove it from his site because he was getting a shitload of view$ from it, but alas, we are talking about a man who is a walking, talking contradiction. Aka...a liar.
IMO.

I noticed when they walked outside to hang the hummingbird feeder that was filled with the red death, Abbie was barefoot.
That’s crazy to me they let her walk around like that in the backyard on dirt ... especially cause those red ants out there are no joke. Maybe that’s why she always moans like that ? That tit hurts. Ugh I can’t imagine. Those things get you even with flip flops on ... imagine walking directly on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
IMO.

I noticed when they walked outside to hang the hummingbird feeder that was filled with the red death, Abbie was barefoot.
But shoes make the Princess uncomfortable! Even things that are beneficial to Abbies health and safety take a back seat if there is a possibility a tantrum would be the result.
Yet on their conf call with JSA, P justifies that they are "ok" with having her do things that are out of her comfort zone like riding the bike.
Huh??!! WTH kind of logic is this?
We'll risk a tantrum or sensory overload to have her ride a bike....but not risk wearing shoes.
They are truly the dumbest people on the planet lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But shoes make the Princess uncomfortable! Even things that are beneficial to Abbies health and safety take a back seat if there is a possibility a tantrum would be the result.
Yet on their conf call with JSA, P justifies that they are "ok" with having do things that are out of her comfort zone like riding the bike.
Huh??!! WTH kind of logic is this?
We'll risk a tantrum or sensory overload to have her ride a bike....but not risk wearing shoes.
They are truly the dumbest people on the planet lol
For real! Did you see the video where she threw her shoes out of the restaurant? They had sort of a semi outdoor seating but they were inside and Abbie was sitting on the side by the outside portion. Apparently she also threw her entire drink as soon as the waitress handed it to her. Someone had posted the vlog on her recently. It was Father’s Day and they went out to eat and stuff.

Now my skin is crawling thinking of fire ant bites... ugh.

• Wow
For real! Did you see the video where she threw her shoes out of the restaurant? They had sort of a semi outdoor seating but they were inside and Abbie was sitting on the side by the outside portion. Apparently she also threw her entire drink as soon as the waitress handed it to her. Someone had posted the vlog on her recently. It was Father’s Day and they went out to eat and stuff.

Now my skin is crawling thinking of fire ant bites... ugh.
Don’t forget she is the # autism princess #sweetgirl. #love needs no words......just smearing turds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.