Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dropped some hints over the years and finally gave up. Maybe them saying “we’re so glad you could come” as we left the reception was their way of saying thanks. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Gotcha, I thought u just sent them money and didn’t attend the wedding ( I don’t know why I thought that lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we change the last part to “but they sho can eat” ... to put a touch on their hillbilly lifestyle?
Is she self stiming in the sense of touching herself when she is doing that prolonged rocking back and forth? It sure looked like it in the new blog with Becca in it.

Thread name suggestion: Becca's here, never fear, someone else to help her 'steer'.
Sell sell sell or we go to hell

Reactions: 6
I think she’s already out of control in that school. There have been days where they’ve shown her thrashing around and yelling as soon as their late asses arrive there. I think the teachers know what’s up... but have been pushed to take on that ordeal due to the money and also the publicity the school is getting. I mean... if I were a parent of an actual autistic child ... I would think in my head “wow, if that school can deal with that... they must be some miracle workers.” Those teachers know Abbie will never grasp anything at this point. She’s too far gone. And it’s too late imo. She can’t even brush her hair or make her own cereal bowl. How much does it take to make a damn cereal bowl? They are enabling her behaviors ... I know the cereal and everything is locked up but at least make her get it and do it on her own. The fact that she doesn’t know that she can go to the bathroom without telling/ asking them is quite disturbing. She will be on diapers for life... which is sad. Also seeing as how lazy these people are ... I wonder if she gets diaper rash and all that other stuff. I am still not sure how she doesn’t get serious infections from eating her own feces. Oh but she washes dishes, sets the table and cleans her room. GTFOH!

I’m just about done with all the moaning and yelling all day. Idk how they do it. The other day she was asked to complete some activity and she was moaning the entire time. She was probably too overwhelmed with everything they were asking of her and as usual she wanted to get out of it the best way she knows how. My God!
Wait...she eats the feces?? Why isn’t anyone being real! I swear if I were a teacher I couldn’t “play along” she’ll forever need 24/7 care! Nothing is going to change, I also wonder how much longer Asa can do FA, my guess is another 2 years

Reactions: 12
Now shes pimping daughter #2 to make some $$$. Pig.
Yeah the same daughter she never bonded with, the one she resents, the one she puts on an act with.
IMO.
All the things.
If I were wealthy, I would approach Dummer, Becca and Crazy Nanny and pay them a small fortune for a tell all interview.
Bonus cash for photo or audio evidence!
Maybe someone will do that someday.
😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello my friends. Guess we need a new thread. Or I won't know where to add tonight's vlog 😳😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Cilla pushing the Lamelife lip scrub. It can be had for $18.00 for a a little under a quarter ounce. What a deal for lip scrub! $72.00 an ounce!
Or you could mix your own using some shea butter and sugar. For around $.62 an ounce.

Cilla says "No makeup today all natural and we're good with it. We're confident in our skin"
View attachment 131771
Looks like some eye highlighter to me

• Heart
Reactions: 3
#25: Hillbillies, grads, I’m gonna hurl, if Cilla keeps saying ‘aww, sweet girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with you on that one. Too many commands/prompts and not enough time to think and process what is going on around her. Her dad needs to learn to keep his blimmin mouth shut so she can concentrate better and remind her of the sign for help before she does the activity so that she can tell him she needs help if she gets stuck. No wonder why she was very angry in that vlog. He really wound her up there, and I think that's another reason why she yells so much. They're also not allowing her breaks to recharge her batteries when she feels overwhelmed either, they're forcing her to carry on despite her apparent distress.

When I get overwhelmed at work, I usually go somewhere quiet for a few minutes and grab a stim toy to calm down and it really helps. I'm able to focus a lot better after that break. I'm sure it'll benefit Abbie if her dad does that with her when she starts to get stressed/overwhelmed.
I don’t know you ABAPQueen1995, except through this forum. Hope you don’t mind me getting a bit personal and commenting on your work experience, shared above. From what I’ve learned about Autism and how overwhelming daily tasks can be to focus on, I just want to give you a huge high 5 for all the work you’ve put in to living your life. Your compassion and understanding that shows through your comments is remarkable. You are to be admired 😉😊👍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now shes pimping daughter #2 to make some $$$. Pig.
Well at least P is covering up the tree trunk thighs...
Yeah the same daughter she never bonded with, the one she resents, the one she puts on an act with.
IMO.
All the things.
If I were wealthy, I would approach Dummer, Becca and Crazy Nanny and pay them a small fortune for a tell all interview.
Bonus cash for photo or audio evidence!
Maybe someone will do that someday.
😁
It's a shame the US doesn't have tabloids like here in the UK because someone/several people would have sold their story/pics by now...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well at least P is covering up the tree trunk thighs...
It's a shame the US doesn't have tabloids like here in the UK because someone/several people would have sold their story/pics by now...
We have them but not to what the UK does. A&P barely hit any radar for news coverage past their state and unless they literally beat the kids, it wouldn’t come out on real news. Now, if they went on Dr. Phil, that would make some waves for sure but usually that only lasts a few months.,.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In tonight's Vlog they are already giving reasons why they aren't going to bother training their dog. Just like how Abbie is a
"typical teenager" with Sandy it's "just her personality, she's a puppy" etc... Obedience training could make everyones lives easier (and by everyone I mean Maverick and Nala) and it would be safer for Sandy in the long run. But no.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The brushing teeth.. Assss says "its not regression or anything".. she still cannot brush her teeth.. at all. The only brushing they get is when he helps her.. which looks like is not much.

Reactions: 11
One thing Asss notices is the education part just goes on throughout the day for Abbie.. constant learning...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.