Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And only hillbillies would roast marshmallows in an expensive outdoor piece like that!
I hope those stones are covered with marshmallow goo and not even a magic eraser can remove it!!
Idiot hillbilly gluttons.
IMO.
Told you guys ... these people tell on themselves everyday. It’s amazing. Some damn hillbillies with the redneck floatie in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve started dieting 2 days ago because of how disgusting big P looks. She’s given myself & prob many others a wake up call, & I’m not more than 40 lbs overweight.

This camera angle repulsed me. Shoveling it in...weird how he shows his own family in such a terrible light. And the look on Isa’s face when his dad outed him about the dishes. Isa. looked like P tho. Assa just walks around w/ his camera like his tit doesn’t stink.
They look like some damn heathens.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not a drinker. However if I lived there (as an observer - not parent) I would be zonked out daily! Just kidding! 😆 Also...for P’s sake (and A’s as well), alcohol is full of empty calories.
I can't help but wonder what her blood sugar is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what they will do for Abbie's 15th? Buy her a boat or a car.. put on a prom, a new puppy, let her gorge herself as much as she wants?
I've been wondering. Nothing on the 'gram or FB....so they must be waiting for the vlog to catch up and have a big "reveal". You know...."Autistic girl loves her present!" vlog LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve started dieting 2 days ago because of how disgusting big P looks. She’s given myself & prob many others a wake up call, & I’m not more than 40 lbs overweight.

This camera angle repulsed me. Shoveling it in...weird how he shows his own family in such a terrible light. And the look on Isa’s face when his dad outed him about the dishes. Isa. looked like P tho. Assa just walks around w/ his camera like his tit doesn’t stink.
It's almost like he is so jealous that she gets so many compliments on how good she looks, so he is trying to show her in a different light. Showing her bad side when sitting down shoveling food in or other unflattering posts when she is eating or making an ugly face. And always making sure to show her plate full of stuff she isn't suppose to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I skip through most of the vlog... all I want to see is the craziness that Abbie would present for the day. Like I said before ... it’s turned out to be a never ending documentary about the “human mind and how it works.” I’m sure all their fans are in it just for the same reason. I mean, why not see a free freak show in 2020? It’s going to get more interesting as she gets older as I can see that she regresses rather than progresses in everything. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life, so that is the only interesting part of the vlogs to me is how she acts and behaves. And analyzing why she knows somethings and not other. She manipulates and fools them on a daily basis... and watching how they react to that is amusing to me as well. On yesterday’s vlog she kept running around while yelling in the middle of eating her meal. Ass just asks her to come back and eat and she was wild at that table. If that was me, I’d pick up her plate and put it away and let her run around only to discover that her plate is gone due to her running around during her meal. Harsh or logical? I think logical.
"she manipulates and fools them on a daily basis" BINGO!!! winner winner chicken dinner

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there anything....anything at all....this family is not so excited about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm probably the only one, but I was a huge "Rob and Big" and "Fantasy Factory" fan. Every time I see that eagle floatie I think of this episode about trying to represent " 'Merica!" and they covered all the predictable things, including a huge red white and blue eagle. 'Merica! 🌭🥧⚾🇺🇸
Ummm I used to LOVE that show. RIP Big!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ever heard the store about the family that had a roomba and a new puppy? While everyone slept the puppy pooped in the living room, by morning the roomba had spread the poop over the entire house. Can't wait until Abbie............😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was wondering if they’d had that fire pit for a while or did they just get it. Lol. Wow. They needed something extravagant to keep them warm during the chilly Florida nights... all at the expense of their beloved fans. And those were not s’mores ...burnt and melting marshmallows on a stick is what they were.
I think he bought that soon after they had moved in.

WOW, I’m exhausted from watching Abbie😳 The way she slams her head around...it would give me a headache.

I have never seen her so hyped up, yet she seemed genuinely happy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if she’s like this a lot off camera? It would be stressful keeping up with her.

Some screenshots of the happy chaos.
View attachment 126795View attachment 126798View attachment 126800View attachment 126801View attachment 126802

I’ve noticed that as well, especially on the most recent vlog. Quarantine life is not his friend these days.
The last pic reminds me of someone. 😶

• Haha
  • Wow
It's almost like he is so jealous that she gets so many compliments on how good she looks, so he is trying to show her in a different light. Showing her bad side when sitting down shoveling food in or other unflattering posts when she is eating or making an ugly face. And always making sure to show her plate full of stuff she isn't suppose to have.
Same here I started a couple weeks ago when I saw vid about her being 14 top and 18 bottom. I asked my whole family, am I not seeing that in mirror, we are pretty honest with each other and they said she looks 3 times my size. But I’m still going to take off 30 pounds. Dam that was horrifying to me, I know I’m a big girl, but that Butt is just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Whimsical I think this goes back to them not having boundaries. I really hope that summer at least does her own laundry. But seeing that she folded or whatever on today’s blog tells me otherwise. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who thinks that tit is weird.
😂😂 Nope, you’re not alone in your thinking!! I agree, hopefully she does her own laundry...how beyond weird would that be😳

AHS rocks!!! As does anything true murder/gore, speaking of weird tit. 😂😂

This group is rated G compared to a few gore groups I’m in. There is no PC or censorship and it’s quite awesome. 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.