Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good point, I guess if she behaved appropriately they’d get less views. But (very sadly) the older she gets she becomes rather grotesque to watch with the eating, screaming, thrashing, diapers, general dirty appearance and rocking...I wonder if this will all have the opposite effect on views? I barely watch anymore, i only watch what’s posted here and I skim it. It’s really a rather gross vlog.
I agree, now she is getting older, it is somehow sickening to watch.

Are these people the leg humpers? ( this was on FB)
No that’s Asa mum and his brothers and family

No.
That's Assa's mom and stepdad.
Not sure who the others are...
Maybe 2 brothers and 1 of their wives and kids?
Pic attached are leghumpers.
Zoom in and study the faces.
Of my goodness. We need to think up a collective name for the leghumpers .for example we say a flock of sheep or a gaggle of geese.
Let’s see if we can come up with one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Man... I’ve been wondering about that damn shoe mess. Who on earth has that many shoes that they “normally” wear... another example of how lazy these people are. Ugh. And weren’t they gonna put up a shoe rack for those “go to” shoes ? Wtf is wrong with these people? Can’t put away laundry, can’t put away shoes.

I woke up early and got time today ... I’m gonna go in on these people, so don’t mind my many posts. I can already see them coming. Lol
Those shoes are Abbies matching activity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That wild animalistic behavior is what is getting them views and $$$$$.
True, true. It's just unnecessary, obnoxious dramatics. Good for views, bad for blood pressure. Not only does she stress me out, she is down right scary to me. I'm scared that she is really going to hurt someone one day. What happens if a small child has something that she sees and she wants and she runs over, thrashing around, and just plows into the kid to grab whatever it is? What excuse will Asa and the big lady make then? " Oh, she was just excited!", meanwhile, the small kid is laying on the ground with a broken arm or something. I don't know, it's just scary to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Are these people the leg humpers? ( this was on FB)
Asa’s mother. Step father. Asa's Brother Derek, is the man next to Isaiah. Not sure who the other folks are. Guessing family perhaps on the step dad's side!?

Reactions: 5
True, true. It's just unnecessary, obnoxious dramatics. Good for views, bad for blood pressure. Not only does she stress me out, she is down right scary to me. I'm scared that she is really going to hurt someone one day. What happens if a small child has something that she sees and she wants and she runs over, thrashing around, and just plows into the kid to grab whatever it is? What excuse will Asa and the big lady make then? " Oh, she was just excited!", meanwhile, the small kid is laying on the ground with a broken arm or something. I don't know, it's just scary to me.
And the one that really stands out as the most irresponsible, inappropriate of all is the wrestling! They recognize and laugh at her warning signs (which is a very disturbing facial expression) and then they actually engage her in physically aggressive and incredibly creepy activity. That one almost demands a call to social services. I truly believe that her age and with her functional level, that “fighting”
behavior is borderline abusive. And even if it’s not abusive, it is teaching her that the most inappropriate and unacceptable behavior she can do will gain her attention. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Hi I'm Summer. I'm 22 and my bff is 15. She's Autistic. She can't talk to me or tell you I'm her bff but she lets me boop her so I know it's true. We play tickle monster a lot and that's fun! I like to boop people, giggle and my mentor is a size 18 woman who loves to dance. She amazing and we like to snuggle on the couch under our blankets. I have a pseudo brother who I Tik Tok with. I want to be an ABA therapist when I graduate college. I live in a shack attached to a bathroom. It has AC and I have full run of the main house where we have all the things! I hope you'll consider me for the ABA position. I know all my colors and I love to help others learn them too!

summer (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think in today’s day and age, police are better equipped to deal with the special needs population than they were 4 yrs ago when this video was made
So, the vlog where they mansplain the yelling stim. They are either lying or just ignorant or the yelling stim has changed as she’s aged from what they say there in that vlog to what it is now which is an acting out behavior. Watch the vlog from yesterday and she yells at the beginning every time the yellow dog walks in her path because it annoyed her and then she yells when they enter the house because I think he tells her they are going to work, it is acting out at this point

Reactions: 14
I love how Mother's Day is another excuse not to do laundry!! 🤦‍♀️ Can't say that I blame her though!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂 :m:m🐖🐖
Drinking in the middle of the afternoon...
Yeah...she got some alcohol dependency issues.
They really better watch that BS.
IMO

• Heart
Drinking in the middle of the afternoon...
Yeah...she got some alcohol dependency issues.
They really better watch that BS.
IMO
it seems like not that long ago that they were talking about how she never drank and now it's every vlog. I guess Summer and Asa are right there with her.

Reactions: 11
Ever wonder why CPS isn’t called more often?
I wonder that a lot.
Now that there is video evidence of 3 of the 4 adults consuming fancy alcoholic drinks in that house, with a profoundly IDD kid and a pool with no gate, it blows my mind they haven't had a 2nd visit.
One would think whoever came out the first time would watch their channel.
But we are dealing with Privledge here.
IMO.

it seems like not that long ago that they were talking about how she never drank and now it's every vlog. I guess Summer and Asa are right there with her.
I am not a drinker. However if I lived there (as an observer - not parent) I would be zonked out daily! Just kidding! 😆 Also...for P’s sake (and A’s as well), alcohol is full of empty calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"wine" culture is considered a pretty acceptable way to cope, especially in a wealthy white family.
I dont know the proper name for it, but I see a lot of what I call "wine mom culture". I'm always seeing posts from moms specifically sitting in a tub having a fancy drink. I'm sure they arent getting smashed but it still isnt cute imo. It glorifies really unhealthy coping mechanisms.

I'm not saying nobody can sit and have a drink but there is a few friends that I see these posts a few times a week. They wait until the kids are in bed at least, unlike the adults in the maass house.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi I'm Summer. I'm 22 and my bff is 15. She's Autistic. She can't talk to me or tell you I'm her bff but she lets me boop her so I know it's true. We play tickle monster a lot and that's fun! I like to boop people, giggle and my mentor is a size 18 woman who loves to dance. She amazing and we like to snuggle on the couch under our blankets. I have a pseudo brother who I Tik Tok with. I want to be an ABA therapist when I graduate college. I live in a shack attached to a bathroom. It has AC and I have full run of the main house where we have all the things! I hope you'll consider me for the ABA position. I know all my colors and I love to help others learn them too!

View attachment 127194
Size 18?
Good point.
Even if the Vlogs are 3-4 days behind they shouldn't be going anywhere for 14 days.
Her parents seem to have a few assets. Who knows. Maybe they are.
They both seem to lack moral compasses.
IMO
I was wondering if when Asshole shoots a couple vlogs a day, if they go somewhere on the days he doesnt have to vlog, but doesn't film it cuz they are supposed to keep their asses at home.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.