Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna throw out a different Theory of Abbie walking in on Prilly's live several times.
Not sure I believe this myself. Just food for thought.
It was planned. Abbie was supposed to break in several times. Brings the viewers minds to Abbie. Which is good for big Prilly's sales. Potential buyers are hit in the face again with reminders that P is the mother of the kid they are in love with.
Not sure...whattaya yall think?
Possible?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The poster has a point. Its what everyone is saying. if you are unwell stay at home. what an idiot
Yep. And if you watch the vlog, when Asa hands the guy the bakery box he keeps sticking his hand back out the window toward the guy like he wanted to shake hands or something. I just kept thinking, what an idiot!
And remember a long time ago we joked about Corona Cookies? Looks like thats exactly what they handed that guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna throw out a different Theory of Abbie walking in on Prilly's live several times.
It was planned. Abbie was supposed to break in several times. Brings the viewers minds to Abbie. Which is good for big Prilly's sales. Potential buyers are hit in the face again with reminders that P is the mother of the kid they are in love with.
Possible?
Knowing them & how YT’ers are greedy & clickbait, I wondered that too. Assa & Summer were likely downstairs. Voices could be heard. You’ve got good intuition.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Possible?
I wondered that as well! Most of her viewers are probably leg HUMPERS from the FA channel and they are hoping to catch a behind the scenes glimpse of Abbie/Asa/Isaiah .. or even Summer.

Also, after Abbie kept bothering her.. she brought up the benefits of having this job where she was working at home..and started hard core trying to get people in her "team"... one of "her girls". So Abbie walking in could have been part of her scheme.. just like Isaiah popping his head in the door as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Possible?
Very very possible. I put nothing past these shiesters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick, off-topic personal update:

Baby girl is here! Isabella Louise, born May 6th, 10 lbs even, 22 inches, full head of dark hair. L&D went really well - lasted about 12 hours with no complications. Baby is healthy and beautiful and already has big siblings wrapped around her little finger. Whew. What a wild ride it's been!
Congratulations! And welcome to the world Isabella ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think so....I feel like she's got it in her to be a mean b!tch. I doubt she does very often, but I can see her doing it and when she does she probably explodes.
I had one of those explosions the other day. I usually don’t get mad...but when I do! We didn’t talk for hours. All is good now.

I wouldnt be surprised if assa purposely got covid19 for vlog content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wondered that as well! Most of her viewers are probably leg HUMPERS from the FA channel and they are hoping to catch a behind the scenes glimpse of Abbie/Asa/Isaiah .. or even Summer.

Also, after Abbie kept bothering her.. she brought up the benefits of having this job where she was working at home..and started hard core trying to get people in her "team"... one of "her girls". So Abbie walking in could have been part of her scheme.. just like Isaiah popping his head in the door as well.
Whether it’s planned or not, all their moves are a bit contrived! One thing leads to the next. And it all leads to special needs child exploitation & begging for money. Assa could’ve been napping & maybe Summer was busy. Big P needs to make sure they corrall Ab. Maybe Assa is also tired of her ‘going live’ excuses to avoid Abbie time? If her lives aren’t scheduled, then maybe she goes on w/o telling them? lol What a messy & confusing household.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Soooo... What's going on with Asa? He says he's been coughing for days, his voice is half-gone and he still doesn't isolate himself or get tested? They go out for Dunkin's (and many more things) every single day so I wouldn't be surprised if he caught it but damn, are they taking ANY precautions at all??
I think they are somewhat responsible for spreading ‘Rona around Jacksonville, PigCilla was really sick after coming back from Cabo via Atlanta, it’s slowly going through the family. They disgust me, I wonder how many people in the supermarket she constantly goes to are infected because of them.

Reactions: 13
Would Zilla stand up to Asa?
Yes I think when it comes to her job she would. Also losing weight gives you a whole lot of confidence. She has been acting alot different the past year. However, I do agree it was just a set up for more sympathy, leading to more pity sales.

Reactions: 10

I think Asa may have thought it would be "cute" to send Abbie in to bug her, but she was PISSED and did a poor job hiding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I'm bored and finding things to pick at and gossip about. First up see these shoes in the entrance way/laundry room. There are 26 pairs that I could count. 26 pairs.
shoes.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They’d have to maybe pay $5-10k/mo. for her to be placed somewhere. The State can’t afford to just take in anyone’s non-NT child to adult. Unless I’m completely wrong & maybe they’re more lenient when it comes to children, but I’d think they’d have to give up their rights, which of course no one should do. (Of course there are those cases where a teen or young mother has a child & gives them up & then they go into care/foster & hopeful adoption process). I should google before guessing, but I’m going off our experience w/ my MIL who has severe schizophrenia.
Since A&P placed her on the waiver, they would have to just let the state know that she needs long term placement into a group home or facility. When you place your child on a Medicaid waiver, you waive 2 things, the parental income so that a child can get benefits without taking the parents income into account and the second, is that you are waiving placing the child into a full-time care facility because they do qualify for it (you have to go through lots of evaluations and interviews to be placed on a waitlist for the waiver)...Medicaid would look over her evaluations provided and give a level of care of need. They would then be provided with a list of facilities, that they could call to see if they have an open bed and to tour. They may have to even place her on a waitlist for a few months to years, for one that they like...
No, they would not have to pay to place her anywhere and no, they would not loose their rights but once she is placed, they would have to show reason to move her to another facility. Also, depending even on the facility, they could even sign her out for weekends or even weeks long over the summer..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.