Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200511_200223.jpg

I got Widow Twanky vibes from this shot. Any Brit on here will know what l mean 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Screenshot_20200511_201159.jpg

The real Wodow Twankey. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The comments tonight are full of talk about Asas cough. Many comments, but he chose this one to respond to for some reason.

1589075011658.png

• Wow
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
I was just sitting here thinking if they ever wanted to have a tv show, they could title it “Fat People, Autistic World”

sounded funnier in my head

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
yeppers it’s me. Just couldn’t figure out how to put it here 😂😂😂👏👏👏 i reread it and I could have worded it better and used punctuation
Shhhh!
Dont ever reveal your identity. You're like Batman now.
Asa reads here, we dont want him to think that we are the only source of negativity LOL

damn WTF... guess I’ll just keep ranting and posting
You've probably already been blocked. :(
But you went out in a blaze of glory!

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Ever heard the store about the family that had a roomba and a new puppy? While everyone slept the puppy pooped in the living room, by morning the roomba had spread the poop over the entire house. Can't wait until Abbie............😂

• Haha
  • Wow

sachairiah

You're right.
Sadly, the hambeasts haven't even noticed.
They barely knew what she was even doing in school.
Just drop her off and galavant around town eating and buying all the things.
It was respite to them.
Why doesn't an educator speak up about this regression situation?
Is it because the Massives are big donars? Besties with the lady who owns it? Wealthy people stick together you know so maybe people are afraid to speak up.
I dunno.
They aren't doing Abbie any favors by not speaking up though.
IMO
When I first heard of JSA I was so impressed with the idea of a school for autism. This sounds really awful, but abbie doesnt look good on them imo. She hasnt progressed. Why would I pay all that money for that school when this is what I see?? And abbie putting the lunches together and eating with the kids.

I'm not saying that she should be sequestered away, but if I found out that my kid was constantly dealing with her stealing his food, getting in his space, and affecting his auditory sensitivity ALL the time I would be PISSED.

But what about the other kids who cant tell their parents about what is happening to them??? The idea that they would be bullied/ stressed for years because they couldnt tell anyone is heartbreaking.

Urgh now I made myself all mad lol

• Heart

blindfoldedbobcat

I was happy to see that Asa let Abbie play with the peg color/shape/number toy that a subscriber gave her. I really wish they would drop the typical teen thing and let her play with things she enjoys. Sure, it's not "typical teen" behavior, but it provides her with enrichment and happiness. I remember a bit back when he was talking about how he only took sponsors he and his family would genuinely use. He mentioned a toy subscription box for kids, but said he turned it down because Abbie would probably only be interested in the box they offered for children who were a few months old. So? If she would enjoy that box, then why not try it? Because he doesn't want to admit that she would really like it. I think Priscilla and Asa are still in denial about Abbie's abilities and future. I understand that parents go through a period of 'mourning' whenever they learn that their child is different than they expected (whether that's due to disability, sexuality, or anything else). As much as I hate this phrase (I think it makes kids feel bad for being different in ways they cannot control) I understand that it is an important process for parents. The final stage of 'mourning' is acceptance, this is when parents are able to move into reality and start helping their child. I really think that Asa, and especially Priscilla, have not fully reached acceptance. I also think all the constant 'advertising' of Abbie's autism is a way to feed their egos (like, see how accepting we are) because they cannot brag about Abbie having typical achievements (i.e. graduating high school, being accepted to college, participating in sports or the arts, etc.) I also think this is why they, again mostly Priscilla, make such a huge deal out of what Isaiah does (not that his accomplishments aren't impressive, but I've never seen parents act like they do over their kids achievements). I think another reason they make such a big deal about Isaiah is almost as a way of saying "see, Abbie would be above average too if it weren't for her autism (something we cannot control), or parenting (what we can control) is so effective".
The subscription box was labeled by age and it hurt Asa's feelings that the things at her level were labeled "for babies 6 - 8 months" or whatever. I can understand being a little annoyed by it, but like you said, if Abbie would enjoy the subscription they should swallow their pride and meet her at her level.
I've always thought it was the other way around re: A and P's acceptance of Abbie's future prospects. I think Priscilla understands the severity of Ab's impairments and that's why she freezes her out and pretends Summer is her real daughter. I think Asa (as someone here said recently) is still secretly waiting for Abbie's savant moment, or at least genuinely expects some drastic improvement. He is her main caregiver, after all, and he knows all (he thinks) and look at all the change she has made in only such and such amount of time (sarcasm).
They both cling to the autism label because it is trendy. I hate to say that, because I know there are people here who genuinely struggle with the effects of autism either with themselves or their children. But it is a buzzword, a popular topic that you will find a multitude of information and opinions about. The topic of IDD is kind of swept under the rug. Kids are mocked, called mean names and thought of as "less than." Autism...the message you often get is that your brain is just wired differently. Also, you have this whole exclusive community to commiserate with. I'm not saying it's a walk in the park, but easier for most people to be upfront about. Maybe it's time they talked about it, though.
I don't really think Isaiah is much more than slightly above average, but they do put a lot of pressure on him to compensate for what they miss out on with Abbie.
Funny story they told in a live once. At the first awards ceremony for You Tube they attended (it might have been the Shorty? Awards but not sure), Isaiah had been excitedly going up to everyone and saying "we're from Fathering Autism!" and someone mistook him and Asa for a gay couple who were co-parenting Abbie. When they called the Maass family up for the award, the presenters were like "come on up, guys!" and were kind of looking at Priscilla like "who is she?" Ha, they obviously thought Isaiah was a lot older than he is, and I guess the name of the channel doesn't really include Priscilla, but it just kind of shows how detached she is when she isn't putting on a show, like dancing around when Abbie matches her colors correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Surely fans are seeing that these two people know nothing about raising a "special" child. Now that the trips are out and they have to be home with her, it shows how pitiful they are at actually raising this child, I know more fans are seeing this. They have to be.

Please make an attempt to potty train your child. Make it a priority.
Please teach her not to strip her clothes off. Make it a priority.

Colors are a total waste of time. Washing dishes a total waste of time.

And again. Stop Isaiah and Summer from man handling her and throwing her in the pool, chasing, tickling and booping all need to stop!!!

They need Professional help, in their home and they need to listen. What they are doing? It ain't working.

• Heart
Hahahahahaha!!! It looks like an overgrown baby named hewie that was playing poggs with little billy from next door until the ice cream truck drove by and he lost his damn mind!! Every kid drops whatever their doing and just loses it when the ice cream man drives by and starts playing that damn song over an intercom system and they all look like that when they are running down the street after it!
This is the same person that was glued to her bed the other night for two hours while her mate napped on the couch and their son put their daughter to bed...while she texted the napping mate to put the daughter to bed...all happening in the same house..that is the epitome of lazy

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The subscription box was labeled by age and it hurt Asa's feelings that the things at her level were labeled "for babies 6 - 8 months" or whatever. I can understand being a little annoyed by it, but like you said, if Abbie would enjoy the subscription they should swallow their pride and meet her at her level.
I've always thought it was the other way around re: A and P's acceptance of Abbie's future prospects. I think Priscilla understands the severity of Ab's impairments and that's why she freezes her out and pretends Summer is her real daughter. I think Asa (as someone here said recently) is still secretly waiting for Abbie's savant moment, or at least genuinely expects some drastic improvement. He is her main caregiver, after all, and he knows all (he thinks) and look at all the change she has made in only such and such amount of time (sarcasm).
They both cling to the autism label because it is trendy. I hate to say that, because I know there are people here who genuinely struggle with the effects of autism either with themselves or their children. But it is a buzzword, a popular topic that you will find a multitude of information and opinions about. The topic of IDD is kind of swept under the rug. Kids are mocked, called mean names and thought of as "less than." Autism...the message you often get is that your brain is just wired differently. Also, you have this whole exclusive community to commiserate with. I'm not saying it's a walk in the park, but easier for most people to be upfront about. Maybe it's time they talked about it, though.
I don't really think Isaiah is much more than slightly above average, but they do put a lot of pressure on him to compensate for what they miss out on with Abbie.
Funny story they told in a live once. At the first awards ceremony for You Tube they attended (it might have been the Shorty? Awards but not sure), Isaiah had been excitedly going up to everyone and saying "we're from Fathering Autism!" and someone mistook him and Asa for a gay couple who were co-parenting Abbie. When they called the Maass family up for the award, the presenters were like "come on up, guys!" and were kind of looking at Priscilla like "who is she?" Ha, they obviously thought Isaiah was a lot older than he is, and I guess the name of the channel doesn't really include Priscilla, but it just kind of shows how detached she is when she isn't putting on a show, like dancing around when Abbie matches her colors correctly.
It definitely hurt their feelings with the subscription box. I can't recall if it was A or P (probably Asa) who made a face and said: "But, she's almost 15!". Yes, physically she's almost fifteen years old - mentally she isn't and the sooner you guys accept that - the better! Their damn pride is hindering Abbie and depriving her of stuff she can actually relate to and get some enjoyment out of. So she loves toys that are meant for babies or toddlers - so what?? That's what makes her happy! It's not a bad thing and it isn't some failure as parents to admit and accept that.
In some ways P does accept that Abbie is limited - like the ones you mentioned. In other ways, P still tries to force the "typical teenager" thing on Abbie. Like redoing her bedroom, giving her a 'special day' to get her hair done and dressed up when JSA put on their prom. Other videos where she has a pretend spa day with Abbie. P is also usually the first one to turn something down that's geared toward the baby/toddler level and points out that Abbie is a teenager. Or she tries to convince the viewers (and herself) that Abbie is no longer interested in sensory toys and that she's grown out of it when it's plain as day that isn't true.
There is definitely a larger and more popular autism community than there is an IDD community. For sure. It gets more clicks and views on youtube so that's what they focus on. One of the many problems with what they're doing is that they are giving the impression that the kind of behavior Abbie displays is what other parents of autistic kids can potentially expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Eline97vi

Those TikToks. Wtf is wrong with her? I would be so so so ashamed if my mom made TikToks. Especially Cilla who is awkward anyways. And why is she tired? Guess what. MOST people are tired. They have to work though. They can’t lay down in bed pretending to take a shower. You know, real work. Not scamming people on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I don’t like the way the whole household revolves around her. No matter what Anyone is doing whether it is 🐷 doing her live makeup or Isaiah doing his homework, she is allowed to crash round the house, shouting, disrupting everyone’s activities and arsewipe just follows her round filming it. He makes no attempt to control her at all.
There should be rules for her like any toddler would have, instead you see him looking on saying something stupid like “ oh she is feisty today and don’t we know it “.
He should be checking her, but doesn’t. This is why she behaves badly when she is out, she has no boundaries at home .
She is not the centre of everyone’s world, just arsewipe’s.
It must be a living hell in that house when the camera is off. She is getting worse by the minute.

• Heart
  • Sad

derr1117

VIP Member
I’m debating on calling them out in a YouTube post. Enough is enough of this facade that’s been going on too many years too long

i gotta create a pseudonym as I have an account with my real name and I can’t have that out there

Last edited:
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
This is as delusional as my parents were about my brother learning to drive. He couldn't learn on a stick shift, so they bought him an automatic. That didn't work either. It isn't just about pushing the pedals. You have to be aware of what's going on around you, understand danger, be able to react, etc. If you can't do all that, you're a danger to yourself and others.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
This is what I don’t understand, matching colours, washing plates, all pointless if the truth be told yet personal hygiene, toilet training which are essential, they don’t concentrate on.
They must like changing nappies, I just couldn’t’ deal with that. I would be on it every day
#autism princess in nappies just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Neither does #AP (autism princess) in poop filled pull up!

My friend's son who like Abbie has IDD/Autism and by the time he was 10 he was fully trained. His parents tried but they weren't by their own admission very strict on a schedule so he had accidents all the time. He's non verbal so he wasn't able to say when he needed the bathroom but the school he lives at had a strict regimen that they followed. It took him a year but he learned. I think Abbie could very well be trained if her family had her on a rigid schedule. They don't because they're lazy, and still delusional on her diagnosis and her long term prognosis.
Put a bowl of Nature Valley Granola bars and/or candy in the bathroom and EVERY SINGLE TIME she begs for a snack, take her straight to the loo, make her go, then give her the bar! Since they reward her for every little thing she does....why not reward her for taking a crap?

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She has or had some. I remember back in JSA one of the activities was to screw the tops of flashlights on and things like that. She has definitely regressed a lot in that area which is all the more reason to do those activities and build her dexterity back up.
You're right.
Sadly, the hambeasts haven't even noticed.
They barely knew what she was even doing in school.
Just drop her off and galavant around town eating and buying all the things.
It was respite to them.
Why doesn't an educator speak up about this regression situation?
Is it because the Massives are big donars? Besties with the lady who owns it? Wealthy people stick together you know so maybe people are afraid to speak up.
I dunno.
They aren't doing Abbie any favors by not speaking up though.
IMO

• Heart

Littlestpeanut

You know what I think is sad and pathetic, Ass is the one who edits the vlogs, always has been. The thing with editing (if one cares enough) you spend a lot of time rewatching the video, and in ALL that time you would think he would have seen how far his own kid has regressed after all this time and think, oh maybe she needs more help in 'blank'. But nope. He's such a pig.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I think Abbie spends 95% of her life stressed, frustrated and anxious. Her loving chaos is their excuse for everything. Between no real schedule and never knowing when someone is going to bop you on the nose, tickle you or just jump out at you she must be a bundle of nerves, I know I would be
The only thing stopping Abbie are her parents and until they take responsibility and follow through with what teachers and therapists want them to do nothing will change. Assa thinks he knows best and is smarter than trained professionals and we know that's not going to change.
if I was brandi, id run far and fast from the family and I’d shout at the top of my lungs to avoid the maass family

• Heart