Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Why do they continue to set themselves and Abbie up for failure? Maybe she will prove me wrong, but who thinks she will actually learn to ride that bike without assistance? Someone mentioned a helmet...YES...ffs I hope they are smart enough to do that, even if they are just pushing her around in it. I bet we don't even see the bike a few months from now when they get tired of pushing her in it. They would have been better off to get her something motorized. We know a family that has a mentally challenged son and he has a large motorised cart that has a remote control for the parent to use or you can switch it so the rider can operate it. I just don't see her ever grasping the peddles or having the leg strength to do it since she never uses her legs like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I honestly do not understand why and/or what their warped logic is, on not using all these boring hours to work on potty training Abbie.
The only thing I can think of is, 1. They are just too lazy. 2. She's just too profoundly IDD to ever get it.
Yet they work on colors, SCAVENGER HUNTS, housework things and the list of uselessness ( I made up a new word) BS goes on and on.
We see she can't retain information and most of the time does not seem to even know she's in the world.
Sad but truth.
IMO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

whatamidoinghere

1589236335187.png

The last step is the helmet?? THE LAST STEP is the thing that will keep her safe as she learns to ride a bike. They are both so unatheltic and they think they're gonna be able to save her if even if they're right beside her? P will probably be on her phone the whole time. They've been trying to get her to wear hats for ages and she will not wear them. She will never wear a helmet. If she miraculously learns how to ride a bike, she'll get hurt when she takes off on her own without a helmet and crashes.

• Haha
  • Sad

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200508_002607.jpg

Someone from the UK posted this in reply to another Brit who stays up special to watch every night Because the vlogs are such a lovely end to her day
Screenshot_20200508_002607.jpg
!
I'm British. But I watch for very different reasons! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Justcheckingin

No, but here is what I remember - her doctor wanted to have her lose 100 lbs by the year mark. I don’t think she met that. She was down 80 at the 6 month mark. Sometime after that she was only 2-3 pounds from the ones club or less than 200 lbs and they were going to celebrate that, I don’t remember seeing her ever get there,
I think she is 5’2 or 5’3 as Abbie is Around 5’1 and they talked about her only being slightly shorter than her. But it’s difficult to tell because Abbie slouches so much so who knows.
I think it’s reasonable to say she started around 300 lbs as she was close to both the 100 lb goal and the goal of being 199 but did not reach those. She looks like she is back up 30 lbs.
She has a pear body shape, too that definitely makes it harder to make a judgement.
No way is she or ever was under 200! Not at her height and how big she was even post surgery. If she’s under 200 then I’m a f-ing Victoria’s Secret model! 🙄😆🤣 I’m sure she’ll never follow up and say anything because she has gained weight the last 3 months!

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My god. Whats sad is she looked like she understood the concept better as a little kid than she does now.
I dont see her ever learning to pedal. And she cant even look straight. She looks up, down, all around....if she could pedal she'd crash because she doesnt understand that she has to look. They frustrate me.

Oh...and no Surfers for Autism this summer so "she cant surf". Huh? Why cant they just take her without an event going on? Oh thats right.....they go to SFA because they feel Abbies a star and people are there to see her.

I counted 7 bags of chips in Summers arms when they were putting groceries away.

• Wow
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
It really was. I am confused why the humpers are so thrilled with it. My thoughts...
Asa you can stop with the brewing coffee shots.
Thought it was Abbies job to water "her" garden?
P made a point again to say she doesnt follow a recipe, she makes it her own. Whatever.
Since when is P suddenly better at bathing Abbie?! Thought he was the primary caregiver, god knows he says it enough.
The big white diapers are back.
Asa moved her arms to do dishes while she looked around the room.
Did I miss anything?
I still have to get caught up on #21...it flew by way too fast!!😂😂

I noticed that when Abbie was getting tossed in the pool. They look ridiculous with her bathing suit.

Screenshot (1035).png

• Wow
  • Sad

Mother2

Chatty Member
I was just thinking about something.....I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but, what happens when all these ppl start trying to sell this makeup that the big lady supposedly makes so much money selling and they don't make anything and get pissed? Surely she knows that will happen and surely she knows they aren't going to be happy??? It's like a huge game of jenga. Asa builds an audience and the big lady knocks it down......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She thinks shes tired now, wait until she gets on that Peloton!
Did anyone catch her reaction yesterday when Asa said that the Peloton should have a way to "strap your feet to the pedals" so once you start a workout you cant stop? LOL She was like "OMG!"
I would pay good money to see Big Prilly do an interactive class. Can you hear the instructor?
"Susie's on fire! She reached the summit in record time!"
"Gary! Great improvement! Personal best!"
"Cilla.....oh Cilla....you cant stop for Dunkin. Come on Cilla, just get ON the bike...."

• Haha

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
They had about a pallet of the good diapers in the garage. She burned through all of those in what? Two months tops? The white plastic ones are awful. So gross in the pool.

Keeping her suit on would be easy. Put her in a one piece and tie the straps together in the back with a shoe lace. Easy peesy lemon oh nevermind. Wasted breath.

His clamor of fame and fortune has made him forget one Youtuber rule, Never ever post pictures of the outside of your house. Everyone can figure out where they live. Especially creepy pedos who would love a picture of their fav Autism Princess nakid as a baby jay foundering in her pool. A drone, through a knot hole, a window. Assa has effed himself here, I am afraid for her safety.

cucumber

VIP Member
I hate when Asssssa talks about Abbie going surfing. He makes it sound like she SURFS. In reality, theres a few people that push her board for a few feet while she sits on it. For people who don't know and hear him saying Abbie surfs...they're gonna be thinking she's some kinda savant surfer kid.

• Haha

Hannah'sMama

Happy Mother's Day to all that it applies to! First Mother's Day with 4 kids for me (holy shit - I swear I'll get used to it by the time she's in school).

A couple things to talk about:

Drinking - I'm super sensitive to the whole 'wine mom' culture thing. I know it's all just supposed to be a joke, but me and some of my siblings were actually taken away from my biological mother due to her severe alcoholism. There's absolutely no alcohol allowed in my house because I never wanted my kids to deal with drunk parents, empty cans/bottles lying around, having to resist temptation themselves (kids are naturally curious). I just wanted to teach them that they don't have to drink to relax/have a good time.

A&P and their drinking concern me. Not saying either has a drinking problem, but even just being a little impaired when you're in charge of a severely IDD child just seems irresponsible to me. Do they have an alarm on the doors? Would they know if Abbie ran out and jumped in the pool while P was doing her livestream/tik tok shit and A was napping? It shouldn't be on Summer and Isaiah to watch Abbie 24/7. I admit this might be severe nitpicking, I just have huge issues with parents and drinking (especially in the home).

Police & Disabled Individuals - I'm gonna try to rein myself in here cause, hoo boy, is this a hot button issue for me. Police/RCMP in the US & Canada tend to have very little (if any) training on how to interact with disabled individuals. Some estimates put the rate of disabled people injured/killed by police between 25% - 50% (it's a hard number to nail down but it's safe to say 'lots').

Now, I'm the first person to say that stims shouldn't be stopped, but negative behaviors (in this case, things that could be seen as disturbing the peace - running, yelling, grabbing, etc.) NEED to be redirected for the above reason. As someone already said (sorry, I forget who!) Abbie is probably less likely to be judged a threat due to her gender & race (the intersection of race/disability can make a person hugely vulnerable to untrained individuals), but she's certainly still at risk. Redirecting these behaviors should be at the top of their to-do list - Abbie certainly isn't going to be seen as a 'princess' by everyone outside of their house.

Sorry for the rambling!

Last edited:
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
They bought Abbie.. a bike.

1. she doesn’t understand birthdays

2. she has NO concept of age.

3. why are you eating McDonalds when you have a house full of healthier (than McDonalds) crap

4. she can’t dress herself, or toilet yet you’re teaching her to ride a bike

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
The wool is being lifted over some of the humpers eyes. These are a few gems of comments from yesterday's Vlog.

comments 511.jpg
comments 511-2.jpg
comments 511-32.jpg
comments 511-4.jpg
comments 511-5.jpg

I don't think P met her 100 lb goal. The whole youtube world would have heard about that. And from them on that topic? Radio silence. Her weight loss journey probably would have driven a great many subs to her channel. I think she missed a big opportunity not vlogging her weight loss adventure.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just watching their SBSK (or whatever its called) interview someone posted the other day and mentioned Abbie making no connection with the interviewer....wow....at first I was actually embarrassed for Asa. I felt bad for the guy doing the interview. Normally he sits and talks with the subject. Theres no sitting with Abbie. Theres no response from Abbie. All we heard was Asa's typical lines:
-We want her to experience things.
-She's made so much progress
-Shes going to do great things and continue to change lives
-Shes a happy girl

Isaiah has been reading the same lines from the same script his whole life.
And most telling, Asa is envious that Abbie doesnt have to be nice to people, care what others think, and is free to demand anything she wants from anyone, he "admires" her honesty. P said "shes a happy girl, and so pure." P looked like she was ready to jump out of her skin. You could tell she was nervous, waiting for Abbie to melt down or something worse. She was still hitting and scratching P at that point. So pure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23