Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always said if anything bad happens at least they'll have a video memory of it.
What's Assa gonna do? Come out with a baseball bat?
Chances are the perp will have a gun.
Then what?
Stupid ass mf'ers.
IMO.
Never fear! They're gettingin shape! Asssa can now run really fast (he feels loose!) and then Assa can pass Abbie off to Prigly in the pool swimming all those laps. Their speed, dexterity, and strength will thwart any attacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never fear! They're gettingin shape! Asssa can now run really fast (he feels loose!) and then Assa can pass Abbie off to Prigly in the pool swimming all those laps. Their speed, dexterity, and strength will thwart any attacks.
You're right!!
Damnit, why didn't I think of that?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only way he can get an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is from Google themselves. He would need a court order to do so.
Idk anything about tech. But a friend of mine is the creator of a vacation forum similar to this, he can get IP addresses. Ive seen him bat down trolls who came on with multiple accts in minutes by IP addy, and can simply block that IP. But again, idk. Just going by what Asa said when the scandal broke.

Reactions: 8
We'll see them on American Ninja Warrior soon.

• Haha
I am nitpicking here but everytime he says backslash for this symbol/ I just want to scream. It is not a backslash!!!!
I get it! That's how I feel whenever he opens the juice one-handed.

She will need more cheese in less than a week. How in the world do these people poop? No fiber, no real ingredients...processed crap and cheese in a can, in a box, in bags, in containers....OMG.

When they do eat vegetables it's potatos or corn. Oh wait...they ate cabbage that one time, looked like it had been cooked for 5 hours in pork fat.
I dont think a carrot or broccoli have ever entered that house.

Hopefully, not the Justin Bieber cut again. 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 124683
They always had her bangs too long. I dont think she could really see. On top of everything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Idk anything about tech. But a friend of mine is the creator of a vacation forum similar to this, he can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Ive seen him bat down trolls who came on with multiple accts in minutes by IP addy, and can simply block that IP. But again, idk. Just going by what Asa said when the scandal broke.
Yeah if you have good skills you can definitely find out the IP address. No need for google and such. It’s actually one of the simplest things that developers and other IT folks can do. But I know Ass doesn’t have that capability.

It’s actually quite scary what these IT folks can do. I have a friend too who is quite savvy... he’ll get into anyone’s emails and phones so easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Idk anything about tech. But a friend of mine is the creator of a vacation forum similar to this, he can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Ive seen him bat down trolls who came on with multiple accts in minutes by IP addy, and can simply block that IP. But again, idk. Just going by what Asa said when the scandal broke.
Yes the creator of a forum or website can see the IP addresses of it's users. What I'm saying is Asa without a court order cannot access those. He can't just say "hand them over to me".

• Heart
I wonder if they keep wishing in their simple heads that Abbie will one day have a boyfriend? I mean, at this point, everything they say is ridiculous. To the point where I believe they may have that wish in their head. They even titled one of their vlogs “camp boyfriend” or something ... I don’t believe that the vlog itself made sense to me.
Nah, I don't think that's it. Asa made a vlog about that subject and he pretty much says Abbie will most likely never be in a romantic relationship. He then tries to make himself feel better about that by asserting that Abbie doesn't NEED to have a romantic relationship.
It starts around the 10:00 mark

Okay I feel a rant coming on.... the only reason Isaiah is of average intelligence is because in his formative years they lived with educated adults(grandparents). One set is a Doctor/nurse, the other set is a diplomat of some sort so he obviously was educated. I am pretty sure when you watch them with Sandy is how they treated Abbie when she was little. Small bursts of interaction and than crated/gated the other 20 hours a day. Abbie has no social skills because they never modeled them for her. I feel if she were placed in an enrichment home she could learn and retain skills. I see sparks in her that within 1 year without interference from “Asa knows best” you wouldn’t recognize her. My heart breaks for her, she is more than the circus show they have put her in. i want to make it clear I am not calling Abbie an animal, I’m stating they treat her like one.
Very well put. This is what I'm saying when I say that I feel that Abbie does have potential and is capable of more. Yes, part of it is her IDD and ASD. But the other major part of it is A&P failing to raise her properly, failing to interact with her enough and working with her/teaching her. I agree that if she spent even a MONTH in an environment without Asshat ruining everything, she would progress so much.

As for Isaiah, I also think he could have accomplished more and grown more if he'd had more attention and interaction from A&P as well. Now, I know this is much easier said than done when there's a special needs child in the family. I realize that a child like Abbie requires more attention and focus. But I still think there are ways to make sure the other children in the family don't get totally ignored and pushed off to the side. It seems like most of Isaiah's academic accomplishments and even his interest in photography has been developed mostly on his own. In a way, that's good because it can teach independence (I know, I know... that buzzword again). But it makes such a huge difference for a kid growing up to have the help, support, and encouragement from your parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree about Sandy. In one vlog you can hear Priscilla talking sweetly to someone in the pool and I thought, wow, sounds like she's actually having a good time with Abbie...but it was Sandy she was playing with. I can understand that Abbie would be a hard child to bond with or even to love, but P has it in her to be nurturing to a dog. She can at least try with Abbie. It just seems like she is becoming more and more distant with her.
I've noticed that difference as well. P is all loving, cheerful and nurturing when it comes to Sandy... and then cold and detached with Abbie. Maybe because Sandy is uncomplicated and easy to love being a cute puppy. P has this resentment with Abbie. I've said before that whenever P interacts with Abbie, it's like she's looking after someone else's kid.

Also with IDD, it becomes more obvious the older the child gets.
We can definitely see the evidence of this when you compare the older videos of Abbie when she was 6/7 years old and now. Back then, it definitely seemed like she was more autistic than IDD. A&P have stubbornly clung on to that and refuse to accept or acknowledge that her IDD is her primary diagnosis now.

Tonight's Vlog. "Mom went to the store to get a few groceries."

View attachment 124597
It would be one thing if she bought that much so that they don't have to go back out soon. But you know it's all stuff like steaks, shrimp, and other various seafoods and prime cuts of meat that will be used up in like three days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah, I don't think that's it. Asa made a vlog about that subject and he pretty much says Abbie will most likely never be in a romantic relationship. He then tries to make himself feel better about that by asserting that Abbie doesn't NEED to have a romantic relationship.
It starts around the 10:00 mark

I hope they don't change their minds about that and bring in a boyfriend like they found her a "best friend," because Abbie would not be able to consent to anything. One thing I have wondered is how families deal with kids at Abbie's level going through adolescence and being attracted to the opposite sex (or same as the case may be). I don't want them to exploit her further, but they've talked about her sitting on Isaiah's friends' laps when they come over. From what I see, she doesn't have inhibitions and doesn't understand appropriate touch...more reasons why she should be taught that bath time and changing clothes are really the only times she should be naked...for her own safety.

Ya know, I always knew there was something strange about Dummer. But I never really thought she was autistic. But I'm beginning to change my mind & think she may have some autistic traits. Just to have been so involved with SFA at such a young age speaks volumes. Although that's not the only reason I'm changing my thoughts. She is not social except for the Maasses. She does everything with them and I mean everything! For crying out loud she joins them on what they call their family "walks".
WHY IS SHE OBSESSED WITH THIS FAMILY?
I also think she has sexual..let's say...issues. I believe she would do Asssa in a minute if the chance arose (if she's not already that is!) I think she enjoys running around in her daisy dukes, knowing full well Assssa takes notice. And I'm so sick of her trying to play all cutesy..like being overly upset about her gray hair. I think her reaction was all to try to look "cute" and get some attention.
Yet also, looking at a close up of her hugging Abbie in the pool, something was definitely weird there too.
She comes off as being kind of shy. Says she hasn't had a boyfriend and is kind of soft-spoken. But isn't shy about what she wears. That's fine, people should wear what they are comfortable with. But that girl is an enigma. Her social media being mostly about Abbie is weird too.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice when Asa was needlessly poking at Isaiah for having the CC on the TV, Isaiah finally said "Well, I dont like missing things when she's yelling" and Asa, with the tone of a 5 yr old says "Well YOU yell too!" I mean, I just get floored. I think he is secretly waiting for a savant moment from Abbie, he's talked himself into believing she is exceptional.
And...for his sponsored video he shows Abbie just relentlessly tapping the ipad....yes...shes engrossed for sure!
That's Asa, quick to defend Abbie, quick to put down Isaiah and make him feel awkward or that he's being unreasonable. :rolleyes:

We can definitely see the evidence of this when you compare the older videos of Abbie when she was 6/7 years old and now. Back then, it definitely seemed like she was more autistic than IDD. A&P have stubbornly clung on to that and refuse to accept or acknowledge that her IDD is her primary diagnosis now.
They said it took a while to even accept the autism diagnosis. IDD is probably harder because of the stigma associated with it. And they were "anti medicine for 10 years"!? Maybe it just takes a long time for them to come around. Asa isn't one to admit he is wrong.

Reactions: 9
They said it took a while to even accept the autism diagnosis. IDD is probably harder because of the stigma associated with it. And they were "anti medicine for 10 years"!? Maybe it just takes a long time for them to come around. Asa isn't one to admit he is wrong.
They barely mention the IDD now. It's like they think if they don't acknowledge it completely, then it isn't true. Asa tries to attribute just about all of Abbie's behaviors to autism. He tries to make it seem like she's a representation of severe autism when that's not the total reality of it.
It takes Asa a lot more than most people to admit he's wrong. I think I may have witnessed it once or twice over the time I've been watching the vlogs. Most of the time he twists things around or flat out ignores them in order to make him look like he's right.

• Heart
This is off-topic, but what ever happened to that motorcycle repair shop that Asa has? I never see it in the vlogs anymore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.