Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200507_022438.jpg

Screenshot_20200507_022806.jpg

Comments. Are still there.
B
Screenshot_20200507_022806.jpg
But have no fear! Deborah has her mate on the case πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edit.....no idea why comment posted twice!? πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I just spent an eternity scrolling their comments. The obscene ones are gone, but the critical ones by Stop Eating are still there, and several from others addressing the yelling upstairs (or failure to yell upstairs) including this one:

1588815587792.png

Reactions: 10
Well folks. Its 2:39am here in good old London Town. Time for some shut-eye. Look forward to catching up again in de mornin. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜ Bye, ya'll🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This didn't stay up long.
How vile.
Good job on the exploitation Assa.
This is proof that it's working.
Take that to the bank mf'er.
A HALFWAY NORMAL person would shut the channel down TODAY after a comment like this.
Yet, WE are the garbage people.
Omg!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next week Asa will show off the new, high tech dog poop bag dispenser he bought on Amazon. And the link will be "in the description".

Hi, Asa! Kiss my ass! 😘
If those dogs eat as much cheese as they do, they dont even need bags lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well I just spent an eternity scrolling their comments. The obscene ones are gone, but the critical ones by Stop Eating are still there, and several from others addressing the yelling upstairs (or failure to yell upstairs) including this one:

View attachment 124680
Hang fire.... I was going to bed. But saw your comment. Just checked. The comments are still there. Mostly tagged on to in first few comments of the vlog.

Let's switch places! You can come to San Francisco and I can finally achieve my dream of living in London! Haha

u wrong for that lmao
Deal! It ain't that good here! Lol

Reactions: 5
Hang fire.... I was going to bed. But saw your comment. Just checked. The comments are still there. Mostly tagged on to in first few comments of the vlog.
I stg I cant see them! WTH??

Oh snap.....ok....didnt know they were buried as replies to "normal" comments. DUH. LOL

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the YT comment by Brian and Jamie Groff praising AsA as a dad and that his focus on family is wonderful. And they say they know he works hard and that his family comes first and that he’s an amazing dad 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the YT comment by Brian and Jamie Groff praising AsA as a dad and that his focus on family is wonderful. And they say they know he works hard and that his family comes first and that he’s an amazing dad 🀒🀒🀒🀒
I did.
I bet Brian is Tonia and Jamie is Amanda Lee. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot?

Reactions: 1
Wow! This thread is fill up fast! Someone is gonna have to come up with another great title soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜
Good night, peoples πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.