Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hmmm.. 🤔

I know they haven’t register MaassSquad Cares as a 501c3 organization or any type of non-profit organization with Florida DOR..
When I searched for all business and organizations, nothing but Maass Media came up... Which surprised me that P didn’t have to register her LifeLime under but someone said she was probably just a 1099 contractor..
I wonder how an email or letter to them would do? Going to have to start some digging to see if I can get an address..

You’ll are completely correct though. If P is soliciting donations for an organization and that organization is not registered with the state, that is illegal. All non-profits are required to register and keep up records of all donations and expenditures...
But they aren’t running an organization.

Reactions: 5

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
It doesnt matter if it's pretty when down because it doesnt stay that way for 5 freakin seconds. The other night they had the poor kid tryna carry laundry down the stairs looking like Cousin Itt. They want it tobe long so bad...she cant have itlong. They gotta face the facts . She cant see what she's doing, it gets all ratty. And not to mention she eats it
Lmao 👆🏽👆🏽The way you worded this had me dying. Someone please call 911!

Well well well!
Seems like we've got a battle of the humpers
Amanda Lee vs Sherie
Who can hump the fastest, the most often, the BEST?
I’d like to insert myself as the featherweight contender!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
They should give her a stim toy to play with instead and then she will have something else to touch/pick at instead of her nose

I couldn't agree more. Let her stim with her hands!! Another reason why she should not be in ABA. It should be "hands flapping" not "hands waiting". They're training her like a dog
:) :) :)
Well said! (PS: Do you guys remember me once linking an article where a dog trainer calle out ABA! ;) )
ALso @ABAPQueen1995 why is that your @ name, lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I watched some of the ‘couch signing’ vlog last nite & wowwww. I noticed how high on money everyone except Abbie was, as they couldn’t wait to sign the couch w/ random names that leghumpers kept repeating out of fucking desperation!!!!!!!!!!! Then he says the far left arm rest was being saved for the patreon money givers! Yep! They are that special! I also noticed how soft the audio was & how happy Abbie was. My guess is because of the carpeting insulating the space & also it’s so nice having a cozy room to retreat to on another level of the house. They took that away from her! Maybe when Isa. goes to college they can put in a couch & chair & make it a cozy lounge of sorts. Abbie is bored to death in that awkward layout creaky floored house!
Was this a different VLOG than the 6 pm one? I admit to skimming through the video, and don't recall seeing anything about their couch.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
You are most welcome! I'm always afraid of coming off as condescending. It's just that I'm so passionate about and protective of people with special needs (be it autism, bipolar, ADHD, etc.) that I can get a little carried away. Since I'm still personally feeling the negative effects of ABA (and CBT) in my late thirties, I'm going to do anything in my power to promote alternative methods of addressing stims, building skills, developing communication, etc.
Maybe you could help us out in FB groups like Autism Inclusivity, or Sounds Like You Should Ask An Autistic, But Ok ,etc etc I'm in both of those ones and they're awesome :)
Your passion would be shared there! x

Sweetums

VIP Member
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮 View attachment 121146
Omg....

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Discipline is necessary for all of us IMO or we would all act ferally and never be able to fit in with society - no discipline would lead to anarchy
Flog? 🤣😂

Since content is a little thin currently.....I’ll pose a question for discussion from the past. This has been bugging me for awhile. When A and Cilla had their emotional reaction video re being outed for his first daughter, Cilla said “ I thought everybody liked me” in her lispy little girl voice. Asa went on to say social media had forums dedicated to saying hurtful things about his family. Cilla‘s reaction was truly stunned.
I’m wondering if Cilla‘s alter ego “Amanda Lee” entered our forum about that time?
or fudge!

• Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I have her on ignore but will continue to post about her. Oh yeah, did I tell you I have her on ignore? BTW...you should try ignore. Hey...do you guys know about ignore? I have someone on ignore. That just cracks me up.

I have noticed Abbie doesn't appear to be wearing those big pull ups anymore. I wonder what they are doing...using a smaller depends type product or what? I mean we mentioned so many times about that fat pull up showing out of her leggings. I also have not seen her sign for the bathroom...is she using the pool?

Oh yeah...let me tell you about the ignore feature....

Nice edit ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hannah'sMama

I meant waiting till time for bed. I wouldn't want to mess with sleeping meds either. Restraining or papoose board should only be used for emergency.
Yup. I was strapped to a Pinel chair for hours when I was a kid and I still have nightmares. I don't support restraints at all and only drug intervention when absolutely necessary if people's safety is at risk.