Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And after all that chaos and BS with A&P not letting Brandi do her job, A says "If you're ABA therapy doesn't look like this, you should be concerned."
How much are they paying Brandi to show Abbie how to load a dish washer. Are my tax dollars paying as I live in Florida?

Reactions: 8
How much are they paying Brandi to show Abbie how to load a dish washer. Are my tax dollars paying as I live in Florida?
In all fairness, she's learned so much more than that. She can ask for a break, ask for a snack and ask for a golf cart ride.
Your tax dollars (and so are mine) are being used to buy diapers and try to help a child whose parents are beyond help. I look at all that restaurant food and wonder how much ABA, respite and pullups they equal. I'm a lifelong liberal, but their lifestyle while voting conservative and crying when they might lose their waiver makes me think there should be income limits to get these services paid for by the state.
Seriously though, are the skills she learned still being applied? Maybe at school? I want to believe they are doing stuff off camera with her, but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t live in the u.s. but i can’t imagine why they get financial help when they have so much money. One of the things that irks me the most is that they sued the school for not providing an education for her. How can any mainstream school provide a suitable education for a child with such severe developmental delays.

Reactions: 10
I do not mind paying my fair share of taxes and I do hope the money finds it way to people who need it. Is their plan to have Abbie live in that big house with a full time caregiver? Expenses will eat them alive with that house. It seems this family has a lot of help and perhaps they
are paying a lot of the expenses themselves.

I don’t live in the u.s. but i can’t imagine why they get financial help when they have so much money. One of the things that irks me the most is that they sued the school for not providing an education for her. How can any mainstream school provide a suitable education for a child with such severe developmental delays.
That really surprised me when the judge sided with the Mass family.

Reactions: 8
fathering autism 3 - 3 kids, 2 daily dunkin's, 1 huge exploitation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fathering Autism 3 - Assa's Got Another Kid, Will He Ever Explain What He Did?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched tonight’s vlog. Asa sat down to do his ‘real talk’ and I thought, here it is he’s going to address the other child but no.
I also took a look at their shop and the prices are ridiculous £36 for a hoody, £16 for a regular t.shirt.no wonder they are rolling in it.

Reactions: 7
OMG. The parental idiots talking about how a lot of people working from home and not knowing that it is called working remotely. P called it teleporting. So close and yet so out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG. The parental idiots talking about how a lot of people working from home and not knowing that it is called working remotely. P called it teleporting. So close and yet so out of touch with reality.
so completely ridiculous!! I think she was thinking of telecommuting and somehow landed on teleporting....how incredibly out of touch. I also laughed out loud when he said how people working from home would cut down on people getting single-use coffee cups. uh, bud. how many times do you go to dunkin' a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
1580773242642.jpg

Well 2 out of 3.

Anybody else catch this little exchange, at first he seems palpably angry at the question then they seem to laugh when he says yeah.
1580773659935.jpg
1580773610972.jpg

Screenshot_20200203-184550.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, that's it. I am convinced. Abbie can say the word "no." Watch in the latest video (She'll Be Back) starting from about 17:11. She says it a couple of times, and in the right context because they're telling her to go to bed and she doesn't want to.

I have heard her say it enough times now to be pretty damn sure. That said, I think that is the ONLY word she knows. But that's something, right? Why don't they discuss this at all? I wonder if they've been emotionally burned too many times with a glimmer of hope for her progress only to have it turn out to be nothing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.