Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look at them with their Apple Watches. Living the high life. Can keep up with their fancy electronics, but can’t keep up with Abbies IPad.

Reactions: 10
interesting! (about lauren)

eh...she’s just one of those nerdy young women who will likely marry young & think she has a social life, but never really had one...
Hey that’s me lol ^^ except I know I don’t have an active social life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
come on guys where are the third child comments in the comment section of the vlogs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lauren was kinda vicious about Ella in her vlog. Priscilla must be rubbing off. John is so much better than Asa. I disagree with his choice about quitting his job, but I’m convinced he’s going back.
How do these people witch about not sleeping? They don't have jobs to be at. They have 24hour caregivers available.
They don't exercise their kids and get them tired. They blame it on the Autism. 😆
Yeah...these mfers love the blame game.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
True about the sleep thing. All they have to do every day is get their kids to school on time and.... Oh, wait....

Another nerdy person and happily no social life here. I call it being an introvert. My husband I watch those home improvement shows and all of them talk about wanting to entertain. Where are all the people who just want room for their books, cats, dogs, yarn (I knit), legos (he has a lego room) and come home to get away from people, because there are people EVERYWHERE once you leave the house? I'm amazed he and I ever met.

Reactions: 10
True about the sleep thing. All they have to do every day is get their kids to school on time and.... Oh, wait....

Another nerdy person and happily no social life here. I call it being an introvert. My husband I watch those home improvement shows and all of them talk about wanting to entertain. Where are all the people who just want room for their books, cats, dogs, yarn (I knit), legos (he has a lego room) and come home to get away from people, because there are people EVERYWHERE once you leave the house? I'm amazed he and I ever met.
I feel I did it the other way round, was a introvert and dated in my teens and now in my mid twenties I am extrovert and love parties, night clubs and adventures. Everyone is different and Summer may become more extroverted, but if she doesn't that's okay too. I think it might be partly she may not have friends in Florida? Is this where she is originally from?? Otherwise I doubt her friends would be comfortable on vlog

Reactions: 6
Yes, forever introvert here, but loved the nightclubs from 16-26! (16-17 was a teen nite club, then i had a fake id at 18). 🤩

Reactions: 4
come on guys where are the third child comments in the comment section of the vlogs lol
I will get there soon. I was giving it a short break and have been really busy yesterday.. No fear, it is coming...

I will get there soon. I was giving it a short break and have been really busy yesterday.. No fear, it is coming...
I'm holding off a little. Pondering going to the meet up on Sunday in Orlando. It would be a manageable drive. Just not sure I can fly below the radar with the other fans. I have a horrible poker face.

Reactions: 9
What’s with this whole “Real Talk” speech about not showing Abbies melt downs? What is the motive here? I think ppl want to see more autism related content and they are using “melt downs” as an excuse to why they aren’t showing autism related content as much. “We don’t want to show Abbie fail”. 🐺🐑

Real Talk seems like damage control. He’s even referencing arguments w/ unknown ppl who want to see her freakouts more?! Maybe that’s a handful of ppl & that are on patreon or younow or whatever. His Real Talk didn’t apply to the vlogs...unless he’s trying to defend his exploitation of her by saying the fans scream & hollar for more, but he suddenly tries to come across as not wanting to exploit her??? TOO LATE. Priss did the same thing w/ the how she uses a knife wrong to vax comments. I think they’re getting their side shows confused & think that ppl who watch the vlogs care.

Reactions: 8

I must admit I don’t have much social life except for my family. I finished work 10 years ago due to ill health). I have a wonderful husband and two grown up sons and two gorgeous grandchildren. As I am unable to get out much I love reading and I really enjoy this forum. It’s a place where you can express your feelings about these show off fatties and also have a good laugh , the industrial size portion still tickles me.
They just can’t stop buying and letting everyone know about it. Lots of people who watch their vlogs are struggling financially and the maass pair continually prattle on about what they have. Did anyone catch cilla saying about her and Asa going to Mexico or did I dream it. Best wishes to all who have seen the light 😀

Fathering Autism: secret daughter, who?
Love it

some one posted on the thread of them announcing that they are going to do that meet up in Orlando on Facebook and said something along the lines of "I wish you would have announced it sooner! I want to meet y'all so bad". All they wrote back is "you have 6 days". Could they show an ounce of more sympathy, kindness or ANYTHING in a response?! I'm use to seeing them respond like asses to people who are judging or mean to them but this damn lady was just saying she wished it was announced sooner. IDK they need to take a class in some kind of social media response etiquette, oh tit I forgot they both work 80 hours a week and can't.
4585B36D-11C9-4B0B-ABF8-0940BD3ED50B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
some one posted on the thread of them announcing that they are going to do that meet up in Orlando on Facebook and said something along the lines of "I wish you would have announced it sooner! I want to meet y'all so bad". All they wrote back is "you have 6 days". Could they show an ounce of more sympathy, kindness or ANYTHING in a response?! I'm use to seeing them respond like asses to people who are judging or mean to them but this damn lady was just saying she wished it was announced sooner. IDK they need to take a class in some kind of social media response etiquette, oh tit I forgot they both work 80 hours a week and can't.View attachment 79621
she is swooning Because they rudely commented to her? Wonder if she is also sending $$$$. I will never understand people worshiping these you tubers...anyone can make a youtube channel and exploit their kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have insuffiecient permission to create a new thread, but if someone with rights wants to the winner is: Fathering Autism #3 - 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.