Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up the Limelife makeup thing...it is SO a pyramid scheme!!

I agree about how they treat Abbie seems to be making her regress. They need to talk TO her, not about her...and stop laughing when she does something she should not do.

This waste...the food they threw away when she cleaned the fridge was unbelievable!

Coffee....OMG! They have a coffee pot, don't they? Why drive to a store to buy 5 $5 coffees at least twice a day? That's hundreds of dollars a week on coffee! Not to mention the sugar and calories in that stuff. no wonder they have weight issues.

This family is constantly stuffing their faces with high calorie, high fat, high sugar foods and the only one who is restricted is Abbie. If they would restrict themselves they way they do her....they would not be so obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all excess. Excess fat. Excess food. Excess waste. Excess "all the mfn things"!
They thrive on excess.
Speaking of excess....
How do we get a Lauren Brazee thread going??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lauren Brazee...she is so young and is going to have a stroke or heart attack if she does not get weight under control. It's sad to see people like that. Diet, exercise...go to the Doctor and get some help.

Reactions: 7

I agree about how they treat Abbie seems to be making her regress. They need to talk TO her, not about her...and stop laughing when she does something she should not do.

This waste...the food they threw away when she cleaned the fridge was unbelievable!

Coffee....OMG! They have a coffee pot, don't they? Why drive to a store to buy 5 $5 coffees at least twice a day? That's hundreds of dollars a week on coffee! Not to mention the sugar and calories in that stuff. no wonder they have weight issues.

This family is constantly stuffing their faces with high calorie, high fat, high sugar foods and the only one who is restricted is Abbie. If they would restrict themselves they way they do her....they would not be so obese.
I think they limit Abbie's food intake at times but for the most part they are always shoving food at her... do you want a snack?, do you want to go to DD? Do you want to go get a cupcake, do you want to go out to eat.....etc. They use food as the main means of interacting with her because it is the one thing that she always wants. Even her "besties" to get her to go out with them ask her if she wants to go get a cupcake or a donut... why dont they just take her for a walk or to the playground or to a petting zoo?

Reactions: 6
What kills me is Lauren Brazees mom is a fitness trainer !!!!! Right now she Is helping her and the Husband lose weight and get in shape ...... they are the mini version of the Moss family ) well certainly not mini in any way but you no what i mean lol ) .... they both are full time you tubers now just a matter of time before they have the mansion !!!

I think the way they bring her places is good. Like it makes sense to get her out and about in the world etc. But there's a time and a place. I have autism myself and all her yelling and loud noises would upset and bother me if she was sat next to me. I have very very very good hearing and a lot of sensory issues. Am I not also allowed to be out and about without having to listen to all that shouting and carrying on. She's not the only one in the universe with autism. It's ok for a few minutes I understand it's not her fault etc but they are very very umm arrogant I guess is the word? Maybe obnoxious too ?And by the way I do think she has autism but I think developmental delay FAR out weighs the autism diagnosis. I'm not sure but they parade abi around like that and let her behave crazy and let it go too far in places like expensive restaurants. Like when I was younger if I was getting upset or having a meltdown my parents would never drag me around places like she has to go to. Knowing that it would stress me out. They do it for video footage and whilst doing it they could be bothering other people's kids with their own set of additional needs. It's just not fair and very rude. They are NOT raising awareness at all. All they are doing is making people think all kids with autism have no manners and behave like they want and the world should just let them do it. What if everyones kids with autism grew up like that, then what? The world would be nuts. They are not helping her on purpose and not talking with her on purpose they don't want her to progress then they wouldn't have so many meltdown videos for views. Most of the time I don't even think her mom likes her. She probably does love her and all but I don't think she likes who her daughter is at all. And part of it is their own faults they don't even talk TO her
Well said I agree she should be taken places but if she becomes overwhelmed then they should remove her from it. Asa however seems to think that the world should just accept her behaviors even if they upsetting someone else who may have issues all on their own. I have stated before how upset he gets if someone looks at her while she is yelling and stimming (and actually told his son to go tell those kids she has autism in one vlog) and in another vlog mimic her stims all the way to school and then laughs. I also think Priscilla probley loves her but she doesn't like dealing with it, Summer is the daughter she wanted but didn't get and Abbie is just an embarrassment to her. I think if they would concentrate on working harder with her therapy and ABA they might be able to help her learn to speak a few words and possibly improve some of her behaviors. They have stated they dont want to increase her meds so the actual dosage she is getting may just be useless. I also feel so bad for her when it is more important for them to vlog and talk about her right in front of like she cant hear, I feel like she understands when they are discu

I think she understands they are talking about her as well. She has a good vocabulary in her head, she just cannot articulate.

Eh, I actually think with Abbie's IDD she really doesn't understand THAT much. Maverick probably understands a few words and commands too. When she started crying in the latest vid, I think it was mainly because she wanted attention (or she had asked for music repeatedly and been ignored). That said, they're still not talking TO her enough. Her school even told them to talk to her more! I mean, even with small babies, you talk to them even if they don't answer you back and even if they don't really get what you're saying.

Reactions: 11
“Mom needs a break”, and all the ass kissing comments about how great Priscilla is and how she deserves a spa day...sickening. She had to spend 3 days as the primary caretaker. I don’t doubt it’s a lot of work, but she also had paid respite and abbie’s live in “best friend” there to help. So many people do the same thing, all the time, with much much less support. They are so incredibly spoiled with all the help they get. The amount of times they have paid respite when they’re both home and not doing anything is proof of that.

and re: her having to get diagnosed again. They’ve mentioned many times how much they struggled with even accepting the autism diagnosis at first - and now it’s become more accepted, mainstream, and they get all this attention by making it their whole brand. I’m sure having to admit she has a “worse” (in their eyes) diagnosis of IDD is a pretty bitter pill for them to swallow. Though I’m sure if/when the time comes, there will be a clickbait title of “not autistic anymore??”
If Abbie was a neurotypical teenager, Pigcilla wouldn’t be getting the praise. But then again they wouldn’t have this channel. I can’t STAND Priscilla at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lauren is 🐖cilla jr. IMO.
She copies every single thing she does right down to a dentist visit the same week!!!
Oh and her obvious "fondness" for Assa...
That will be something to watch.
Especially since we know now that he is a cheater.
And you know what they say.
Once a cheater...
Always a cheater. 😆

This came to mind when I read if they would restrict themselves the way they restrict Abbie.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think she understands they are talking about her as well. She has a good vocabulary in her head, she just cannot articulate.
I think given the chance and proper therapy she could be taught to say a few words, it almost seems like they dont want her to talk. I have watched the vlog many times and thought I heard her say no, and mom.

Well said I agree she should be taken places but if she becomes overwhelmed then they should remove her from it. Asa however seems to think that the world should just accept her behaviors even if they upsetting someone else who may have issues all on their own. I have stated before how upset he gets if someone looks at her while she is yelling and stimming (and actually told his son to go tell those kids she has autism in one vlog) and in another vlog mimic her stims all the way to school and then laughs. I also think Priscilla probley loves her but she doesn't like dealing with it, Summer is the daughter she wanted but didn't get and Abbie is just an embarrassment to her. I think if they would concentrate on working harder with her therapy and ABA they might be able to help her learn to speak a few words and possibly improve some of her behaviors. They have stated they dont want to increase her meds so the actual dosage she is getting may just be useless. I also feel so bad for her when it is more important for them to vlog and talk about her right in front of like she cant hear, I feel like she understands when they are discussing her.

Reactions: 3
On fridays vlog when summer was taking her out of the car after picking her up at school she asked Abby you want to go see Mom? I swear it sounded like Abby replied and said Mom. Ive also heard what sounded like the word no come out at times. I think she understands way more than they are giving her credit for.

Reactions: 4
Yup Lauren’s husband will be back to work soon. They are already getting sick of seeing each other 24/7.

In the beginning, when I was under the impression that she was Autistic, I thought Abbie knew far more than they gave her credit for too.
But her obvious regression over the past 2 years and her prominent obvious IDD leaves me no doubt that she has zero clues about anything outside of snacks, candy and nature valley bars.
So sad.

• Sad
Yup Lauren’s husband will be back to work soon. They are already getting sick of seeing each other 24/7.
I think I read here that he left a government job to be a youtuber. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

• Haha
In the beginning, when I was under the impression that she was Autistic, I thought Abbie knew far more than they gave her credit for too.
But her obvious regression over the past 2 years and her prominent obvious IDD leaves me no doubt that she has zero clues about anything outside of snacks, candy and nature valley bars.
So sad.
I agree. If the blog is showing her true regression, then her world is getting smaller, not bigger.
I haven't watched in a while. I assume if there was some breakthrough and she was making progress, it would be hard to miss.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.