Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the money and time they waste going to DD as well as out to eat all the time. They spend a fortune on food and refreshments. Do they not know how to make coffee at home ?? Their whole lifestyle since cashing in on their Youtube fame is just ridiculous. You can tell they never had money before and now overindulging. P would have a complete meltdown if she had to deal with Abby on her own. Asa was gone 3 days and she looked like she went thru hell.!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I felt so horrible when she started crying. You tell could she was upset because they were talking about her, without including her.. Gosh, I wanted to hug her and call Asa some choice names..
Yeah that was disturbing. She understands certain commands and phrases, of course she'll understand when you're talking about her like she's not there. there's no way of knowing exactly how much she understands, and they are so inconsiderate in terms of her autonomy and dignity. That must be so upsetting for her.

I cannot believe the money and time they waste going to DD as well as out to eat all the time. They spend a fortune on food and refreshments. Do they not know how to make coffee at home ?? Their whole lifestyle since cashing in on their Youtube fame is just ridiculous. You can tell they never had money before and now overindulging. P would have a complete meltdown if she had to deal with Abby on her own. Asa was gone 3 days and she looked like she went thru hell.!
I say this as someone who gained weight after college... .Summer better watch out or all that DD is going to add up and she'll be on the same track as A and P

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He got sexy lips on that dinner plate shaped head!
A huge nose, man boobs and short fat thumbs!
What a man. What a man. What a man. What a mighty fine man.
😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t say how much I love this forum ! Everyone who posts are posting my exact thoughts on the Mosses !!!! last night I left a really long comment and it was removed within minutes .. not sure if anyone saw but I called them out on so much stuff !!!! It’s just maddening to think they charge $4.99 a person to subscribe for behind the scenes footage - who gives a tit !!!! But to think 4.99 @ 5000 subscribers that’s a lot of cash monthly just from that !!!!! Disgusting !!!!!
Hi Jenpude, so glad you found us, you’re fitting right in! As a suggestion, Next time you rock them with a hilarious comment go ahead and post it then screenshot it so that when they erase that you still have a memory of it. Then hop on over here and post it for us to all see so you can share the fun with us! If you don’t know how to do that just let us know.
Here’s some funny ones I came across this evening, hope you guys enjoy! He was singing “Sorry Ms. Jackson” for us in the first pic. I think one of Our own attack the comment section tonight! I can’t decide if my favorite one is the third daughter burn or the honey pot burn. Which one do you guys like?
55271DB2-A7A1-412F-833A-93437415B1DE.jpeg
6D60759E-C4F9-4B6B-BA36-DD0ABE8EFAAC.jpeg
28A91110-94ED-4181-B3F9-4C4D80EF5CA7.jpeg
99403309-1DE0-46C7-8F88-AF352F39A63F.jpeg

They don't have 5000 Patreon members, just a mere 472.
It’s still 472 x $4.99=$2,355.28 per month, though! Woweeeeee. So much cash for nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Around 14:30 of the newest vlog he is standing infront of the three girls including Abbie and is talking ABOUT abbie while she is right there. That's the first red flag I had with that family is how they talk about her while she is right there rather than engaging with her while talking about her like you would a neurotypical toddler for example. It's just rude
This always pisses me off, too. They do it constantly. For example, if Abbie has made a mess/destroyed something/had an accident... A & P discuss how to handle it and what to do with Abbie right in front of her as if she's not there. In my opinion, it might be one of the only ways they actually acknowledge her IDD. They think she isn't capable of understanding what they're talking about so that makes it okay to talk about her like she isn't there. I mean, they are partially right. More than likely she doesn't understand 100% of what they're saying, but she knows enough to know they're talking about her.
Her school told them they need to engage with her more. The most they engage with her is confined to the following few sentences: "How was your day, sweet girl?" "Do you want something to eat?" "Do you want music?" and maybe a couple others. The rest is telling her not to do something, to stop doing something, or to tell her she has to do something even tho she's shaking her head 'no'. Oh, forgot a big one "You just ate, you don't need more food."

omg Abbie's yelling toward the end of the latest video ("Mom Needs a Break") when everyone is trying to eat their dinner. That's got to be one of the hardest things about being around her. Here's an interesting video about how one autism family found a solution for their son's screaming. of course, i'm not saying they should do this for Abbie (and autism advocates were REALLY upset about this), but it's interesting.

On a side note, Summer's forced laugh and resting witch face make her almost as hard to watch as Abbie!
To be fair, the kid in this video has a far harsher shriek/scream than Abbie does. The parents also said it interfered with his ability to do things as well. Abbie is still able to do things while yelling. Don't misunderstand me, it would still definitely make me go crazy to have to deal with Abbie's constant yelling. Something else Abbie has in common with the kid in the video is that part of why she yells is for the sensation in her throat. That goes along with her gagging stim. I found it to be an interesting idea that this surgery could make the stims (or tics as they referred to them in the video) less satisfying and would discourage the person from doing it.

Exactly! Also, I am surprised they haven’t been having Abbie tested every 3 years. Insurance, programs, etc., usually require updated paperwork and usually won’t accept anything over 3 years old and would require new psych reports..
I also am one that definitely agrees IDD will probably come out as her primary diagnosis then. Autism may or may not be secondary (she may just be listed as having characteristics of Autism)...
Also, they cannot even apply for guardianship until Abbie is 17-1/2 years old. It is something any attorney would tell them and her psych report at that time, has to be dated within the last year. Also, at the end of the day, even with full guardianship, it still can be abused or not taken as valid. They think this is the “all encompassing answer” but their legal battles just started, as Abbie becomes an adult.. I know plenty that have had to fight hospitals to take guardianship paperwork and let the parents make medical decisions (even with it being granted both medical power of attorney and full guardianship). It also has to be constantly updated too.. I am not saying it isn’t something that they need to do but they are way early to talking about it right now and they seem to be really lazy and I can see the paperwork constantly expiring and they just don’t care..
I feel like they have been sticking with Abbie's first diagnosis (meaning the first time she was diagnosed, not her primary diagnosis) and never gotten it updated. When they've shown early videos of Abbie, she definitely did appear to be more on the autism side of things. It's beyond obvious that as she's gotten older, her primary diagnosis is IDD. I think A & P just don't want to accept that autism is not her primary diagnosis. Autism is increasingly becoming more and more accepted in society as opposed to IDD. I think they're in for a rude awakening when they do get her diagnosis updated.

Last edited:
I wish they would address the issue. I'm holding out for one of his "Dad is so awesome" vlogs to comment again.

The way they talk in front of her like she can't understand and then at other times talk about how much she does understand. I can't watch it. She can be so happy and then to hear her cry and have them not even wonder if they've hurt her.

Last edited:
I came across their channel by searching Autism (person reasons for this) and at first, the videos that were highlighted he seemed fairly okay? Or is that me unable to read body language?

He is not going to address his other child, he is a coward. Also there is no money to be made from her as she is normal.
What a prince

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is not going to address his other child, he is a coward. Also there is no money to be made from her as she is normal.
What a prince
How do we know she is normal?

omg Abbie's yelling toward the end of the latest video ("Mom Needs a Break") when everyone is trying to eat their dinner. That's got to be one of the hardest things about being around her. Here's an interesting video about how one autism family found a solution for their son's screaming. of course, i'm not saying they should do this for Abbie (and autism advocates were REALLY upset about this), but it's interesting.

On a side note, Summer's forced laugh and resting witch face make her almost as hard to watch as Abbie!
She sounds like a dinosaur or an elephant. Asa once said the walls shake when she yells. I would think it would be even worse in that new house with the large rooms, high ceilings, and now hard wood floors to reverberate even more. That has to be miserable to listen to that..I wonder if it ever bothers the neighbors?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That would explain hiding this. One thing to be a deadbeat dad to a healthy child. Another to neglect a child that needs the financial help as much as Abbie. There would be no way to explain that away.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday's vlog..."Mom needs a break"
Give me a f'ing break!! A break from what you lazy, snotty, phony idiot! From the laundry?
No lady, you do not work 80 hrs a week. I do!
Asa, please stop boasting about P...it is nauseating.
Summer, you too are a lazy, self righteous spoiled brat. You expected a coffee delivered to you! She commented how tired she was when Asa once again brought DD home. She couldn't make own God damn coffee? Or go for a walk and get your own?
Fix your laugh, and your hair please too.
What ever happened to your youtube channel?

A cupcake before dinner? Wtf is wrong with you people? The way Abbie grabbed that chocolate pretzel and started eating it was disturbing. It was animalistic. I'm sure she can be taught some kind of self control. Summer or Becca could say " slow down Abbie" but instead, they laugh at her.

Cut Abbie's hair ffs!
Asa, do you even know you're a f'ing idiot?
Stop preaching about ABA behaviours. You made no sense.
Abbie's yelling at dinner time and the look on P's face. Get off of your fat ass and deal with it you idiot.
A&P claim to be so smart with finances. No, you're stupid. Blowing money on take out 3 or 4x a day etc...meaning you have no idea the value of a dollar.

She sounds like a dinosaur or an elephant. Asa once said the walls shake when she yells. I would think it would be even worse in that new house with the large rooms, high ceilings, and now hard wood floors to reverberate even more. That has to be miserable to listen to that..I wonder if it ever bothers the neighbors?
Lmao I just laughed so hard when I read the dinosaur comment!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the way they bring her places is good. Like it makes sense to get her out and about in the world etc. But there's a time and a place. I have autism myself and all her yelling and loud noises would upset and bother me if she was sat next to me. I have very very very good hearing and a lot of sensory issues. Am I not also allowed to be out and about without having to listen to all that shouting and carrying on. She's not the only one in the universe with autism. It's ok for a few minutes I understand it's not her fault etc but they are very very umm arrogant I guess is the word? Maybe obnoxious too ?And by the way I do think she has autism but I think developmental delay FAR out weighs the autism diagnosis. I'm not sure but they parade abi around like that and let her behave crazy and let it go too far in places like expensive restaurants. Like when I was younger if I was getting upset or having a meltdown my parents would never drag me around places like she has to go to. Knowing that it would stress me out. They do it for video footage and whilst doing it they could be bothering other people's kids with their own set of additional needs. It's just not fair and very rude. They are NOT raising awareness at all. All they are doing is making people think all kids with autism have no manners and behave like they want and the world should just let them do it. What if everyones kids with autism grew up like that, then what? The world would be nuts. They are not helping her on purpose and not talking with her on purpose they don't want her to progress then they wouldn't have so many meltdown videos for views. Most of the time I don't even think her mom likes her. She probably does love her and all but I don't think she likes who her daughter is at all. And part of it is their own faults they don't even talk TO her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think the way they bring her places is good. Like it makes sense to get her out and about in the world etc. But there's a time and a place. I have autism myself and all her yelling and loud noises would upset and bother me if she was sat next to me. I have very very very good hearing and a lot of sensory issues. Am I not also allowed to be out and about without having to listen to all that shouting and carrying on. She's not the only one in the universe with autism. It's ok for a few minutes I understand it's not her fault etc but they are very very umm arrogant I guess is the word? Maybe obnoxious too ?And by the way I do think she has autism but I think developmental delay FAR out weighs the autism diagnosis. I'm not sure but they parade abi around like that and let her behave crazy and let it go too far in places like expensive restaurants. Like when I was younger if I was getting upset or having a meltdown my parents would never drag me around places like she has to go to. Knowing that it would stress me out. They do it for video footage and whilst doing it they could be bothering other people's kids with their own set of additional needs. It's just not fair and very rude. They are NOT raising awareness at all. All they are doing is making people think all kids with autism have no manners and behave like they want and the world should just let them do it. What if everyones kids with autism grew up like that, then what? The world would be nuts. They are not helping her on purpose and not talking with her on purpose they don't want her to progress then they wouldn't have so many meltdown videos for views. Most of the time I don't even think her mom likes her. She probably does love her and all but I don't think she likes who her daughter is at all. And part of it is their own faults they don't even talk TO her

🙌🙌🙌 this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Mom needs a break”, and all the ass kissing comments about how great Priscilla is and how she deserves a spa day...sickening. She had to spend 3 days as the primary caretaker. I don’t doubt it’s a lot of work, but she also had paid respite and abbie’s live in “best friend” there to help. So many people do the same thing, all the time, with much much less support. They are so incredibly spoiled with all the help they get. The amount of times they have paid respite when they’re both home and not doing anything is proof of that.

and re: her having to get diagnosed again. They’ve mentioned many times how much they struggled with even accepting the autism diagnosis at first - and now it’s become more accepted, mainstream, and they get all this attention by making it their whole brand. I’m sure having to admit she has a “worse” (in their eyes) diagnosis of IDD is a pretty bitter pill for them to swallow. Though I’m sure if/when the time comes, there will be a clickbait title of “not autistic anymore??”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Mom needs a break”, and all the ass kissing comments about how great Priscilla is and how she deserves a spa day...sickening. She had to spend 3 days as the primary caretaker. I don’t doubt it’s a lot of work, but she also had paid respite and abbie’s live in “best friend” there to help. So many people do the same thing, all the time, with much much less support. They are so incredibly spoiled with all the help they get. The amount of times they have paid respite when they’re both home and not doing anything is proof of that.

and re: her having to get diagnosed again. They’ve mentioned many times how much they struggled with even accepting the autism diagnosis at first - and now it’s become more accepted, mainstream, and they get all this attention by making it their whole brand. I’m sure having to admit she has a “worse” (in their eyes) diagnosis of IDD is a pretty bitter pill for them to swallow. Though I’m sure if/when the time comes, there will be a clickbait title of “not autistic anymore??”
I dont see them admitting to their"fans". that autism isn't the primary diagnosis.. they have built their whole brand around autism.. I think they will just go on raising autism awareness and pretending to teach about autism.. regardless of her diagnosis. They probably already know autism isn't her first diagnosis.

Reactions: 8
Are there rules for respite?
How many caretakers can they bill for in one day?
Can they bill more than 1 worker for the same hours?
Duvall county needs to audit the bills this family submits.
The potential for fraud definitely exists with this lying couple. IMO.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.